Ren'Py Wild Cats [Development Thread]

LopaPhi

May 29, 2024
Hello Everyone and welcome to the "Wild Cats" Development Thread

I'm LopaPhi or just "Phi". I want to share the very first AVN I've been working on.

Introducing the current project I'm working on right now. "WILD CATS".

HS2_2024-05-25-23-04-31-358.png

Wild Cats is a story and sports focused AVN. And in case you're wondering, sadly no, it's not a furry game lol.

More tags will be added, but below are the ones planned for 0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Story summary:

You are a highly anticipated up and coming volleyball star. Or rather, you were up until you destroyed your shoulder and your prospects along with it by overworking yourself. Now you're just a nobody who drowned your sorrows away with a series of poor life choices.

This story takes place after a wake up call following a year of wallowing in despair with a life that spiraled downhill under the shadow of the star volleyball prospect you once were. You have just received a vague invitation for a meeting from the Dean of Baskerville State University, a highly prestigious university, regarding a potential scholarship when no other universities would give the current you a second glance.

The condition of this scholarship however would turn out to be facing your demons as you return to the sport you turned your back on in a new role, becoming the coach of the school's women's volleyball team. But little did you know that facing your demons would be the easiest part of this task as the team is riddled with fatal problems, each threatening to end your scholarship left, right, and centre!

Yet by earnestly facing these girls and their issues with your eyes wide open, you might just end up growing in a way you never thought you would. Are you ready to coach the BSU Wild Cats and lead them to victory?

There will be animations outside of lewd scenes.

The progress for 0.1 is now pretty much 85% overall done:

Story - 85%

Renders - 85%
Proof reading - 85%
Beta testing - 85%
Animations - 80%
Sound effects - 85%
Music - 30%

UI and Main menu - 10 %

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know! I hope you'll all give it a try.

Last edited:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Harem ,Virgin and no ntr?

I'm really interested already...nice ladies

Reactions: LopaPhi

LopaPhi

May 29, 2024
Dev Diary #1

Lexi.png
Hey guys!

For the few of you that are here, just wanted to give you an update on the game. Everything's been going smoothly and if all goes well, I should be able to release the first release of the game by end of June. Supposedly, my planned release was May, but I decided to add more content in the game to get the full experience. With the first release alone, you can expect 2.5 - 3 hours of content already.

85% of the story, renders and sound effects are already now coded into the game AND proof readed. Please just bear with me a bit more. In this first release, I plan to put you guys on a rollercoaster ride of emotions and I hope that after you're done reading it, you'll go in again for a second ride.

I'll be creating a Discord server very soon and will make sure to inform you guys once it's done. For now, here's an in-game render of one of the Love Interests.

Thank you!

LopaPhi

May 29, 2024

Hey friends. Now that I've completed the previews of the six main LIs of the game, it's time to post a dev log.

Where do I start? On my previous dev log, I've said that the game's 85% done with renders, sound effects, and script coded in. I didn't expect the lewd scene to take me 3 weeks to finish. But it has been done. Now, the first release is at 95% completion. I'm pretty much wrapping up now and hope I can push it out, as I said before, at the end of June.

Now here's the thing: I still need to do a couple things before I'm able to push this out. This includes finding suitable BGMS for scenes, creating logos for the college teams and mine, editing the main menu (I am not a coder, so I'll be learning it as I do it), and lastly, setting up a good UI.

Nevertheless, I will still push to release it by the end of June. And for those who still have doubts about whether this is a real game or not, see the short video above.

Thank you! Feel free to message me if you have any questions.