HTML Wife Adventures - The Control App [v0.8.5] [Crayman]

3.50 star(s) 39 Votes

Marine1952

May 13, 2017

Hi Patrons,
Sorry for the silence on my part - work has been sapping my life force away. Fun fact, did you know Crayman has a mind-numbing office job? Writing smut is a favorite pastime, but it doesn't pay the bills. A guy can hope for the future.
A long overdue update: I've completed the gameplay & variable adjustment and have drafted out the many additional scenes & story that'll be included in v0.2. Approximately half of the content is written, and the hard tasks are now checked off.
Step-dad Update - Complete
Wife Model Update - Complete
Neighbour Update - Midway
Neighbour (Mary) Update - Midway
School Teacher Update - Incomplete
Side Story Update - Incomplete
I'm hopeful for the next release in 2 weeks or so.
Regards,
Crayman

Reactions: fbass

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
Wife adventures is one of my favorite series in chyoa. His story pretty much involved in you taking full control of your 'good' wife and turn her into what you want. Basically she became more 'liberated' but then again everything is under your control. Sometimes it gets out of hand though. All of his story consist of somewhat ntr so for those who hate it, im telling you.
For Crayman, nice story man keep up. Might try this game after the next update.

Reactions: fbass

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Obnoxious as hell to play, how the hell do i know if im making progress if every "influence" gives me the same generic dialogue?

fbass

May 18, 2017
Obnoxious as hell to play, how the hell do i know if im making progress if every "influence" gives me the same generic dialogue?
Some grind is necessary for slow corruption. No point in corruption if she is a slut from the start. It's a good game, I want more

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Do what I did choose what you what to influence and go about your in game week but remember to check up on her every so often at the end of the day and don't expect it to work within an in game day you will just get frustrated and rage quit.

Reactions: makcim334 and fbass

n3rd8806

Aug 14, 2017
Fix your image paths so they work on sensible operating systems, with case-sensitive file systems. Most web servers have case-sensitive paths, or need to be explicitly configured/hacked otherwise. `Images != images`

3.50 star(s) 39 Votes