mattius77

May 16, 2017
Yeah, once Jas is gone, she's gone. There's no way (through gameplay) to reintroduce her. Yet.

I'm just frustrated that I can't get her home events, nor can I get any further than hypno BJs with Sharon.... WHO IS MY FAVORITE WIFE IN THE GAME.

DigitalBonsai

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2019
Hey, guys. Thanks for the bug reports.
I'll be compiling them from this forum too from now on.
We'll probably do another release with more bug fixes next week while we wait for WT to recharge.

Also, guys, come on. Elsa has 3 lines of dialog that explain why she is not in the game.
But just in case, Elsa is not in the game yet. WT will work on converting her content to the new engine when he comes back; unless the current volunteers can do that, in which case he'll work on new content.

Reactions: scarfer

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
DigitalBonsai lmao too funny that someone from the dev team has to come scold caricola about Elsa. Will you Hypno or Dom? good target for dom.

mattius77 thanks. don't want to cut her questline I'mma be Pimp daddy

I would like to point out to the devs that being a natural dom and letting Jasmine get caught opens up the whole fucked-up white knight thing. which is more work :( (I guess it works as playboy? dunno, but Dom, she's your property.)

Last edited:

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Yeah, once Jas is gone, she's gone. There's no way (through gameplay) to reintroduce her. Yet.

I'm just frustrated that I can't get her home events, nor can I get any further than hypno BJs with Sharon.... WHO IS MY FAVORITE WIFE IN THE GAME.
Wait, there are home events for Jasmine. I wonder what steps you have to take to get them.

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
DigitalBonsai lmao too funny that someone from the dev team has to come scold caricola about Elsa. Will you Hypno or Dom? good target for dom.

mattius77 thanks. don't want to cut her questline I'mma be Pimp daddy

I would like to point out to the devs that being a natural dom and letting Jasmine get caught opens up the whole fucked-up white knight thing. which is more work :( (I guess it works as playboy? dunno, but Dom, she's your property.)
What do you mean? Is it possible to go this route and get her back?

tek

Nov 12, 2016
Wife Trainer [v0.7b Public Playtest] [Wife Trainer] (1 gb rar pc original)

503 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)
any chance you could compress the latest version?

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
What do you mean? Is it possible to go this route and get her back?
I don't think so. That was my original question & it seems the answer is no for now. This is the first time I've played the game. Since it's a port of a previously developed RAGS game & not built in Ren'py from the get-go, there's tons of content already though & me being me,I want it all.

On a similar note, Jasmine's activities seem to reset or something, I had her being super frisky on her public walks, now she's back to being a prude. Or is that the point? she sucked some strange, feels remorse, now I gotta build her back up?

[edit] ok I see where the Jas getting caught at work is going, she'll need a new job. MC needs to have some connections & shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: VikingCrawler

caricola

Apr 6, 2018
Funniest thing I've seen in a long time. If you read that text that comes with ANY of her interactions, then you wouldn't have needed the time to post your question. I'm usually drunk or high or both, but I did not need to ask that question. I did, however, need to see all 3 interactions for it to really sink in since I was impaired :D

in other words, if you talk to her, she'll tell you why she's not in the game yet & since you're a good guy, you get a free rating for training a slave/wife/whatever that doesn't exist in game
Sadly she was too flatchested for me to even care about her info, kept thinking "yeayea she's frigid, whatever", so I kept skipping every time I tried to get her, hoping that sooner or later she would unlock. This is a sad story about a guy that does not have patience to read.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
when is the new update 0ut guys
This is the new update. Renpy, it used to be rags. Of course we all waited over a year for this version.

For everyone else is there a way to move your character to other places? Got stuck when I tried to hypno Geri at her office. Everything just sort of froze up on me but I could still access the console and doing the dismiss command just messed up everything. Had info screens stuck where ever I went.

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
I'm getting this error when I try to hypno sarah and similar ones (some lines are different but they appear to boil down to the same syntax error) when I load old saves and try to work with ANYONE else. The strangest part is I had none of these errors before going to bed last night and was able to put sarah through several rounds of training bug free.

edit: for lack of a better explanation it appears that some files got corrupted or something because I solved the problem by copying a fresh set of rpy/rpyc files from the original .7c zip into the game folder overwriting them and the error disappeared
Have had similar issues all around the game & loading only seemed to load the bad code. Nice to see you've found a workaround anyhow, I thought I was going insane for a bit.

I have to say in the Dev's defense, I've used cheats. I've only used time/money/energy cheats this time & I thought that might have been it, setting all my girls to day 40 might have caused issues with the real train dates & shit went haywire.

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
This is the new update. Renpy, it used to be rags. Of course we all waited over a year for this version.

For everyone else is there a way to move your character to other places? Got stuck when I tried to hypno Geri at her office. Everything just sort of froze up on me but I could still access the console and doing the dismiss command just messed up everything. Had info screens stuck where ever I went.
I got similar situations with Terry & there are other dead ends as well. I got out of the Terry one by giving her the transformation potion, but other than that, dead ends. Save often is my only help I'm afraid. On a personal note, thanks again for your work on SoB.
As a v1 of a port of an unfiinished game, it pretty much good enough for a release to the fappers.

MisterAnon04

May 30, 2018
Loving the game so far, but I think I might have found a bug. Maybe. The Ren'Py code is ... slightly confusing. Going to post it here, as I don't know where else to put it.
Amy's (the candle saleswoman) hypnosis scenes don't seem to be triggering. I was curious why she didn't seem to have any scenes, so I checked out the code, and they're definitely written up. However she seems to have the "no_hypnosis" tag which is preventing them from triggering. The code itself looks pretty done, so I'm just not sure if that tag is right. Or maybe it is, and the unused code is just an artifact from a previous version. Who knows. Hopefully the Dev manages to see this.

Alcatsa

Nov 5, 2017
If anyone is intressed here is my files that I have found errors in and fixed what I could. Sadly enough I forgot to save my spredsheet where I typed up all error I could find for bug reporting.

Files goes into game\modules\00core\

There is probly tons more to found as there is so many lines of code, there is a couple of places I haven't figured out how to it to work but for the most part it should give you a bit less of a hassle.

Regards
The hangover Cat

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
I don't think so. That was my original question & it seems the answer is no for now. This is the first time I've played the game. Since it's a port of a previously developed RAGS game & not built in Ren'py from the get-go, there's tons of content already though & me being me,I want it all.

On a similar note, Jasmine's activities seem to reset or something, I had her being super frisky on her public walks, now she's back to being a prude. Or is that the point? she sucked some strange, feels remorse, now I gotta build her back up?

[edit] ok I see where the Jas getting caught at work is going, she'll need a new job. MC needs to have some connections & shit.
Yeah, that is what I get for reading your post while being tired. I somewhat knew that there wasn't a "continuation" of Jasmine's work events yet. I was just tired, and I thought you meant there was a way to "save" Jasmine. It would be kind of refreshing to be able to kick the door down at the mechanic shop while on the Dom route or go to her office and put her co-worker in his place.

Do you happen to know what @ mattius77 meant by home events for Jasmine? Or is that just another one of my sleep deprived assumptions.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Wait, there are home events for Jasmine. I wonder what steps you have to take to get them.
Okay, so I finally got her home path opened. I don't know if one or both of these events have to happen to unlock home play, but it didn't happen for me until after I got her to act a whore 2x and had 'public' sex with at the Club. There was a dialog choice after whore sex (call it roleplay, or reinforce that she's a for real hoe) but I honestly don't remember what I selected. (Rollback ftw!)

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Okay, so I finally got her home path opened. I don't know if one or both of these events have to happen to unlock home play, but it didn't happen for me until after I got her to act a whore 2x and had 'public' sex with at the Club. There was a dialog choice after whore sex (call it roleplay, or reinforce that she's a for real hoe) but I honestly don't remember what I selected. (Rollback ftw!)
How did you get her to act like a whore? Anytime I ask, she says no.
Edit: I think it might be tied to her downtown events.

Last edited:
Reactions: paul77

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
you had to have chosen RP because I chose to reinforce it and she just turns into an actual whore and you can't interact with her after that except through "CHeck on your whores"

4.40 star(s) 66 Votes