Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Wife Trainer Files - Cheat Mod [1.0.0.2] [Semeicardia]

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
Is there a way to make "Reset Client Weekly Training " automatic so i don't have to manually reset them if i want to train them daily?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Is there a way to make "Reset Client Weekly Training " automatic so i don't have to manually reset them if i want to train them daily?
There is currently an option in my mod called "Automatic Weekly Hypno Sessions Reset", one of the top most options when you get the character menus.
It does exactly what you want.
Do note that resetting the daily and weekly training also resets any hypnosis progress for that person, as in if you have turned on automatic hypno sessions reset (daily or weekly), you will never unlock the hypnotic trigger phrase for the person, nor be able to unlock hypno scenes that requires her to have done "X hypno action". If you just want to do regular, non-hypno, actions this is the option for you, otherwise you will just have to set training duration to a high number and just do training once a week.

There is nothing I can do about that, it is how the game works, if you reset the daily / weekly, the hypno trackings (such as hypno blow jobs, etc.) never increases, since they are tied to the weekly / daily tags.

TLDR: weekly / daily reset = No Hypno, basically. But the options are already in the mod.

Reactions: Abidin and Prevat

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
There is currently an option in my mod called "Automatic Weekly Hypno Sessions Reset", one of the top most options when you get the character menus.
It does exactly what you want.
Do note that resetting the daily and weekly training also resets any hypnosis progress for that person, as in if you have turned on automatic hypno sessions reset (daily or weekly), you will never unlock the hypnotic trigger phrase for the person, nor be able to unlock hypno scenes that requires her to have done "X hypno action". If you just want to do regular, non-hypno, actions this is the option for you, otherwise you will just have to set training duration to a high number and just do training once a week.

There is nothing I can do about that, it is how the game works, if you reset the daily / weekly, the hypno trackings (such as hypno blow jobs, etc.) never increases, since they are tied to the weekly / daily tags.

TLDR: weekly / daily reset = No Hypno, basically. But the options are already in the mod.
Does that also affect side characters like gerri or only the main ones?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Does that also affect side characters like gerri or only the main ones?
The automatic options affects ALL characters, even mod characters. So yes Gerri, just like Chelsea.
So decide: Training once a week (you can just extend training duration if need be) and get Hypno progression OR train daily, but no hypno progression.

Reactions: Abidin and Prevat

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Former clients can't be summoned. At first they're in the clients category, but when their training is over... they're nowhere.

Also, you can only call them over only once a day. Unlike Nicole (teaching aide) for example, who can be called as many times as you want or current clients, which can be trained nonstop with energy, day freeze, etc., since the training ends the day.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Former clients can't be summoned. At first they're in the clients category, but when their training is over... they're nowhere.

Also, you can only call them over only once a day. Unlike Nicole (teaching aide) for example, who can be called as many times as you want or current clients, which can be trained nonstop with energy, day freeze, etc., since the training ends the day.
Regarding not being able to affect clients post training, that will be fix in mod 0.2, which also will let you cancel out of most mod menus :)

Regarding clients only being able to be called over once a day, I will look into it.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
disclosed_pimping

A back / exit thing has been suggested elsewhere and is currently in the works.
As for adding and removing tags from characters, that will be more time consuming, considering you should only be able to add a tag to a character if that character has content for that tag. For instance, not all clients and characters have girlfriend content.
Just a though to speed up the tags function. if you browse the cracked rags version of the game you will be able to see which content each character has a little quicker than sifting through the rpy files

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Just a though to speed up the tags function. if you browse the cracked rags version of the game you will be able to see which content each character has a little quicker than sifting through the rpy files
It's something to consider at the very least :)

muellmann

Jul 12, 2018
Since the missing return button was bothering me for quite a while now, I just added it myself.

To install, just place it next to the cheatomatic.rpyc in the /game/modules/cheatomatic folder. The file should compile with the next start of renpy.
Just be sure to select only one version of cheatomatic (either the one with exit/back buttons or the original one) in the "start game" menu, otherwise the game will crash.

Semeicardia: I hope I didn't just nullify your work. If you haven't done the changes for the return buttons already, feel free to just merge my changes into the code (if still possible).

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Since the missing return button was bothering me for quite a while now, I just added it myself.

To install, just place it next to the cheatomatic.rpyc in the /game/modules/cheatomatic folder. The file should compile with the next start of renpy.
Just be sure to select only one version of cheatomatic (either the one with exit/back buttons or the original one) in the "start game" menu, otherwise the game will crash.

Semeicardia: I hope I didn't just nullify your work. If you haven't done the changes for the return buttons already, feel free to just merge my changes into the code (if still possible).
I have been working on 0.2 of my mod for a while, but work is keeping me somewhat busy. I have created "back buttons" for my 0.2 release, what is keeping me from releasing it is the missing feature of "state changer", which if I am able to do it correctly will let you switch any character from depraved to girlfriend to sexslave etc., basically letting you transform them on the go. So since my 0.2 has gotten so delayed, I am currently waiting for the official 0.7f release before continuing my work.

Also I find it funny you made a mod mod. That's like having dlc for dlc, hahaha :)
But yeah, at some point I WILL release my 0.2 version and it WILL be awesome :)

muellmann

Jul 12, 2018
I have been working on 0.2 of my mod for a while, but work is keeping me somewhat busy. I have created "back buttons" for my 0.2 release, what is keeping me from releasing it is the missing feature of "state changer", which if I am able to do it correctly will let you switch any character from depraved to girlfriend to sexslave etc., basically letting you transform them on the go. So since my 0.2 has gotten so delayed, I am currently waiting for the official 0.7f release before continuing my work.

Also I find it funny you made a mod mod. That's like having dlc for dlc, hahaha :)
But yeah, at some point I WILL release my 0.2 version and it WILL be awesome :)
Great, looking forward to it!

And regarding the modmod: You did a great job, but the missing buttons were just really annoying, so I fixed them for myself. And since there was no update for the last month, i thought i'll just post the mod_mod here because who knows if you are still active. But I'm happy that you are ;-)

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
@Semeicardia
Just to let you know, if you already haven't found out. There has been a new release for Wife Trainer.
You might want to take a look at your mod to see if any of the backend changes affect your mod.
I think there are some changes that do.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
@Semeicardia
Just to let you know, if you already haven't found out. There has been a new release for Wife Trainer.
You might want to take a look at your mod to see if any of the backend changes affect your mod.
I think there are some changes that do.
I will take a look and make the necessary changes, if any changes is required at all :)

Reactions: VikingCrawler

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Semeicardia
There were some backend changes regarding some items and the transformation conversion had an overhaul. You will probably have to adjust some of those variables.
Edit: Take a look at the changelog over on the WT forum. It should point you to what might need to be adjusted.
Some items like the jewelry and the handcuffs have been altered.

Last edited:
Reactions: Semeicardia

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Semeicardia
There were some backend changes regarding some items and the transformation conversion had an overhaul. You will probably have to adjust some of those variables.
Edit: Take a look at the changelog over on the WT forum. It should point you to what might need to be adjusted.
Some items like the jewelry and the handcuffs have been altered.
I know exactly where to look, no worries and I am in regular contact with Digital Bonsai if there is ever any doubt :)

Reactions: VikingCrawler

ZikarnKrais

Jun 21, 2018
Just a note on the Freeze Week option, the game still looks to be counting in the background for the trainings. Had Chelsea finish out her training while it still showed as Week 5 for me. Solved by extending the weeks remaining but unexpected given that I thought the week had been frozen.

Had an issue as well where if I changed the day of the week by -1 (From Tuesday back to Monday), the week ended abruptly on Thursday and went to the next week Monday.

A suggestion as well: Under Nicole, you could add her 'available_today' tag as a cheat so that she's available every day of the week if people want.

Thanks for the great work!

Last edited:

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Just a note on the Freeze Week option, the game still looks to be counting in the background for the trainings. Had Chelsea finish out her training while it still showed as Week 5 for me. Solved by extending the weeks remaining but unexpected given that I thought the week had been frozen.

Had an issue as well where if I changed the day of the week by -1 (From Tuesday back to Monday), the week ended abruptly on Thursday and went to the next week Monday.

A suggestion as well: Under Nicole, you could add her 'available_today' tag as a cheat so that she's available every day of the week if people want.

Thanks for the great work!
It has been reported before, but it works as intended.
It does indeed freeze the week, so anything that relies on the week number IS frozen.
Training is external from the week number, so naturally training progresses even if the week is frozen.

When I update the mod, I should probably add a note about this :)

Regarding Nicole, sure I can add that for the next mod release.

Reactions: ZikarnKrais

AshleySim

May 3, 2018
Hi, just wanted to ask if there is some way to get a client after the message dissapears. I missed one of the clients and didnt realise it until later in the game. Now I would have to load a very old save file and lose my progress. Anyway to get the client after the offer is no longer avaible?

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Hi, just wanted to ask if there is some way to get a client after the message dissapears. I missed one of the clients and didnt realise it until later in the game. Now I would have to load a very old save file and lose my progress. Anyway to get the client after the offer is no longer avaible?
AshleySim

You can use the console. The command you need is prospect.change_status("waiting_on_message")
For example, if you missed Jasmine it would be jasmine.change_status("waiting_on_message")
Just change the prospect to the name of the client you missed. Note: The client's name must be lowercase.

Edit: If you don't have console enabled in-game, you can check by pressing Shift + O while in-game, then you can use a program called Unren to enable the console. Here is the link to the F95zone post.
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
Just follow the steps.