Ren'Py - Completed - Wild Adventures [v100] [itswhatits]

1. 3.00 star(s)

hinaina87

I haven't reviewed any games in a while, I accidentally came across this game and this intrigued me. After playing the game I realised a few key positive sides to the game. Which are..
    • Main NPC being a character of players choice
    • Being compact and decent
    • Having a simple premise
    • Clearly having a simple development process
    • Less grinding
    • MC being a young guy (personal preference.. haha)
    Although that's pretty much everything players expect from a game I also saw a few turnoffs. Which are..
    • The achievements being too easy
      • There should be (at least) a bit of conflict between characters, whether it's an internal moral conflict (like the main NPC wanting to do it with MC but not going for it because that's bad/wrong.. this would feel like traditional trope but it is used so much because it works) or a conflict caused by a third party (refer to the game True Bond , they handle the idea fairly well with the adult male in that game).
    • Progression is too fast
      • Although I appreciate there being a lesser grind, I think the player being able to get a hand job right after the main NPC arrives at their place takes the player away from immersion.
      • There should be a little teasing (since the dev already got great character models, it is better to show them off as a bit of foreshadowing with full/half clothes on ) at least for a few days , within the games time.
    • The events (although it is hard to do so) should be made realistically.
      • When the main NPC goes on to jerk off the MC she should have and show the player a reason for that.
      • This also circles back to the fast progression thing I mentioned earlier.
    Either way, I understand this game was made for fun and purely for the players here to get their loads off :ROFLMAO:, but I think the improvements I mentioned can be easily implemented. But since this is completed now I hope the dev goes on to add the said advancements in their future projects. Hope to see the dev's other work soon. And I would love to help this dev with the story in any way possible if they are interested. This was a fun game. (y)