3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
bannermoglieatutticostinew.png

Overview:
A young newlywed couple will face different situations that will put their loyalty to the test.
Will our young people be able not to fall into temptations?
They will know how to AVOID corruption and will manage their emotions without falling into sin.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-09-08
Release Date: 2021-09-01
Developer: Stef Story - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9
Language: English, Italian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - -
Others: Compressed* -
Android*

Extras: Gallery Mod - Spanish

*This unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1scena7.png 1scena8bis.png 1scena11.png 1scena19.png 1scena25.png 1scena30.png 1scena38.png 1scena42.png 2scena4.png 2scena27.png 3scena11.png 3scena49.png 4scena57a.png 4scena61.png 7scena7a.png 7scena14.png 7scena22.png 7scena193.png 8scena124.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Does the game have or will have complete corruption were it completely warps the personality or is it going to be the breaking of small taboos type of corruption?
I can only tell you one thing without spoilers.
Her husband will discover a dark side that he did not know.
And will the wife accept her husband's new perversion?

As for the game, each episode will be chapters.
So close to the complete scenes.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
My advice: stop using PNG format ASAP. They don't compress well at all and it shows. Too much pixelation and poor depth. Switch to webp format. You still have an alpha channel and you'll get much better quality AND a much smaller file size without having to compress.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
It's always the same after the same for NTR that goes to show you NTR is not realistic every story, situation outcome is always the same damn thing.
I understand what you mean in fact I have something in mind that maybe will surprise you.
As you will have certainly seen from the game, a perversion begins on the part of the husband and not on the part of the wife.
But I don't want to tell you too much. I hope you can follow me in the next episodes too so we can compare ourselves.
Thank you

Dould255

May 1, 2017
My advice: stop using PNG format ASAP. They don't compress well at all and it shows. Too much pixelation and poor depth. Switch to webp format. You still have an alpha channel and you'll get much better quality AND a much smaller file size without having to compress.
What are you talking about? PNG is a lossless format.

Poor depth and block boundrary artefacts are common in JPG formats however, so it might be the case that the artist saves the images as JPG in some intermediate step.

Webp on the other hand, usually employs lossy compression, which may or may not be advisable, as it usually allows for higher resolution at lower file size if some minor loss of detail is permissable.

If you're going to tell people how to make their game, at least make sure you know what you're saying is correct.

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes