Cheat Mod for the Core Module in Wife Trainer Files.​

Updated: 16th of February 2021
Game/Creator: Wife Trainer Files [F95] / by WifeTrainer |
Modder: Semeicardia |
Mod Version: 1.0.0.1
Game Version: 0.7m
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

Last edited:

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Updated to v1.0.0.1 to fix issue that arose when the game updated and added Max Energy and daily energy refresh

Reactions: Wimplesnitch

Dennys38

Nov 20, 2019
Change link of Megafiles, the new link is .

I recieve this link in Discord.

Reactions: zxjiang

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
do we have an ETA for when the wiki will go live?
Well, as soon as possible, but that is still a while off.
I have a full time job, so my spare time is rather limited and I do need to rewind.
My focus is as follows (high to low): Cheatomatic > the Wiki > Other Wife Trainer Files related projects > Cheat Sheet
Once Cheatomatic is considered feature complate, my main focus will switch the Wiki
I am still setting up all the templates for the wiki, which takes time. Once they are all set up, I will start actually creating the individual pages. Mind you once the wiki go live for public consumption it will only contain basic information. It will not contain any guides or walkthroughs, those will come later, down the line.

Reactions: shane420

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Love this game, it be great if more characters could be developed.

Best!
You are aware that this thread is for Mt mod and not the base game, right?

I am currently collaborating with someone in developing a new client, whose model is Kagney Lynn Karter. And I believe that Wifetrainer has another wave of clients planned for sometime in the future.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Does this lock you out of the other specific (like dom) content?
If anything it gives you access to MORE content, as it is essentially a hybrid of ALL the other regular Player Types with boosted stats compared to the regular variants.

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
Which of your Mods do you recommend? I've previously worked with you Cheatomatic Mod, but have just downloaded this and also notice that you have an In-game Guide System Mod. Also, I've already progressed in the game-can I go back and enable these Mods without starting a new game?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Which of your Mods do you recommend? I've previously worked with you Cheatomatic Mod, but have just downloaded this and also notice that you have an In-game Guide System Mod. Also, I've already progressed in the game-can I go back and enable these Mods without starting a new game?
This mod works works very well together with Cheatomatic.
As for using mod in a current save game would require you to do a LOT of manual stuff through the Renpy Console, so by far the easiest way would be starting a new game with the mods you want to have enabled. Same goes with updated version of mods for that matter. If you have a save game with Mod X v.1.0 and you downloaded Mod X 1.2, a lot of the stuff from Mod X 1.2 would not be present in your current game, because your save game keep a cache of all the scripts used in the game.

This is why old game technically work with updated versions of the game, your old save game would not have the new content (for current characters) or new characters (or locations / items / events), but would technically still work.

V0.8 of the game, once we get there, aims to by-pass this caching by updating old save games with the new stuff, but the current version does not have this feature.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Due to the Moderation Staff of F95Zone declaring the main game abandoned, despite it being actively developed, I will change the status of this mod to Abandoned as well. This does not mean the mod is no longer being developed, just that any updates for the mod will ONLY be on HypnoPics Collective and the Official Discord instead.