HTML Wife Adventures - The Control App [v0.9.0CE] [Crayman]

3.50 star(s) 42 Votes

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
At the moment there's a few bugs in v0.8, so I don't really want the hassle of uploading a bugged copy and getting nagged about it being broken. Crayman said he will release it in two weeks after it has been play tested and fixed. So it should be out publicly in 6/7days.

Temp3

Oct 11, 2019
Tried this game again after a long time since I've last played, but I got a problem.

I never get the option to change to Emily. I've tried doing nothing, changing her as fast as possible and some other things but no cigar.

What's up with that?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm really getting tired im seeing the same stale ntr tropes again and again..." "Wh- but that'll make my husband suspiscious...!" Emily retorted. "Please- surely there's another way?" "

Everything in the game thus far has shown you two to be fine with swinging and group sex, yet this ntr garbage keeps getting thrown in. It makes no sense, it belongs on a separate path.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
i tried te neigbour slave route and after "bad end" there stand "Try again" I tried every combo but i think there is no escape right?

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Will this game ever have an in game walk through? So I don't have to guess which path I am sending her down?

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Right so can someone explain this to me, low liberty, low control, supposed to be naive path >.<

Did I miss understand how the the stat bars work, left is low, right is high ?

1689475957184.png

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Right so can someone explain this to me, low liberty, low control, supposed to be naive path >.<

Did I miss understand how the the stat bars work, left is low, right is high ?

View attachment 2774080

Okay think i figured out the problem, there is a question at start about a statue pretty sure option 1-4 will force you onto a specific path where as throwing the statue away lets the stats determine what happens, I could be wrong on this tho, about to test it.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
How do I get to the secret route of the stepfather? The last time I played I remember seeing a scene in the gallery where the house is sold to the stepfather and he uses Emili as his whore, lending it to a friend. how do i get to that?

pd: I love this game :O

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
How do I get to the secret route of the stepfather? The last time I played I remember seeing a scene in the gallery where the house is sold to the stepfather and he uses Emili as his whore, lending it to a friend. how do i get to that?

pd: I love this game :O
To get there you need to buy lingerie for wife and then get her to do modelling at work and then stay home one day to find the magazine with her in it a couple of times and it goes from there. I thought the neighbour story was a side route so having the whole neighbour storyline as the whole purpose of the latest update is a bit dissapointing to me and I will wait for future updates, I would like to see more routes with the route your playing but with her dominating, I don't think it will ever get there at this rate.

• Red Heart
Reactions: YinBlack
3.50 star(s) 42 Votes