Ren'Py - Abandoned - Wife and the Mage's Diary [Ch.3] [GilgaGames]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Yatogod_karkee

loooking forward for future update since till now its is good( both story and animation) so don't degrade its quality in future updates eagerly wating for futher update. Till now game is enjoyable for me don't know about other taste and preference
  2. 4.00 star(s)

TheSeakeer

The game's art still needs to be developed a little more, but it's cool as it is. I had fun and a few laughs with the game, so that's certainly a merit (judging I don't laugh that often), the story made it clear that her husband is an asshole, but everything went by so quickly that it was a little.. 'welp'. Maybe if there had been a little more explanation, if the game let a little time pass before throwing everything in the reader's face, it would be better, but it has its merits and I'm rooting for the project's success!

(This review was for eps 1 and 2!)
  3. 3.00 star(s)

CarlosZaxos

god game, should be more beast scenes and less human scenes. art loks like drawn like 10 year old but i have faith it will improve. dialogue is good enough. overall game is fun and worth a play. good luck to dev.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

GemKiller

- very well done artwork
    -If you like Amy Ectasy, you will love this.
    -We hope to see more in the future.
    -I really enjoy this art and hope for more transformations for Bethany, such as what makes her more of a female minotaur or a breastfeeding holster.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

MRO900

as of prolouge part 2 its really short probably 20 mins of content. still really promising as sex scenes are super hot both with sound and animation. if you like Amy Ectasy you will like this. Hopefully we see more content in the future.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Slackas

So far very good and can not wait for new updates.
    I actually enjoy the art and hope for more transformations for Bethany like one that turns her more into a minotaur female or holstaur that lactates.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

lok34

Critique - Chapter 1

So there isn't much here yet but essentially a married woman summons a Minotaur by accident and probably ends up fucking it at some point in the future.

The story is corny and it's pretty obvious that she will end up boning the Minotaur behind her hubby's back, it will probably help her to collect mana or something. Though corny the crude plot and novelty of a horny Minotaur did make me laugh.

The one sex scene has some sound and for a 2D isn't half bad. If you have time to waste and you're looking for a quick laugh, you've found your game.