VN Ren'Py Abandoned Wifey's Dilemma [v0.13] [3Diddly]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Wifey's Dilemma.jpg

Overview:
The main character is you! You've befriended an Asian girl in her early 20s who has studied in the US since she was in high school, but was unable to get her green card. Over the years, you've become good friends, and she has asked to be your "fake wife" in order to get American citizenship. Of course, being a good friend (and also having ulterior motives) you agreed! It's up to you how the story will turn out. You can make your wife truly fall in love with you, or if you make "mistakes", she will become promiscuous.​

Updated: 2018-11-18
Developer/Publisher: 3Diddly -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.13
Language: English
Same developer of , and .
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download:
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: -
Android: - -

Unbenannt-2.jpg Unbenannt-3.jpg

Lord_b

Jan 17, 2018
Well it is pretty short (lunch then a walk in the part with a single quick fantasy) but it seems well made so far.
I'll keep an eye on this one in the next few updates. As of right now it just sets up the idea of a turning it into a real marriage versus just living the sham.

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
I wasn't expecting him to come back for a while, glad he's back tho

will check this out!

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
After his comeback I would liked to see an ending for Katie's
Oh well, the plot looks interesting, 3Diddly style.
Welcome back!

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
Daphne seems like an odd choice of a name for the character. Is it changeable?
It is. Mine was japaneese girl Yukiko. Maybe you've just clicked too fast.

Looks like the most promising beginning I saw this summer! If 3Diddly will manage to develop all three personality profiles with both routs it’ll be something genius. And the Girl looks really lovely, a paradise for those who tired with all that glamorous blonds with huge tits!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so happy..finally i get a hot asian wife in one of these games (technically) and i can avoid the NTR(it seems) will keep an eye on this and hope the poster above me was joking..lol

mileduets

Mar 13, 2018
I enjoyed this intro very much. It's great to see a new, plausible story line for a change! With the choice of three personalities and two path (fidelity and promiscuity) this promises to become a complex and entertaining game. What I'm missing a bit is a few more characthers, particulary female ones, to make the fidelity path a bit more difficult for the MC. But this is only a start and it's indeed much better to carefully create your few characters instead of introducing as many as possible. I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks very much for sharing this game!

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes