Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Wife Trainer Files - Cheat Mod [1.0.0.2] [Semeicardia]

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017

Overview:
Cheat Mod for the Core Module in Wife Trainer Files.
Will work with any Trainer Types, including Trainer Type Mods

Updated: 21st of November 2021
Game/Creator: Wife Trainer Files [F95] / by WifeTrainer |
Modder: Semeicardia |
Mod Version: 1.0.0.2 Public | 1.0.0.3 Patreon
Game Version: 0.7o
Language: English

Disclaimer:
Many features of this mod will change how the game behaves in ways the original creator team did not intend. For instance: freezing the week will interrupt story progression OR training a client more than once a week.
As such, please do not report bugs in the original game thread, on the HypnoPics Collective or on the discord when using this mod, thank you.

Current Features
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Feature Requests:

Mod Bug Reports:

Change Log:

Download: - - -
Patreon:

Last edited:

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
Pretty useful, but needs an exit/back button for instances where you misclick. As for feature requests, I'd personally would like to see a way to add/remove certain tags from the characters, such that you can turn character from a one state to another. For example, I'd like to use the cheat to add "bimbo" to say, Jasmine. And then remove said tag if I'm bored of it. I have no idea how doable such a feature is, but it'd be super convenient for restarting.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
disclosed_pimping
Pretty useful, but needs an exit/back button for instances where you misclick. As for feature requests, I'd personally would like to see a way to add/remove certain tags from the characters, such that you can turn character from a one state to another. For example, I'd like to use the cheat to add "bimbo" to say, Jasmine. And then remove said tag if I'm bored of it. I have no idea how doable such a feature is, but it'd be super convenient for restarting.
A back / exit thing has been suggested elsewhere and is currently in the works.
As for adding and removing tags from characters, that will be more time consuming, considering you should only be able to add a tag to a character if that character has content for that tag. For instance, not all clients and characters have girlfriend content.

Reactions: Julius

Zeon6666

May 7, 2017
For some reason whenever I change the number of the week, the end date for the training changes as well. So for example: I need to finish Donna until date 14 and it is week 12 now. I change the week to week 2 and now I need to finish Donnas training until week 4.

Reactions: Semeicardia

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
For some reason whenever I change the number of the week, the end date for the training changes as well. So for example: I need to finish Donna until date 14 and it is week 12 now. I change the week to week 2 and now I need to finish Donnas training until week 4.
I know that you think when you change the week, the remaining training duration for a client should change too, but that is not how the game works.
The Mod works as intended. The week is changed as intended.
A clients remaining training time is a separate variable, to extended training time simply change training duration, by Core Characters --> Clients --> Client of Choice --> Training Duration, then add or subtract as desired.
The week is for story content other than the client specific content, such as when the bank opens or other minor characters contact you.

Zeon6666

May 7, 2017
I know that you think when you change the week, the remaining training duration for a client should change too, but that is not how the game works.
The Mod works as intended. The week is changed as intended.
A clients remaining training time is a separate variable, to extended training time simply change training duration, by Core Characters --> Clients --> Client of Choice --> Training Duration, then add or subtract as desired.
The week is for story content other than the client specific content, such as when the bank opens or other minor characters contact you.
Thanks. I played the old rags game. If you wanted to cheat there it worked with changing the week. Sorry for the mix up and thanks for the mod.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Thanks. I played the old rags game. If you wanted to cheat there it worked with changing the week. Sorry for the mix up and thanks for the mod.
Well, it is a new engine, so not everything can be the same, it was an honest mistake though :)
And you are most welcome :)

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Havent tried it fully yet but glad to see someone much versed at this than me made a mod
I should have v. 0.2 ready sometime this weekend with more game features and QoL mod features. :)
And you are most welcome :)

Aug 12, 2017
When summoning, it gives 2 options only. 1) Examine 2) Hypnosis. Is there a way we can get full access like if it was our first time seeing them for that week, without reseting the dailies or weeklies?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
When summoning, it gives 2 options only. 1) Examine 2) Hypnosis. Is there a way we can get full access like if it was our first time seeing them for that week, without reseting the dailies or weeklies?
Not really. The game works by adding and removing tags, which in turn is used in blocks of code executed at the end of the day. If they do not have the tag, which is what prevents you from "training" them infinitely, certain stats will not be increased, such as times hypno'd (used to get triggers).

Resetting the daily or weekly prevents increasing those statistics, it does allow for changing the characters stats like desire and submission and the like though.

To have the stats count, I would advise just giving the clients a very long training duration (that is a feature of this mod) and take your time that way. As for minor characters such as Bree, you can take your time training them. Amy the Avon Lady, Bethany the Banker and Sam the Barista is the only characters that potentially can "disappear" from the game, as far as I know at least.

TLDR: No.

Reactions: Abscessed_Truth
Aug 12, 2017
Not really. The game works by adding and removing tags, which in turn is used in blocks of code executed at the end of the day. If they do not have the tag, which is what prevents you from "training" them infinitely, certain stats will not be increased, such as times hypno'd (used to get triggers).

Resetting the daily or weekly prevents increasing those statistics, it does allow for changing the characters stats like desire and submission and the like though.

To have the stats count, I would advise just giving the clients a very long training duration (that is a feature of this mod) and take your time that way. As for minor characters such as Bree, you can take your time training them. Amy the Avon Lady, Bethany the Banker and Sam the Barista is the only characters that potentially can "disappear" from the game, as far as I know at least.

TLDR: No.
Thank you for clarifying things for me.

FreyjaStartFish

Feb 12, 2017
Do you think you could add an option to reset transformation potion use for characters, so it could be used to change (or revert) their current states? Could be useful as well to have an option to summon characters who are not your clients anymore. (There is also a bug that i've seem, don't know if it's related to your mod, but when i obtained the hypno watch to enable hypnosis actions when playing under dominant, the hypnosis action dissapeared after a while)

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Do you think you could add an option to reset transformation potion use for characters, so it could be used to change (or revert) their current states? Could be useful as well to have an option to summon characters who are not your clients anymore. (There is also a bug that i've seem, don't know if it's related to your mod, but when i obtained the hypno watch to enable hypnosis actions when playing under dominant, the hypnosis action dissapeared after a while)
I am working on a state changer and once it is it in will include your current and finished clients.
Regarding the hypnosis "bug", if you are using the spawn hypno watch, that is not the way to go.
To get the hypnosis options, you should Player --> Tags --> Hypnotist --> Add
You can do the same with supersexy (which is the playboy tag) or dominant, which as you may have guessed is the dominant tag.

FreyjaStartFish

Feb 12, 2017
I am working on a state changer and once it is it in will include your current and finished clients.
Regarding the hypnosis "bug", if you are using the spawn hypno watch, that is not the way to go.
To get the hypnosis options, you should Player --> Tags --> Hypnotist --> Add
You can do the same with supersexy (which is the playboy tag) or dominant, which as you may have guessed is the dominant tag.
Figured as much. Thanks for the explanation and i hope the mod development goes well.