Identify Wife helps homeless man

steveneal

Oct 8, 2022
I dont remember a lot of the plot or what happens but a scene I remember is a women whom is married and I believe has children, befriends a homeless man and drives him back to her house so that he can shower and get cleaned up. I believe he ends up making on a move on her and she cheats on her marriage.

Any idea what game this scene is part of or any games similar?

Defrik

Jul 31, 2017
its sounds like Free Pass, Project Myriam also has a scene with a homeles man but i believe its the first one

steveneal

Oct 8, 2022
its sounds like Free Pass, Project Myriam also has a scene with a homeles man but i believe its the first one
Thanks, but free pass MC doesnt look like what I remember, and for some reason I think her name was Ellie or something.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Free Pass
It can't have been Free Pass because the OP mentioned the wife potentially having children as well.

If it's not Free Pass, was it 'A Wife and Mother'? by any chance? Albeit, I don't recall the FMC fucking a homeless character, but it has been some time since I've revisited the game so I might just be misremembering things....

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Sadly its not AWAM.
Darn, I see... well I'll keep looking if I can find something, because I have to admit, your explanation of the plot piqued my interest a lot because it sounds like a game I would definitely be interested in playing...

I have a thing for ugly/old/fat/nasty bastards banging hot married women.....