Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Dunno if it's because I cheated but even if going through the snowbunny route she let's the husband cum inside when he saves her. It may be that I'm not supposed to have the stats for that option, not sure.

Seleto

Dec 4, 2020
being completely cucked of the last bit of current content because I don't have 9/9/9 stats is kinda fitting, considering I'm playing hard ntr

if anyone could spare me a save, i'll call you cool, rad even.

Reactions: Sean Poon

noybis

Nov 2, 2023
Can't seem to unlock the scenes in the hard NTR route. Asking Jamal to save wifey she just comes back and offer to stay at Jamal house and the route ends. I know there's a scene because the NTR gallery shows 1 more locked scene.

Edit: found it. It requires going back several patches to change up various choices.
Could you please be more specific from which moment what choices should be made?

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
jesus christ thats like fucking what the 6th straight non-davis update in a row?
Yeah,I don't deny that there are many updates of jamal in a row, but I would bet that it is the most popular route. although it should be more much balanced.
Hi! As far as I know, the patrons are asked in regular intervalls which part of the game should be worked on. So I think and 3Diddly hinted at it in some posts, that the patrons are majorly for the Kati/Jamal route. So no wonder it is currently in the focus.
But I see what your standpoint is.:)

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
Hi again 3Diddlyf95zone !

I doubt I can play much before the weekend, but I had a looksee and want to give you a bit of feedback. More after weekend!
Looks really well and the events have significant variance in how they play out. As mentioned before, I like the reworked pregnancy event complex very much, a lot better than before.
Going by the info that after the events up to and including 0.56 there is an epilogue with several paths coming, which vary depending on what we did (or not) so far, I look forward very much to play these epilogs one day.
I like Mei´s new look with the Top/leather skirt/stockings combo really much, looks good.

Bye

Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Hi! As far as I know, the patrons are asked in regular intervalls which part of the game should be worked on. So I think and 3Diddly hinted at it in some posts, that the patrons are majorly for the Kati/Jamal route. So no wonder it is currently in the focus.
But I see what your standpoint is.:)
And in my mind while content voting is normal, generally there's some amount of executive decision to insulate games becoming totally design-by-committee. Not to mention, anyone who's been around can see those design-by-committees always seem to converge in the same few directions.

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
Could you please be more specific from which moment what choices should be made?
So, I'm not sure if some scenes in the past were changed because I don't remember this choice from before, but there's one scene where wifey and Jamal go to a bar and you are given the option to stay or go home, you have to pick stay. This is probably 5-6 scenes before the current one, I'm not sure. Make sure you still have enough stats to ask Jamal for help in the last scene, because in one of my paths I wasn't able to gain enough stats and had to restart really far back.

xemo66

Sep 19, 2020
Choose the Jacob saved wife option, but is in the consented black-breeding route, Mei ended up letting Jacob nut in her it seems. Consider the context that they're making love after a dangerous encounter, it might be making sense that it happens. But it also can be cool to add an option to remind the couple their existing arrangement

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
being completely cucked of the last bit of current content because I don't have 9/9/9 stats is kinda fitting, considering I'm playing hard ntr

if anyone could spare me a save, i'll call you cool, rad even.
Your only problem is stats? Get URM and change them.

Depcaprio

Mar 23, 2023
Is working Android link working.. I downloaded from mega and its says app not installed.. I'm asking this before trying the mirror links..coz I don't want to waste my data..

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
Which choices?
So, I'm not sure if some scenes in the past were changed because I don't remember this choice from before, but there's one scene where wifey and Jamal go to a bar and you are given the option to stay or go home, you have to pick stay. This is probably 5-6 scenes before the current one, I'm not sure. Make sure you still have enough stats to ask Jamal for help in the last scene, because in one of my paths I wasn't able to gain enough stats and had to restart really far back.

Depcaprio

Mar 23, 2023
Is working Android link working.. I downloaded from mega and its says app not installed.. I'm asking this before trying the mirror links..coz I don't know whether it's the link or my phone which is fault.. so someone please give a shit about my question and reply

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
It's not funny anymore!!!! I'm sick and tired of not being able to see scenes because of missing traits or whatever. The dev has got to put an end to this. I've played various ways and still miss shit!!!! I've cheated the best I can thanks to friends here, but, I'm still missing shit. It is very frustrating and demoralizing. We need a button to bypass the traits or whatever is missing. This game would be so much better without it, no doubt. There should be 5 paths at the max and each one gives you everything that is in that path. SHARING with Jamal or Mr. Davis, CHEATING with Jamal or Mr. Davis and finally being a FAITHFUL wife. I hate this game, and I love this game. But, truthfully, for my sanity, I'm ready to dump this game and stop playing it.

Reactions: HypnoKitten
3.90 star(s) 30 Votes