Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Wife Trainer Files - Cheat Mod [1.0.0.2] [Semeicardia]

AshleySim

May 3, 2018
AshleySim

You can use the console. The command you need is prospect.change_status("waiting_on_message")
For example, if you missed Jasmine it would be jasmine.change_status("waiting_on_message")
Just change the prospect to the name of the client you missed. Note: The client's name must be lowercase.

Edit: If you don't have console enabled in-game, you can check by pressing Shift + O while in-game, then you can use a program called Unren to enable the console. Here is the link to the F95zone post.
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
Just follow the steps.
Thanks, will do.

Reactions: VikingCrawler

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Any chance the mod could maybe display the potential tags a girl has content for? IE some sort of display for what kinds of trainings a girl can possibly have?

letecikonj

Nov 4, 2017
does anyone know how to install mods on mac?
Same way on windows, but you need to right click on app, and then Show package Contents, then find modules folder in game folder and copy stuff there.

Just for future reference, app files are basicly folders that Mac OS displays as singular application, if you would copy app to windows it would look like regular folder.

EDIT:

Apparently latest OS version may have actually removed this option LOL apple, if that is case I cant help you, maybe google it a bit.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Any chance the mod could maybe display the potential tags a girl has content for? IE some sort of display for what kinds of trainings a girl can possibly have?
Sorry for the late reply.
Short answer: Yes, but not any time soon.
Long answer: Yes. but not any time soon. Version 1.0 of the mod should let you change all tags, variables and states for all characters, but this is far in the future. The mod just got updated to 0.2 today. 0.3 should be next weekend if all goes well and will let you change the variables, states and tags for a couple of more characters. It is a massive amount of work going through each character and sifting through all the variables, states and tags and decide which ones are important and then add them to the mod, which takes time, especially with the new navigation added in 0.2.

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
how do you exit when changing someone stats i have tried clicking everything but it does nothing all it show for me to do is keep editing their stat. when changing Elsa's stats there is not a return button you get stuck and can't go back

Last edited:

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
how do you exit when changing someone stats i have tried clicking everything but it does nothing all it show for me to do is keep editing their stat. when changing Elsa's stats there is not a return button you get stuck and can't go back
That has been reported and will be fixed in 0.3, which should release next weekend.

maverick@79

Mar 4, 2019

Overview:
Cheat Mod for the Core Module in Wife Trainer Files.
Will work with any Trainer Types, including Trainer Type Mods

Game/Creator: Wife Trainer Files [F95] / by WifeTrainer |
Modder: Semeicardia
Mod Version: 0.2
Game Version: 0.7
Language: English

Disclaimer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Current Features:

Installation:

Feature Requests:

Mod Bug Reports:

Change Log:

Download:
ITS NOT EXITING WHEN CHANGING STATS ON A CLIENT

ZikarnKrais

Jun 21, 2018
Semeicardia Just an FYI, if you select Player -> Trainer Types -> Return to Player Menu, the title doesn't change with it, it stays on "Which Trainer Type?"

If you press Cancel, the return links are also messed up if you've done a return. For example, going to Player -> Trainer Types -> Return to Player Menu -> Cancel brings you to the Items category "Get Items from which Item Category?". Whereas if you go to Core Items -> Transformation Items -> Return to Item Menu -> Cancel, it brings you to the Time category.

Also, is there a way to exit completely out of the Client section without having to go back through multiple menus? Say that I want to update Jasmine's stats. After that, I'm done. I would prefer not have to go "Back to Client Menu" -> "Return to Characters Menu" -> "Cancel"

EDIT: Looks like this can be fixed by changing all the references of call cheatomatic_ to jump cheatomatic_, so that it doesn't have the trail remaining.

Last edited:

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Semeicardia Just an FYI, if you select Player -> Trainer Types -> Return to Player Menu, the title doesn't change with it, it stays on "Which Trainer Type?"

If you press Cancel, the return links are also messed up if you've done a return. For example, going to Player -> Trainer Types -> Return to Player Menu -> Cancel brings you to the Items category "Get Items from which Item Category?". Whereas if you go to Core Items -> Transformation Items -> Return to Item Menu -> Cancel, it brings you to the Time category.

Also, is there a way to exit completely out of the Client section without having to go back through multiple menus? Say that I want to update Jasmine's stats. After that, I'm done. I would prefer not have to go "Back to Client Menu" -> "Return to Characters Menu" -> "Cancel"

EDIT: Looks like this can be fixed by changing all the references of call cheatomatic_ to jump cheatomatic_, so that it doesn't have the trail remaining.
I know, most of the weird menu behavior should be fixed in 0.4.
In regards with having to go back through menus, it is designed the way it is if you need to change a lot of things.
Convenience is low on my priority list right now. My current priority is getting full tags, variable and states for all characters with content first. Then afterwards I might look at adding more convenience.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Still the best cheat mod in the game. Master Key does it simpler but doesn't give you the amount of control this one does.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Semeicardia said some things have come up and their paying job comes first so for right now, updates will be few and far between if at all.

EDIT: Till June, forgot that bit and that's an important bit so it's not abandoned, and it might not be onhold. Been talking with him in WT's discord.

Last edited: