mattius77

May 16, 2017
How did you get her to act like a whore? Anytime I ask, she says no.
In my play,, she was working at the Club as a Showgirl. You go watch her show and get the option to follow her back stage for a variety of sex interactions; do each several times. You get the option to instead wait for her to come out from the shower, and you can try stuff with her in front of Club members; she needs to learn how to do stuff in public to progress that chain, which is where the stuff in the Park and acting like a whore comes in. Once she has sex with you in front of Club members, you'll see the option to visit her at home when you select Contact Former Client-Jasmine.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
But I still can't get anything fun with Sarah, which annoys the living fuck out of me.
best i could get was to join in when he hubby shares her with a friend course after that happens her training ends since you turned her into what he wanted. She apparently has post training content but it's not implemented yet

mattius77

May 16, 2017
She definitely will be available post-training in later versions. Her final call with MC she straight up says she hopes to keep seeing him.

The hang up seems to be in her weekend actions. She refuses to do anything despite talking to 2 different teaching aides and going to the Swingers Room.

Last edited:

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
In my play,, she was working at the Club as a Showgirl. You go watch her show and get the option to follow her back stage for a variety of sex interactions; do each several times. You get the option to instead wait for her to come out from the shower, and you can try stuff with her in front of Club members; she needs to learn how to do stuff in public to progress that chain, which is where the stuff in the Park and acting like a whore comes in. Once she has sex with you in front of Club members, you'll see the option to visit her at home when you select Contact Former Client-Jasmine.
Yeah, I basically did what you said, but I figured it out right before I saw your reply.

The is the route I followed: Call her to talk to her about being a showgirl > Watch her dance at the club > Do the Downtown event until she allows blowjob > Watch her dance at the club until you can follow her to the backroom > Invite to your house and ask her to act like a whore > Thank her for roleplaying > Watch her dance then try to wait for her (you should get denied) > Invite her back to your house and ask her to use a dildo (I think I did this two times) > Watch her dance at the club (I waited until Friday) > Then try waiting for her again (you should get the scene, I also did this scene twice) > Call her and ask to go to her house.
Note: This is just a rough walkthrough of what I did. I don't know if I missed any steps.

Edit: If you ask her to become your girlfriend after a few visits to her house, she agrees, but it breaks the game. You then have to use the console to dismiss her. However, she will show up in your bedroom, but she will only have four options. None of the options really work properly, except examining her.

Last edited:

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Edit: If you ask her to become your girlfriend after a few visits to her house, she agrees, but it breaks the game. You then have to use the console to dismiss her. However, she will show up in your bedroom, but she will only have four options. None of the options really work properly, except examining her.
Yes. I, um, just learned this. Hm.

Reactions: VikingCrawler

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Yes. I, um, just learned this. Hm.
When you examine her after making her your girlfriend, she does show up as your girlfriend. For me, it also stated that she was happy with our relationship. However, when I tried any of the other options, it bugs out. Making her use a dildo is just skipped and asking her to roleplay as a whore throws up an error. If you ignore the error, it will bring up her dialog as Jiggles the whore. However, after using her, it throws up the dialog for her non-whore roleplay route. It is kind of cool that there is some sort of ground work for Jasmin as a girlfriend.

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
I also found an interesting quirk with Nicole. You need to be able to hypnotize Nicole, so you will need to be on the hypnotist route. The first thing you need to do is hypnotize her. Then you need to take her on as a training aide while training her to like being submissive. Then give her a potion to make her a slave girl. When you do this, she will show up in your bedroom as a slavegirl, but she will still have the options to keep being trained as a teaching aid. However, if you use any of the training aide options, she disappears from your bedroom. You can get her back by using summon nicole no_follows. Using any of the slavegirl options, won't make her disappear. By doing this, you can keep training her as a teaching aide, while also have her as a slave. I don't know if you were supposed to be able to to have her as both in the base game or if this is a convenient little bug.

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
VikingJohn , I dunno seriously. I've trained her & released her & attempted to make her anything. It takes forever once she's gone to her hubby. Random number generator & Renp'y seem to love to fuck with me. Got to meet her on random trips to the town once she's gone. They do happen, they're just once a week. You can get her to fuck you in the park, but after 4 or 5 of those, she still don't wanna go further.
I scrapped my last play to go bare bones, I.E. no hypno, no potions. console only for cash & energy.
Shit's complicated enough. I'm just hoping the core aspects are good.
Getting a critique on an altered playthru must suck as well. Energy & money seriously cause no problem.
first play, gave Jas love potion & that's all I read about in the evaluation. Now I'm trying again.

Reactions: VikingCrawler

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
VikingJohn , I dunno seriously. I've trained her & released her & attempted to make her anything. It takes forever once she's gone to her hubby. Random number generator & Renp'y seem to love to fuck with me. Got to meet her on random trips to the town once she's gone. They do happen, they're just once a week. You can get her to fuck you in the park, but after 4 or 5 of those, she still don't wanna go further.
I scrapped my last play to go bare bones, I.E. no hypno, no potions. console only for cash & energy.
Shit's complicated enough. I'm just hoping the core aspects are good.
Getting a critique on an altered playthru must suck as well. Energy & money seriously cause no problem.
first play, gave Jas love potion & that's all I read about in the evaluation. Now I'm trying again.
Yeah, it took me a little bit to get her to follow this route. I just found out today that she had home events. Luckily I had a save where most of her home route was already done. I have been able to do this on both a non-exploit save and a save where I used console commands. Using console commands makes it a hell of a lot easier, but it isn't as satisfying. She has to accept visiting you after training. She has to also be a showgirl and accept blowing you in the park. There are quite a few steps to get her home events. You can look at earlier posts to get some kind of idea as to what steps are needed. I posted how I did it, and mattius77 also posted how they were able to do it on their playthrough. But, the hardest part for me was how random her events were downtown. Being able to only do some of the parts once a week can be a serious pain.

Last edited:

yukiband

Oct 21, 2016
Why Terri's slavegirl path only have a one option examining her.
I play a hypnotist.

Last edited:

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Why Terri's slavegirl path only have a one option examining her.
I play a hypnotist.
It could be a bug, but more than likely that content isn't in the game yet. I may be wrong though.
Edit: You could also try ending the week. It might reset her options.

RE-Edit: If you try to make Terri a slavegirl with the Transformation potion, it will hard lock her. There is a way to get her slavegirl content, but it is a little convoluted. To get the content, you need to use the console. Note, I don't know if this will break your game save, but I haven't had any issues so far. Also, note that you can do this while she is in training and after her training. Your best bet, however, is to do this after her training. I also don't know if training her in any way other than pleasing her boyfriend will make this not work. So your best bet is to make sure you only train her to love her boyfriend.

What you need to do is this:

1. Go to your room 2. Open the console with Shift=O 3. Then type terri.add_tag('slavegirl') 4. Make sure that is what it says and press enter 5. Next type summon terri no_follows 6. Again make sure that is what it says and then press enter.

If you were successful in doing this, she should appear. If for whatever reason she disappears just re-summon her.

Last edited:

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
The problem I seem to be having now is the fact that I can't seem to find nipple rings for Jasmine's whore route. I have looked everywhere I can think of, but I can't find them.

Edit: Solved

Last edited:

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
To anyone interested, I have found a way to get Terri's slave content. Although, she is still called Terri the good girlfriend so you will have to rename her to Slave Terri.

If you try to make Terri a slavegirl with the Transformation potion, it will hard lock her. There is a way to get her slavegirl content, but it is a little convoluted. To get the content, you need to use the console. Note, I don't know if this will break your game save, but I haven't had any issues so far. Also, note that you can do this while she is in training and after her training. Your best bet, however, is to do this after her training. I also don't know if training her in any way other than pleasing her boyfriend will make this not work. So your best bet is to make sure you only train her to love her boyfriend.

What you need to do is this:

1. Go to your room 2. Open the console with Shift=O 3. Then type: terri.add_tag('slavegirl') 4. Make sure that is what it says and press enter 5. Next type: summon terri no_follows 6. Again make sure that is what it says and then press enter.

If you were successful in doing this, she should appear. If for whatever reason she disappears just re-summon her.

Last edited:
Reactions: ykwim

kk0566

Jul 23, 2017
Bug Report:
After giving love portion to lauren, whatever action you perform, you're stuck with lauren. No other way but to reload the game from previous checkpoint.

4.40 star(s) 65 Votes