Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Do i need to take multiple requests at once, because it says i have some time to accept before it disappear, if it does disappear do i get another chance later?
When you successfully train a girl of a class (stars), you will become more famous and get girls from higher tiers. The maximum girls you can train at once is 3.
I usually skip Elsa, start with Jasmine and wait with Chelsea until week 4. Then you only have to train 2 girls. Once, you have trained one of them, you will get higher tier calls.
Each tier has 3 girls (except the first, where Elsa is not implemented yet), which means it's easiest to train 2 (1 for 1st tier) girls right when you get the message and delay the 3rd until you have to accept. You can check that by checking the call and wait for reply.

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
I'll bare that in mind Honestly in all my numerous playthroughs I've never gotten to her accept the GF thing she always just laughs and tells me I'm nuts lol
After you bone her a couple times at her own home, she becomes accepting of actually being your girlfriend.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
What does the 'sense of self' mean? What does a low / high score symbolize?
Sometimes the stats work differently than most clients. Read the "message", the first talks, examine your client, look at their file... the game gives you more than a little information you "need to" train her. How they affect the client can quickly get client specific. In "some" case it might even mean failing if more than one stat (SoS+DoC) is trained to well, because the client isn't going one way or another. Sometimes, you just might want to do something you're not supposed to do from begin with and get rewarded (or punished) accordingly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...Long story short. Read what you can about the client, or, if you still can't make head nor tails of it, give us a name. Explaining a specific client is easier than trying for a broad-fits-all explanation, not to mention more accurate and... well right, if their stats/ paths work differently from the others.

Reactions: MonteChristo

mattius77

May 16, 2017
How do you get the booty call? I never managed anything but setting up with club owners.
You have to meet her by having sex with Terri at the school (which you achieve by pursuing the Youthfulness path in her training; after like five or six weeks she has reverted to 'school age', and you do a lesson at school). Hannah then contacts you, and if you follow the Playboy path you can seduce her simply by making the reasonable dialogue choices. (Don't hypno her, don't be belligerent with your words, etc)

If you meet her after the Bank collapses, the only path I've been able to follow with her is introducing her to the Club owners, which in all my playthroughs of the Ren'py version is a one-time thing. Don't remember if that's how it was in the RAGS game, but I recall there being a fairly developed story for Hannah that I can't access now.

Reactions: Klausus

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Like I wrote, sometimes the stats work differently.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know that's copy-paste from the game (Chelsea's rpy file), but that does not appear to be 100% accurate. Using the console to edit 'chelsea.desire=300' does not change the Desire to Change stat; that appears to still be her relation towards MC. What does manipulate that stat is 'chelsea.desire_c=300'.

And she has a Slavegirl path, so I'm not quite sure how "her Submission stat is not tracked" works in that context.

I don't know, I have zero knowledge of how this stuff fits together. Just saying what my experience has been.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
I know that's copy-paste from the game (Chelsea's rpy file), but that does not appear to be 100% accurate. Using the console to edit 'chelsea.desire=300' does not change the Desire to Change stat; that appears to still be her relation towards MC. What does manipulate that stat is 'chelsea.desire_c=300'.

And she has a Slavegirl path, so I'm not quite sure how "her Submission stat is not tracked" works in that context.

I don't know, I have zero knowledge of how this stuff fits together. Just saying what my experience has been.
It's because chelsea.desire_c is the DoC variable (Chelsea's script removes the desire & submission variables, DoC is added instead).

Also, she either get's the tf potion or the will tamer and doesn't need submission stat, since she's changed directly to as submissive as she needs to be for a slave girl.
Who is the actress for Sophie? Asking for a friend...

Nevermind, found this: https://f95zone.to/threads/wife-trainer-v0-7e-public-playtest-wife-trainer.78/page-32#post-199845
Then you can tell... your friend... she's called "Capri Cavanni". ;P

Reactions: MonteChristo

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Strange what these people have against Elsa.
They don't have anything against Elsa. The teams of people assigned to transfer her to ren'py all failed to deliver (note the plural: apparently getting assigned to Elsa was as bad as a mummy's curse).

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
I'm not able to open the file I downloaded... Can someone help me, please? Thanks!
Hmm, "the file"... did you unpack the rar file with winrar/7-zip(if you're using windows, 'case of mac you need to ask someone else) or something like that?

If you managed to unpack it, do you get any error when you try to start the game?

...Or do you mean the rags file, when you say "the file"? For that you need the rags player.

A little more information about how far you're getting, your OS, any error messages would be helpful for (successfully) trying to help you. ;P

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Also, she either get's the tf potion or the will tamer and doesn't need submission stat, since she's changed directly to as submissive as she needs to be for a slave girl.
She doesn't even need those. It takes a while, but you can talk/fuck her until "she has fallen for you", then ask her to be your girlfriend. I think she needs at least lingerie, but i'm not sure about that,
Once she is your GF, you can train her to be submissive and bisexual. Therefore, everything you can achieve with tf potion, you can do without also (but money is needed). Making her your GF without potion needs more energy investment, since you have to keep her happy.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
New version is coming. Could be a few weeks could be tomorrow. I'm not sure, primary dev took a break over July and let the team handle bug fixes while he/she took a break over July due to using most of their free time since this year started to work on the game. Anyways Elsa might be coming back in the next version.

pippofranco99

Apr 22, 2019
Hmm, "the file"... did you unpack the rar file with winrar/7-zip(if you're using windows, 'case of mac you need to ask someone else) or something like that?

If you managed to unpack it, do you get any error when you try to start the game?

...Or do you mean the rags file, when you say "the file"? For that you need the rags player.

A little more information about how far you're getting, your OS, any error messages would be helpful for (successfully) trying to help you. ;P
Hi! Yes, I was referring to the Rags file... Where can I find a "rags player"?

By the way... I can't see the .rar file...

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes