Wife Trainer Files - Client Mod - Aspirant Valentine [1.0] [Stan G]

wytzen

Jul 19, 2017

Overview:
Aspiring swimming star Valentine is looking for a new coach. Will you help her become the college swimming champion or twist her energy in to a different direction.

Updated: 19-08-2024
Game/Creator: Wife Trainer Files /
Modder: Stan G
Mod Version: 1.0
Game Version: 0.7r
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

valentine_portrait.jpg

Last edited:

wytzen

Jul 19, 2017
I have created another client for wifetrainerfiles. This one is slightly larger than Convict Labeau. This one also has some different mechanics. Hopefully this is something you like.

All training options have been tested, but there could very well be some issues. Please let me know if there are any weird things happening, spelling mistakes, etc.

There are more galleries that could be used for post training content, especially Valentine + Georgia content, but building this has taken quite some time and I don't fell like making a lot more content at the moment.

Enjoy!

Reactions: yukiband

seaubi

Aug 12, 2017
Hello ! Thanks for the client ! I don't understand how to beat the last one, can you help ? thanks !

wytzen

Jul 19, 2017
Hello ! Thanks for the client ! I don't understand how to beat the last one, can you help ? thanks !
Hi, do you mean the two races in the college championship? You need to make sure to spend the weekend with Valentine the last weekend before her training ends. This is the date of the college championship. Then when the races start you press Valentine's button to make sure that she wins the race. Hopefully that answers the question.

k.belal95

Feb 19, 2024
I have created another client for wifetrainerfiles. This one is slightly larger than Convict Labeau. This one also has some different mechanics. Hopefully this is something you like.

All training options have been tested, but there could very well be some issues. Please let me know if there are any weird things happening, spelling mistakes, etc.

There are more galleries that could be used for post training content, especially Valentine + Georgia content, but building this has taken quite some time and I don't fell like making a lot more content at the moment.

Enjoy!
Thanks.

PoisedPervert

Sep 8, 2022
At some point when I take her shopping for a new bikini, I get a missing image error for 'valentine_bikini_white'