HTML Wife Adventures - The Control App [v0.9.0CE] [Crayman]

3.50 star(s) 42 Votes

GizmoDuck

Aug 19, 2018
I love this game it is one of my favorites. The update was good with adding the asking about the day, with plenty of great reactions from the wife. Although the few added scenes continuing the story was small what was added was good. I am liking the hot wife path with the cam girl modeling. My only gripe is the going out stuff needs to be continued. I like the glory hole in the park but nothing has been added. I can guess how the mall massage will end up going eventually if it was added to, but so far nothing has been touched to continue these scenes. There is other parts like the club, the beach, and the pool that has not even been started. I would like to see some attention to these side stories especially the Gory Hole. More stuff with the neighbor and her son would be nice, I was really interested with the deal with the neighbor's kid with the photo's of your wife and his mom and you using the app to get your wife to do sexual stuff with the kid so you can do stuff with his mom. I would like to see how this story continues as well. But like I said this is one of my favorite games and I love what you have so far! Keep up the great work!!!!

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
So the stability just keeps going down or is there any way to bring it back up?
When the app is in use yeah. think of it like edging your wife. You want to get her worked out but not blow her load so if the stability starts to red line, then ease off, stop making suggestions, do other stuff while it increases and then you can start again.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
Would you consider more pregnancy content in the future? I know for the bad end there is a sentence in there about it but it'll be cool to extend the theme to other endings (such as ClubX, Step-dad or even Dennis). ;)

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Haven't played the new version yet because I am tired of always starting again so thought I would wait a while but does anyone know if the dev plans to make the next version one where old saves work?

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
From the changelog:

v0.4
Game now being built off Visual Studio Code.

Huh? Looking at the html in emacs shows this thing is Twine/Sugarcube. Did an intern at Micro$oft take a big ole bong hit and drop in a Sugarcube back end to whatever hideous proprietary abomination they have in there for mangling html and javascript? That being said, I wish there was a nice Eclipse plugin that could handle Twine and Twee.

sslelgamal

Dec 18, 2018
If you suddenly have complete control over your wife wouldn't you use that power to prevent getting cucked? Am I missing something?
Edit: Thanks for the highest rated/liked comment. I hope you all get rim jobs from a super model. :sneaky:
Yup was thinking the same, but apparently not when the subject is a cuck

3.50 star(s) 42 Votes