tyler2187

Nov 11, 2018
Tried typing all these in several different variations. Maybe I'm an idiot but still won't work. Tried "cassandra.add_tag('trigger_implanted')" still nothing is in the menu and tried adding the other and wouldn't work. Please just spell it out for me. Again I'm probably just doing it wrong and and can't figure out how simple it is.
For that he only needs copy and paste tag of python

cassandra.choice_talk_trigger = cassandra_club_talk_menu.add_choice("Use her trigger", "cassandra_club_hypno_trigger")
1588619891640.png

copy and paste.
Someone knows how can i implant and remove tiggers in console? im experiencing with nicole elsa in RenPy

ssegrub

Sep 2, 2017
For that he only needs copy and paste tag of python

cassandra.choice_talk_trigger = cassandra_club_talk_menu.add_choice("Use her trigger", "cassandra_club_hypno_trigger")
View attachment 644805

copy and paste.
Someone knows how can i implant and remove tiggers in console? im experiencing with nicole elsa in RenPy
Finally worked. Guess my keyboard was skipping keys cause I thought I had typed in that before.

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
only one, for hannah doll only playboy but u can blackmail lauren for showgirl and after give her potion and have her like slave. Jasmine works too like girlfriend and showgirl same time.
Okay, I've run into a a problem. I did everything you said and I managed to get the Gloria/Hannah threesome that you showed but Hannah never calls me back. What am I doing wrong?

Also, I've been trying to get the other doll options, I managed to get Terri the Doll, but I still can't seem to get Sam the Doll. I put her to work as a whore, the last guys wants to buy her, I go along and she gets taken to wherever. Unfortunately the guys never gets back to me. Is there a requirement for him to call you back?

Last edited:

uncle9

Mar 19, 2019
Finally found the route to unlock Hannah Domme Option for my play. I will try to make this as easy as possible.

Part 1
1. Terri had sex at School
2. Hannah sent letter
3. Go to school and use lawyer option
4. Then Hannah will visit your house and apologize
5. Then use "ask for other compensation" and punish her (Booty Call & Whore option also can be trigger from here)
6. She will have Grudges on you after that

Part 2
1. Start investing in Bank
2. Bethany called and says the investment are screwed
3. Visit Hannah at the School and mentioned Bethany
4. Had sex with Bethany first then throw her to Hannah
5. Hannah will call you and then she is wearing "differently" (See below Pic :D)
6. Then Hannah's Domme Role starts there (Enjoy)

1588667425023.png

Also Found the route to unlock Hannah Whore Option for my play. I will try to make this as easy as possible.

Part 1
2. Hannah sent letter
5. Then use "ask for other compensation" and "Have Sex with her"
6. Enjoy as much as possible until the end without accepting her apology
7. She will leave you after that

Part 2
3. Visit Hannah at the School and use "She Could make the money back" & "Work For it"
4. Then Hannah's Whore Role starts there (Enjoy)

1588670146368.png

Last edited:
May 25, 2018
I still can't seem to get Sam the Doll. I put her to work as a whore, the last guys wants to buy her, I go along and she gets taken to wherever. Unfortunately the guys never gets back to me. Is there a requirement for him to call you back?
No requirement that I can see, but it takes approximately 12 weeks.

Dec 22, 2017
Finally found the route to unlock Hannah Domme Option for my play. I will try to make this as easy as possible.

Part 1
2. Hannah sent letter
5. Then use "ask for other compensation" and punish her (Booty Call & Whore option also can be trigger from here)
6. She will have Grudges on you after that

Part 2
3. Visit Hannah at the School and mentioned Bethany
4. Had sex with Bethany first then throw her to Hannah
5. Hannah will call you and then she is wearing "differently" (See below Pic :D)
6. Then Hannah's Domme Role starts there (Enjoy)

View attachment 645578

Also Found the route to unlock Hannah Whore Option for my play. I will try to make this as easy as possible.

Part 1
2. Hannah sent letter
5. Then use "ask for other compensation" and "Have Sex with her"
6. Enjoy as much as possible until the end without accepting her apology
7. She will leave you after that

Part 2
3. Visit Hannah at the School and use "She Could make the money back" & "Work For it"
4. Then Hannah's Whore Role starts there (Enjoy)

View attachment 645602
damn I wish there was a wiki or something, i missed her entirely when i failed terri's route lmao

Reactions: billclinton99

tyler2187

Nov 11, 2018
Okay, I've run into a a problem. I did everything you said and I managed to get the Gloria/Hannah threesome that you showed but Hannah never calls me back. What am I doing wrong?

Also, I've been trying to get the other doll options, I managed to get Terri the Doll, but I still can't seem to get Sam the Doll. I put her to work as a whore, the last guys wants to buy her, I go along and she gets taken to wherever. Unfortunately the guys never gets back to me. Is there a requirement for him to call you back?
i remember one option for select when he takes her. ´´u need more specimens?´´ think. U need question the narco with that option for him call u. After that only wait

tyler2187

Nov 11, 2018
damn I wish there was a wiki or something, i missed her entirely when i failed terri's route lmao
Yeah terri is hard, but is the best doll of the game. But u dont need terri for hannahs options, need bethany in the bank and be the playboy
Boring rutes of terri are ez, slavegirl, baby, hypno student.
Good hard rutes terri, girlfriend cassandra, doll

billclinton99

Jan 2, 2020
Terri becomes a permanent booty call if you make her a hypno student, she's still a frigid lay after that. I've not been able to get Hannah to become a repeatable booty call option.

billclinton99

Jan 2, 2020
The king tut game mod is a worthy addition to this if you want to play with help. There are some really annoying women in there to deal with so I lose patience.

Reactions: khumak

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Hi! I recently stumbled upon this game and I must say this is amazing! Although a bit confusing as well but I guess that's half the fun ;) Speaking of confusing can any kind soul tell me if there is any way to have sex with Sam after that one time sex upon offering her to club president? Or if there is any route other than doll for me to have repeatable sex with her? Thanks!

zobiku

Jul 29, 2018
Hi! I recently stumbled upon this game and I must say this is amazing! Although a bit confusing as well but I guess that's half the fun ;) Speaking of confusing can any kind soul tell me if there is any way to have sex with Sam after that one time sex upon offering her to club president? Or if there is any route other than doll for me to have repeatable sex with her? Thanks!
if you hypnotize her the first time you can have sex with her every time you see her at the club

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The king tut game mod is a worthy addition to this if you want to play with help. There are some really annoying women in there to deal with so I lose patience.
I agree. The King Tut mod allows a few quick tweaks that ramp the difficulty down enough to play casually (with no foreknowledge of mechanics/events/etc) and still get good results with most of the girls. You can make a few mistakes with each girl and still be ok. Without the mod (or other cheats), you pretty much have to do everything perfectly for each girl or you get a suboptimal result.

Personally, I like to play as the playboy with both hypnosis and domination also activated (so you're basically all 3 characters in 1). I also turn on unlimited energy and unlimited sessions. Even then there are some girls I don't manage to always unlock all of the options with if I'm not careful.

Some of the training options have minimal effect while others are extremely effective and without foreknowledge it's impossible to know which is which. Some of the more effective options also require repeating the same training multiple times while in other cases there's little to no benefit to doing so. So unless you want to do a LOT of trial and error combined with save/reload it's nice to have some wiggle room to do some things that are necessarily the most effective option.

Plus, some of the less effective options are fairly hot visually so I like to do them despite their ineffectiveness...

That said, I actually really like this game. I just think the dev may have gotten comfortable enough with his detailed knowledge of the game's events/mechanics that he may not realize how difficult it is for a regular player (especially a casual one who doesn't scour through the forums looking for clues).

Dec 22, 2017
I agree. The King Tut mod allows a few quick tweaks that ramp the difficulty down enough to play casually (with no foreknowledge of mechanics/events/etc) and still get good results with most of the girls. You can make a few mistakes with each girl and still be ok. Without the mod (or other cheats), you pretty much have to do everything perfectly for each girl or you get a suboptimal result.

Personally, I like to play as the playboy with both hypnosis and domination also activated (so you're basically all 3 characters in 1). I also turn on unlimited energy and unlimited sessions. Even then there are some girls I don't manage to always unlock all of the options with if I'm not careful.

Some of the training options have minimal effect while others are extremely effective and without foreknowledge it's impossible to know which is which. Some of the more effective options also require repeating the same training multiple times while in other cases there's little to no benefit to doing so. So unless you want to do a LOT of trial and error combined with save/reload it's nice to have some wiggle room to do some things that are necessarily the most effective option.

Plus, some of the less effective options are fairly hot visually so I like to do them despite their ineffectiveness...

That said, I actually really like this game. I just think the dev may have gotten comfortable enough with his detailed knowledge of the game's events/mechanics that he may not realize how difficult it is for a regular player (especially a casual one who doesn't scour through the forums looking for clues).
do you know the difference the MC's style makes on the neighbor? I tried master mod but i think it uses hypnotist as a base and her content deadends fast that route

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
do you know the difference the MC's style makes on the neighbor? I tried master mod but i think it uses hypnotist as a base and her content deadends fast that route
You can use the playboy options for her even with all 3 active via the King Tut mod. The only minor issue I noticed is that if you enable Hypnotism before you go to their house for dinner then MC will hypnotize her at dinner but that doesn't break anything. The next time she comes over seems to be the part that matters though. It has options for all 3 paths and you just need to pick the one for the playboy. Alternatively you could wait until after that point to enable hypnotist but it's not required.

The bondage girl in particular needs dominate active to get her full range of options. You can have a bit of fun with her as a hypnotist but as far as I could tell you can only make her your slave with dominate. I imagine some of the other girls are similar and require a specific path.

I generally use the playboy options on most of the girls unless it seems like there is something extra that I can only get with dominate or hypnosis.

Dec 22, 2017
You can use the playboy options for her even with all 3 active via the King Tut mod. The only minor issue I noticed is that if you enable Hypnotism before you go to their house for dinner then MC will hypnotize her at dinner but that doesn't break anything. The next time she comes over seems to be the part that matters though. It has options for all 3 paths and you just need to pick the one for the playboy. Alternatively you could wait until after that point to enable hypnotist but it's not required.

The bondage girl in particular needs dominate active to get her full range of options. You can have a bit of fun with her as a hypnotist but as far as I could tell you can only make her your slave with dominate. I imagine some of the other girls are similar and require a specific path.

I generally use the playboy options on most of the girls unless it seems like there is something extra that I can only get with dominate or hypnosis.
what are the best routes for her, sam, and terri?
her husband found out and she stopped talking to me :(
I wish there was a wiki or walkthrough mod!

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
what are the best routes for her, sam, and terri?
her husband found out and she stopped talking to me :(
I wish there was a wiki or walkthrough mod!
I think a lot of the girls don't necessarily have a single "best" option. There are multiple options and which one is "best" depends on your preferences. In general though, you want the husband's permission before messing with married girls and that's definitely the case with the neighbor girl. Fucking some of the girls without their husband's permission can lead to a game over/bad ending.

My personal preference for Sam is to make her the maid for the club owners and then hypnotize her so I can fuck her whenever I want but there are some other fun options for her as well. I haven't done enough with Terri to really comment much on her.

As a general rule I try to reduce each girl's resistance to zero or lower and get as many of their other stats to extremely high as possible before their training period ends. Many of them also give you hints about extra options that can be unlocked and you generally want to do that. You will usually get some sort of message acknowledging that you successfully trained them to do something when it's one of those options. Sometimes it requires multiple attempts.

I agree that a walkthrough would be helpful. I haven't found one so far.

ThornyAce

Apr 16, 2020
Wish the save/load thing was adjusted to be one thing but given a selection within or something or at least a warning to ask if you are sure you want to save as it will overwrite. Too many times I have accidentally saved over a file when meaning to load

4.40 star(s) 66 Votes