May 25, 2017
i remember rags didnt work for me aswell and problem was sql server 3.5 was missing. im not sure what is this but it fixed all isues. and dont forget u need rags 2.4.16

here download and install this:

its from ms so dont worry lol
oh Phegor posted link before me havent noticed sry
Hi, I have had installed both of the x86 and x64 and still didnt work. Rags keep saying padding is invalid and cannot be removed.

ChumkatZaun

Mar 18, 2019
Man how more can it possibly take? I think we've been reading the renpy version is almost finished for half a year already. This has to be some sadistic epic troll from the developer at this point :rolleyes:

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
I used to really enjoy this game when it first started, but now all I remember about it is that the dev had a hissy fit when he found out people were cheating at the game and would spent time and effort coming up with anti-cheat measures and mudding up the code and game mechanics to punish it.

nick148

Aug 11, 2016
We could but it isn't one of those games where you can see already completed content.
More than half the content is really in the training (and i usually use cheats to stretch it as long as possible).

Aug 19, 2016
The most recent news from Wife Trainer himself >>

Current Work: I'm completing a "consistency pass" of the content in all of the scripts. Things like the hypnosis content, for example, needs to be handled in a particular way to function optimally. As I do this, I'm also annotating code to make life easier for modders (and me :) ) who look at the script again in the future. Once this is done, I'll be issuing a public release.

Sorry, but I don't know how long this stage is going to take me. I'll finish it up, though, as quickly as I can.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
will this ever get any more updates?
No.

Someday (i.e. 2025 at the earliest) we may see this get released under a new engine, but we're not going to see the Rags version updated again. If we were, we already would have.

Llamastar

Apr 23, 2017
This may as well just be marked as abandoned so that people won't expect any new versions.
I has yet to be truly abandoned unless WT himself is pulling one massive prank on us. He has regularly posted updates on his blog about the games progress. I would give it another month and see. you never know

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
I has yet to be truly abandoned unless WT himself is pulling one massive prank on us. He has regularly posted updates on his blog about the games progress. I would give it another month and see. you never know
It´s a pity. This game could be a real money-maker for any dev just with some improvements, like Renpy engine, good quality 3D renders to fit 100% righ with the story of the characters, some minor changes in the background of the 3 MC to make them less depressing (that thing of "you betrayed your best friend the day of his wedding", "you sold the woman you loved"... :sick::rolleyes: ) and some adjustements in the game mecanics to make the game less hard and time-consuming. The concept of sand-box is great and the writing for a text-based game is pretty good actually. There are devs in patreon making a lot of money with lesser games.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
As nick148 tried to explain the last time you asked for a save, this isn't a game where you can replay content after completing anything. Besides that, you have 3 different play classes to choose from, which closes off some content and opens other content depending on which you take. There are a couple decent character guides in the wiki linked in the OP. There's a Playboy 0.2 walk/guide on the Hypnopics hints and tips forum that should be able to take you through the first 2 sets of clients, probably regardless of class choice.

If you're looking to skip certain early content and start somewhere in the middle, you'd need to specify what you're looking for from a save, especially the class choice.

4.40 star(s) 65 Votes