Alexis: Casey Calvert
Becky_Sue: Annika Albrite
Donna: Payton Leigh
Elsa: Ash Hollywood
Jasmine: Lacey Duvalle
Lauren: Dani Daniels
Sarah: Sharon Lee
Terri: Dani Jensen

What about Sam? Dear Lord that woman is a Goddess.

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Exception
Jasmine in Club when making out in public

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 200, in script call
    call day_loop from _call_day_loop
  File "game/script.rpy", line 211, in script call
    call core_loop from _call_core_loop
  File "game/script.rpy", line 288, in script call
    call expression label from _call_expression
  File "game/modules/00core/clients/jasmine/jasmine.rpy", line 3563, in script
    $ jasmine.sex_coun += 1
  File "game/modules/00core/clients/jasmine/jasmine.rpy", line 3563, in <module>
    $ jasmine.sex_coun += 1
  File "game/00-wt-classes.rpy", line 865, in __getattr__
    raise AttributeError(name)
AttributeError: sex_coun

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 200, in script call
    call day_loop from _call_day_loop
  File "game/script.rpy", line 211, in script call
    call core_loop from _call_core_loop
  File "game/script.rpy", line 288, in script call
    call expression label from _call_expression
  File "game/modules/00core/clients/jasmine/jasmine.rpy", line 3563, in script
    $ jasmine.sex_coun += 1
  File "H:\Games\NEU\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "H:\Games\NEU\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/modules/00core/clients/jasmine/jasmine.rpy", line 3563, in <module>
    $ jasmine.sex_coun += 1
  File "game/00-wt-classes.rpy", line 865, in __getattr__
    raise AttributeError(name)
AttributeError: sex_coun

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
The Wife Trainer Files exElsa0.7c
Sat Jul 20 09:34:13 2019
[/CODE]
@Klausus
I think I managed to fix the issue that you were having with Jasmine. I will attach the jasmine rpy file below. Just put it in the jasmine folder located here: game\modules\00core\clients\jasmine
See if that fixes your error. It should. If not, then I will take another look.

Also, if you haven't already, take a look at my previous post about Becky_Sue. I think I fixed the end week error by editing the 00-wt-classes rpy file. Let me know if you encounter any errors because of it.

Edit: I also fixed the label errors that were occurring at the Dark Arts store I will attach the dark_arts_store rpy below. Just put it in the location folder located here: game\modules\00core\locations

Last edited:
Reactions: Klausus

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
So if you didn't read the changelog, old saves aren't compatible.
I didn't realize that they had updated the game again. Thanks for letting me know.
I will have to see what bugs were fixed. Hopefully, many of the previous errors were removed. I will have to look through the code.

Reactions: Klausus

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
So how does the ui look like in renpy the once in main page only shows rags any chance to show how the updated once looks with the renpy remaster ??

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
sarah.weekend_watched_level = 2

Skips the initial scene where she tries to rub one out, and skips to the dildo anal action.

Sweet relief!
I didn't realize that they had updated the game again. Thanks for letting me know.
I will have to see what bugs were fixed. Hopefully, many of the previous errors were removed. I will have to look through the code.
Sorry, i didn't realize too. I have the 7c version. Maybe some of the work you did will help still.

Reactions: VikingCrawler

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Sorry, i didn't realize too. I have the 7c version. Maybe some of the work you did will help still.
@Klausus
That's absolutely fine as I didn't know that they had updated. It still gave me some experience in editing the core files. If you encounter any new errors with the updated game, I would still like to see if I can fix them.

Edit: It would seem some of the errors that I fixed in the last update's files, still persist in the new update's files. I just found one in Sam's rpy file.

Last edited:

olbor48

Jan 20, 2018
Wife Trainer [v0.7b Public Playtest] [Wife Trainer] (1 gb rar pc original)
503 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):

Wife Trainer [v0.7c Public Playtest] [Wife Trainer] (1 gb rar pc original)
505 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):

done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)
Will come Android Version port?

Reactions: B_Ouji and CRAN

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
Wife Trainer [v0.7b Public Playtest] [Wife Trainer] (1 gb rar pc original)
503 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):

Wife Trainer [v0.7c Public Playtest] [Wife Trainer] (1 gb rar pc original)
505 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):

done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)
can i open the console command since it has already been unren(ed)?

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
@Klausus
I think I managed to fix the issue that you were having with Jasmine. I will attach the jasmine rpy file below. Just put it in the jasmine folder located here: game\modules\00core\clients\jasmine
See if that fixes your error. It should. If not, then I will take another look.

Also, if you haven't already, take a look at my previous post about Becky_Sue. I think I fixed the end week error by editing the 00-wt-classes rpy file. Let me know if you encounter any errors because of it.

Edit: I also fixed the label errors that were occurring at the Dark Arts store I will attach the dark_arts_store rpy below. Just put it in the location folder located here: game\modules\00core\locations
Might want to reach out to Digital Bonsai on Hypno-Pics collective as he has been leading the bug squashing for WT

Reactions: VikingCrawler
4.40 star(s) 65 Votes