The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Not really a bug, but it makes no sense:

When you enslave Nichole and Greg moves out, you can still send her "home" and she will never reappear. You can also still invite her, even though she "lives in you bedroom".
Despite of those mistakes, i think it should "feel" slightly different having her as a slave, because everything is just the same as before.
Yea it kind of annoys me that the one slave girl i wanted as a permanent trophy doesn't actually live with me especially since I can't tell if her behavior is intentional or just bad coding

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Actually, it's not just ".temporary_count". There're several "lauren.name" etc. aswell, even though you're supposedly with jasmine. So it's replace all "lauren." with "jasmine." instead (in that file).
Oh I didn't actually find any others, there was only about 11 that changed in my file.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
@Klausus
For whatever reason, the script is pulling up an AttributeError.
Also, I might have a fix to Bree's club maid scenes. You have to have access to bree's rpy file which can be found if you have used Unren. You have to replace Bree's rpy file with the one I attached below.

Edit: My python is pretty rusty, so I am not sure how to go about fixing the AttributeError.
Also, can you send me a save of right before the error occurs? If I can replicate the error, I can use it to try and fix the AttributeError. Don't hold me to that though.

Edit: I managed to fix a couple of errors that I encountered with Becky_Sue. One of them being her bondage rape scene. I have attached my Becky_Sue rpy file.
Sorry, i don't have those saves anymore. But when i try another playthrough, i will keep them when i find an exception.

Where do i have to copy that files you attached? I weren't able to find files with the same names in the game directory.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Sorry, i don't have those saves anymore. But when i try another playthrough, i will keep them when i find an exception.

Where do i have to copy that files you attached? I weren't able to find files with the same names in the game directory.
the becky sue one goes in "game/modules/00core/clients/becky_sue" the one bree one goes in "game/modules/00core/minor_characters/bree"

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
@Klausus Yeah, I probably should have told you where to put the files. I wasn't thinking. If you reencounter the errors, I can use the saves to try fixes until one works. Without the saves, I can't be sure the fix worked as I can't replicate the error.
Thank you, @The_Krypt_Angel, for providing the file paths and locations.

Edit: Both Bree and Becky probably still have errors, but for most errors, it is easier to find them when they pop-up. So if you encounter an error/exception, I will see if I can fix it.

Last edited:

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Exception:
Becky Sue -> spend time with her

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 200, in script call
    call day_loop from _call_day_loop
  File "game/script.rpy", line 211, in script call
    call core_loop from _call_core_loop
  File "game/script.rpy", line 288, in script call
    call expression label from _call_expression
  File "game/modules/00core/clients/becky_sue/becky_sue.rpy", line 390, in script call
    call becky_sue_activate_client_actions from _call_becky_sue_activate_client_actions
  File "game/modules/00core/clients/becky_sue/becky_sue.rpy", line 9915, in script call
    call becky_sue_spend_time from _call_becky_sue_spend_time
  File "game/modules/00core/clients/becky_sue/becky_sue.rpy", line 390, in script call
    call becky_sue_activate_client_actions from _call_becky_sue_activate_client_actions
  File "game/modules/00core/clients/becky_sue/becky_sue.rpy", line 9915, in script call
ScriptError: could not find label 'becky_sue_spend_time'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "H:\Games\NEU\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1422, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "H:\Games\NEU\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7c-pc\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'becky_sue_spend_time'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
The Wife Trainer Files exElsa0.7c
Fri Jul 19 19:48:31 2019
[/CODE]

Reactions: VikingCrawler

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Exception
From source code it seems to be about Rae (Bimbo). Just end the day (Rest for the day) and the error occurs.

Code:
[code]

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 208, in script call
    call for_call_labels(label_list = start_day_labels.label_list) from _call_for_call_labels_1
  File "game/script.rpy", line 554, in script call
    call for_call_labels(for_call_initial_index = for_call_initial_index + 1, label_list = label_list, sufix = sufix, show_errors = show_errors, first_call = False) from _call_for_call_labels_5
    call for_call_labels(for_call_initial_index = for_call_initial_index + 1, label_list = label_list, sufix = sufix, show_errors = show_errors, first_call = False) from _call_for_call_labels_5
  File "game/script.rpy", line 549, in script call
    call expression label from _call_expression_1
  File "game/modules/00core/minor_characters/rae/rae.rpy", line 2834, in script
    if rae.bimbo_outfit = 1:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/modules/00core/minor_characters/rae/rae.rpy, line 2834)

Full traceback:
    call for_call_labels(label_list = start_day_labels.label_list) from _call_for_call_labels_1
    if rae.bimbo_outfit = 1:
  File "H:\Games\NEU\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1807, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "H:\Games\NEU\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1959, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "H:\Games\NEU\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 690, in py_compile
    raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/modules/00core/minor_characters/rae/rae.rpy, line 2834)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Fri Jul 19 21:00:33 2019
[/CODE]

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Bug:
When you try to give "Love Potion" to the "Mysterious Woman", the text that appears is named "System" and "Missing Label ...".

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Exception
From source code it seems to be about Rae (Bimbo). Just end the day (Rest for the day) and the error occurs.

Code:
[code]

While running game code:
    if rae.bimbo_outfit = 1:

Full traceback:
    if rae.bimbo_outfit = 1:
  File "H:\Games\NEU\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1807, in execute
  File "H:\Games\NEU\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1959, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "H:\Games\NEU\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 690, in py_compile
    raise e

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Fri Jul 19 21:00:33 2019
[/CODE]
@Klausus
I actually think I have already fixed this in my files. I will attach the Rae rpy file below. Just put it in the Rae folder located here: game/modules/00core/minor_characters/rae/rae.rpy See if that fixes your error. It should. If not then I will take another look.
I will take a look at the other errors.

Reactions: Klausus

mattius77

May 16, 2017
sarah.weekend_watched_level = 2

Skips the initial scene where she tries to rub one out, and skips to the dildo anal action.

Sweet relief!

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
sarah.weekend_watched_level = 2

Skips the initial scene where she tries to rub one out, and skips to the dildo anal action.

Sweet relief!
I tried Sarah again with Master and you're right, it wasn't as easy as i remembered it. I haven't managed to get the weekend scene after fucking here before at weekend (when i remeber right there was one more, but she hadn't enough desire).

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
A few questions:

1. When Playboy (and maybe Hypno) has Rae as GF, is it possible to change her without transformation potion?

2. As Hypno, is it possible to get further with Bree than hypnotize her and apoligize, bj, spank her?

3. Chelsea: Is it possible to get her as GF without using transformation potion?

4. Are there other ways to force Donna spending time with PC than using love potion?

5. Anyone ever managed to get Jasmine as girlfriend? When i get close (at least i think so), there is no wife left to train and i usually quit the game

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
A few questions:

1. When Playboy (and maybe Hypno) has Rae as GF, is it possible to change her without transformation potion?

2. As Hypno, is it possible to get further with Bree than hypnotize her and apoligize, bj, spank her?

3. Chelsea: Is it possible to get her as GF without using transformation potion?

4. Are there other ways to force Donna spending time with PC than using love potion?

5. Anyone ever managed to get Jasmine as girlfriend? When i get close (at least i think so), there is no wife left to train and i usually quit the game
@Klausus
I think I managed to fix the issue that you were having with Becky_Sue. When you go to spend time with her it should allow you now. All you have to do is click on her image again and it should give you the options to talk to her. I will attach the becky_sue rpy file below. Just put it in the becky_sue folder located here: game\modules\00core\clients\becky_sue
See if that fixes your error. It should. If not, then I will take another look.

Also, to answer your question about getting Jasmine as a girlfriend. Yes, it is possible, however asking her to be your girlfriend and her accepting, breaks the game as of now.

Last edited:

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
A few questions:

1- Rae is a hypnotized girlfriend, and with a transformation potion she becomes Bimbo. I have not tried her if she has another option.
2- Bree is combination of hypno (more appropriate apology and punishment) and dominate (do not remove your package hehehe or you will lose, you can see limit, make a demonstration of the articles of the store and if you go well you can have sex with her in the store and from there you invite her to the house a few times, until you get the option of making her a slave, she can go to the club, and you have to use her (sex) once a week or she will go away.
The dominance is the answer with Bree after you get punished with hypnosis, and with will tamer or potion of transformation the degrades lol.
3- Chelsea with hypno and improve your relationship with her you can make her your girlfriend if you do not want to spend in potions with will tamer is slave.
4- Donna just do not know how to make her a slave, she looks like Bimbo.
5- Jasmine I do not know how to make her girlfriend.
With Nicole you can get your three options bisexual, showgirl and your slave but using commands to have the transformation potion. precaution that you leave with mistake, some options of nicole when visiting her in contact (as a slave she will be well with the others in your house)

Do not know how to make Lauren your girlfriend or can not be normal?

Last edited:

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Exception:
When f***ing Sam in the Club after making her work for the club owners

Code:
[code]

While running game code:
  File "game/modules/00core/minor_characters/samantha/samantha.rpy", line 1246, in script call
    call samantha_thank_fuck_now from _call_samantha_thank_fuck_now
  File "game/modules/00core/minor_characters/samantha/samantha.rpy", line 1384, in script
    add tag 'maid_thank_complete' to sam
  File "game/00-wt-statements.rpy", line 365, in execute_add
    who = eval(who)
  File "game/modules/00core/minor_characters/samantha/samantha.rpy", line 1384, in <module>
NameError: name 'sam' is not defined

Full traceback:
  File "game/modules/00core/minor_characters/samantha/samantha.rpy", line 1246, in script call
  File "game/modules/00core/minor_characters/samantha/samantha.rpy", line 1384, in script
  File "H:\Games\NEU\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1911, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "H:\Games\NEU\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1899, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "H:\Games\NEU\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7c-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
    who = eval(who)
  File "H:\Games\NEU\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1961, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "H:\Games\NEU\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1954, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/modules/00core/minor_characters/samantha/samantha.rpy", line 1384, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Sat Jul 20 06:58:45 2019
[/CODE]

PS VikingJohn Error with Becky Sue is fixed

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Exception:
When f***ing Sam in the Club after making her work for the club owners

Code:
[code]

While running game code:
    who = eval(who)

Full traceback:
  File "H:\Games\NEU\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1911, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "H:\Games\NEU\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1899, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "H:\Games\NEU\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7c-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
    who = eval(who)
  File "H:\Games\NEU\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1961, in py_eval
  File "H:\Games\NEU\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1954, in py_eval_bytecode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Sat Jul 20 06:58:45 2019
[/CODE]

PS VikingJohn Error with Becky Sue is fixed
@Klausus
I think I managed to fix the issue that you were having with Sam. The error would also occur when you chose to follow any of the other options. There were also a few other instances where Sam's name wasn't correctly defined. I have fixed those as well. I will attach the samantha rpy file below. Just put it in the samantha folder located here: game\modules\00core\minor_characters\samantha

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Another Becky-Sue exception:
When you make her feel good after seduction. I haven't tried out the other 2 options, but propably resistance/desire isn't low/high enough.

Code:
[code]

While running game code:
  File "game/modules/00core/clients/becky_sue/becky_sue.rpy", line 6108, in script
    if becky_sue.orgasm == 0:
  File "game/modules/00core/clients/becky_sue/becky_sue.rpy", line 6108, in <module>
  File "game/00-wt-classes.rpy", line 865, in __getattr__
    raise AttributeError(name)
AttributeError: orgasm

Full traceback:
  File "game/modules/00core/clients/becky_sue/becky_sue.rpy", line 6108, in script
  File "game/modules/00core/clients/becky_sue/becky_sue.rpy", line 6108, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Sat Jul 20 08:15:03 2019
[/CODE]

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Another Becky-Sue exception:
When you make her feel good after seduction. I haven't tried out the other 2 options, but propably resistance/desire isn't low/high enough.

Code:
[code]

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Sat Jul 20 08:15:03 2019
[/CODE]
@Klausus
I think I managed to fix the issue that you were having with Becky_Sue. The other two options that you could choose were bugged as well. I have fixed those as well. I will attach the becky_sue rpy file below. Just put it in the becky_sue folder located here: game\modules\00core\clients\becky_sue

Edit: When I ended the week on the save that you provided me I got another error. I am taking a look at it now.
Re-Edit: It took me a while to try and track down what exactly was causing the error. I think I may have fixed it. However, I don't know if this "fix" has caused any other errors. I will attach the 00-wt-classes rpy file down below. Just place the file in the game folder located here: WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7c-pc\game

Last edited:

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Exception
Jasmine in Club when making out in public

Code:
[code]

While running game code:
  File "game/modules/00core/clients/jasmine/jasmine.rpy", line 3563, in script
    $ jasmine.sex_coun += 1
  File "game/modules/00core/clients/jasmine/jasmine.rpy", line 3563, in <module>
    $ jasmine.sex_coun += 1
AttributeError: sex_coun

Full traceback:
  File "game/modules/00core/clients/jasmine/jasmine.rpy", line 3563, in script
    $ jasmine.sex_coun += 1
  File "H:\Games\NEU\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "H:\Games\NEU\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/modules/00core/clients/jasmine/jasmine.rpy", line 3563, in <module>
    $ jasmine.sex_coun += 1
AttributeError: sex_coun

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Sat Jul 20 09:34:13 2019
[/CODE]

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes