Dec 22, 2017
I think a lot of the girls don't necessarily have a single "best" option. There are multiple options and which one is "best" depends on your preferences. In general though, you want the husband's permission before messing with married girls and that's definitely the case with the neighbor girl. Fucking some of the girls without their husband's permission can lead to a game over/bad ending.

My personal preference for Sam is to make her the maid for the club owners and then hypnotize her so I can fuck her whenever I want but there are some other fun options for her as well. I haven't done enough with Terri to really comment much on her.

As a general rule I try to reduce each girl's resistance to zero or lower and get as many of their other stats to extremely high as possible before their training period ends. Many of them also give you hints about extra options that can be unlocked and you generally want to do that. You will usually get some sort of message acknowledging that you successfully trained them to do something when it's one of those options. Sometimes it requires multiple attempts.

I agree that a walkthrough would be helpful. I haven't found one so far.
hmm i restarted, i told neighbor to talk to husband.
she decided to be my assistant. she will come over but do nothing.
if i sleep with her she will get caught. What to do

Reactions: ubblesnop

tyler2187

Nov 11, 2018
hmm i restarted, i told neighbor to talk to husband.
she decided to be my assistant. she will come over but do nothing.
if i sleep with her she will get caught. What to do
1-When u dinner with them, need tell them u train wifes.
2- Hypno need hypno Nicole
3- Playboy can take her cheating her husband, after that they mude or take her like assistan
4-Domin only need wait she comes for be ur assistant
5-When is ur assistan u need buy handcuffs with clerk then u can train her for be submisive in the boudoir
6-After the train u can transform her in SHOWGIRL, SLAVEGIRL, BISEXUAL. Only mude with u like slavegirl, for all slave performances need train her in all options.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: botc76
Dec 22, 2017
1-When u dinner with them, need tell them u train wifes.
2- Hypno need hypno Nicole
3- Playboy can take her cheating her husband, after that they mude or take her like assistan
4-Domin only need wait she comes for be ur assistant
5-When is ur assistan u need buy handcuffs with clerk then u can train her for be submisive in the boudoir
6-After the train u can transform her in SHOWGIRL, SLAVEGIRL, BISEXUAL. Only mude with u like slavegirl, for all slave performances need train her in all options.
typo on number 3
i have all the equipment but when i try to train her she just stands there

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Has anyone figured how to get more 'sessions' with Faerin? I know you can get her to give you cuffs and that she can call you about being with Diamond but I've looked into the images files and there's so much more in there then just that. Does anyone know? tyler2187, maybe you have any idea?

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
I dont use Discord - so an answer would be much appreciated :)
You don't need to use it, you can just go to it and check what's been said. No account, nothing. Nevertheless, if you're too laze to do that, fine, this was what @Wifetrainer's latest post said about developement (May 5th 2020):

"As I just posted in the #questions channel, April has been just brutal for me, time wise, between work and family obligations. Something had to give, and it ended up being the game. The next couple of weeks don't look that great either, but hopefully afterwards I can get back to my normal routine of spending time on the game daily. The good news is there isn't a lot more left to add for the next release, mostly the Becky Sue girlfriend content. The bad news / goods news is I have a fairly elaborate aspect to that content line, and I don't know how big it will end up getting. But the bigger it gets, the more content there will be to explore."

Last edited:

tyler2187

Nov 11, 2018
Has anyone figured how to get more 'sessions' with Faerin? I know you can get her to give you cuffs and that she can call you about being with Diamond but I've looked into the images files and there's so much more in there then just that. Does anyone know? tyler2187, maybe you have any idea?
With faerin only i have 4 scenes
1.- Meet her given slave master m
2.-She calls u her home
3.- U find her in the club
4.-She calls u for scene with diamond

In clubs events u can find her too but cant select

benzandra

Dec 23, 2019
I can figure it out if I know the necessary conditions, I am not able to trigger them even with console commands

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Hi! Can someone help me with turning Terry into a doll? I mentioned big boobs at the start. Focused on new training every time and her youthfullness. Told her mother was right about lesbians being perverts but after completion i can't get the boob job option. She keeps talking about her mistress. She didn't have any mistress during her training. Please help! I want her doll path.

Feb 5, 2018
Hi, new to the game! Just been doing freeplay mostly, hypnotist. Is it possible to do anything with Geri or Gloria?
My status is I have Chelsea as a hypno-gf, Donna is submissive and desires me but won't leave, training Sarah and Alexis while Becky Sue is being annoying.

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
With faerin only i have 4 scenes
1.- Meet her given slave master m
2.-She calls u her home
3.- U find her in the club
4.-She calls u for scene with diamond

In clubs events u can find her too but cant select
You should check the images that are in the file for Faerin. There's a lot more photo's there then that. If they're there there they must be accessible through the game, the developer didn't name them en put them in for kicks.

subman543

Dec 2, 2019
Faeryn has a couple of events where you train her to be better at blow jobs. To get them you have to first make sure you train Diamond so that she is happy so that Faeryn and her come and visit you after your first encounter with Faeryn. Then you have to have Faeryn give you a blow job in that event and then only complement Diamond and not her skills. She asks what was her blowjob, chopped liver?. Tell her you can help her get better and eventually she comes asking for training.

4.40 star(s) 65 Votes