Llamastar

Apr 23, 2017
It´s a pity. This game could be a real money-maker for any dev just with some improvements, like Renpy engine, good quality 3D renders to fit 100% righ with the story of the characters, some minor changes in the background of the 3 MC to make them less depressing (that thing of "you betrayed your best friend the day of his wedding", "you sold the woman you loved"... :sick::rolleyes: ) and some adjustements in the game mecanics to make the game less hard and time-consuming. The concept of sand-box is great and the writing for a text-based game is pretty good actually. There are devs in patreon making a lot of money with lesser games.
I actually wish WT would just make a patreon or something. I appreciate him doing all this for free but damn do i wish there was a way to support him. this is just too ambitious to do for free

Reactions: Argox

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
So you need hypnotist class, and either Elsa or Terri need to be sent to play with Marilyn so that she owes you a favor and you can ask for the control trigger.

Can anyone help SSG out?

D

Deleted member 619632

So you need hypnotist class, and either Elsa or Terri need to be sent to play with Marilyn so that she owes you a favor and you can ask for the control trigger.

Can anyone help SSG out?
yep that one

samyakindia

Dec 20, 2018
It´s a pity. This game could be a real money-maker for any dev just with some improvements, like Renpy engine, good quality 3D renders to fit 100% righ with the story of the characters, some minor changes in the background of the 3 MC to make them less depressing (that thing of "you betrayed your best friend the day of his wedding", "you sold the woman you loved"... :sick::rolleyes: ) and some adjustements in the game mecanics to make the game less hard and time-consuming. The concept of sand-box is great and the writing for a text-based game is pretty good actually. There are devs in patreon making a lot of money with lesser games.
The game is being transferred to renpy. Also I don't think they'll make it easier...

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Honestly think we are nearly there....

From WT today :coffee:

The "consistency pass" of the content in all of the scripts has been completed. As best I could, I've annotated existing scripts to explain what they're doing and make it easier for modders to duplicate (or change). The annotation's not perfect, but I've done a fair bit, and will try to do more when and as I'm opening and working on the scripts.

We've also been looking at coding that's not modder friendly and tried to find ways to make it easier to mod. For example, we've made it relatively easy to add new characters who could be at the Club, allowing you to set the conditions under which they do or don't appear in the Club directly in the character's own script.

Now I'm on to a final playtest run to squash any egregious bugs before issuing a public release.

Sorry, but I don't know how long this stage is going to take me. It depends on how many bugs I find. I'll finish it up, though, as quickly as I can.

.... I see there's a lot of comments regarding Elsa. So let me elaborate.....

There's nothing different about Elsa's content than for the other 8 major clients that have been moved over. In fact, in some ways, she's easier, as there's no particularly novel specialized coding required for her (she's pretty much a plain vanilla client). It's just that, by luck, the people who have tried to help out on her haven't been able to deliver anything back. At least, not yet.

I've been busy moving over other content and that's complete. So now, I could, if I wanted, tackle Elsa and get her moved over, and then release the new version. Or, as I've chosen to do, release what is ready, and add Elsa in afterwards.
FYI - WT usually posts an update on the hypnotics forum every 4 weeks his last update prior to the above was on the 13th of May and he stated he was just starting the "consistency pass". Just my opinion but I think we'll see the first release within the next 4 weeks. :devilish:

ChumkatZaun

Mar 18, 2019
Honestly think we are nearly there....

From WT today :coffee:

FYI - WT usually posts an update on the hypnotics forum every 4 weeks his last update prior to the above was on the 13th of May and he stated he was just starting the "consistency pass". Just my opinion but I think we'll see the first release within the next 4 weeks. :devilish:
Well I'll believe it when I see it, It's been a LONG ass wait :rolleyes:

Reactions: scarfer

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Unsure about Dom, but Hypnotist can get her to do anal in her shop. Playboy gets the most content, at her house. All 3 'should' be able to get some bimbo training content where she helps the MC train Donna.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
FYI: In case you wonder why those of us with Hypnotics access haven't posted the links, its because WT asked us not to.

Please do not share these links outside of this forum. We'll be ready for a broader distribution eventually, but right now we need guinea pigs ... sorry, I mean right now we need volunteers ... forum members ... hypnotized guinea pigs to report bugs while we get Elsa dealt with.

Please note:
  • the mod guide is a very early work in progress, just to show some of the support Digital Bonsai intends to provide to modders
  • the moneybags module has no special content included, it's just a template of how mods can be added, a new trainer type mod in this case
  • I compiled this build without the scripts, but new versions will include the scripts for modders to be able to work off of
Its very good , not sure if there is any new content.

Unren does work for cheating but it not very useful. I.e I can't find teh cheat for money. I can reset the day of teh rest the week but it doesn't reset the the clients timer - if a client needs to eb doen bty week 8 and in week 7 i change the reprted week to week 1 it will then say client needs to be ready by week 2....

The game is pretty hard if you can't cheat money, energy and the week. I'm sure someone will figure it out though.

Last edited:

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
As a Playboy, I was able to visit/flirt with Rae up through week 5, which yielded a bj scene in the dressing room (BTW, there's a new scene in this progression, but is only Rae wearing a bikini/lingerie set). However, after week 5, she's no longer in the Eros Store. I think there should be a status change variable that can be accessed through a console command, but I can't find it, if someone can manage to do so.

edit: You can get Rae to appear at the store using the following command...
rae.location = eros_store

That workaround can at least get you through the rest of her progression. Apparently, if you feed her the TF potion, it gives you an exception error, but you can get the discount and GF status.

Last edited:

zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
I'm trying to get playboy, dominant and hypnosis skills. I'm looking but I don't know which variable to manipulate.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017

kurf85

Jul 5, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-save-editor-v1-6-1-last-moment.6456/
With this, Money, Energy, and MaxEnergy can be remodeled.

I do not know the date change.
"Training_period" was able to change the end date of chelsea.
Other characters are still unknown.
You change training period by saving the game when you are in a training session with someone. Example, when you are in a session with Jasmine. You save and go to the editor, search training_period and change the number.

Apply.

And reload.

It should change the training period for that person.

4.40 star(s) 65 Votes