[R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] [R>Writer] Share Wild day of Misaki recruitment

EredarAndYo

May 23, 2019
Project:
-Wild days of Misaki ( anime art style ) this was a left over of the game i had started last year after i team up with Yugifan, well, after 8 months of working alone i think i need to do something about it

- about the game : you play as a girl 18 years old name Misaki who bored with her everyday life and want to change it. Her parent are working aboard she only she and her little sister at home

-about game play : it's Visual Novel type allow you to interact with elements to process story ( the story will bebase on player choice and ending is base onthe stats calculated on each characters after the ending mark ), base on the story you can develop your characters and choice make it different, like you mastubated on a table in the school, a male student foundoutand threat you, the will be 2 chooses , 1 is serve him or 2 kick him down, get hisphone, delete the picture and use your phone take his picture with pant down for later threating him, and then footjob him, the first choice will increase masochist and lewdness, and the second choice will increase sadist and exhibition and change the route of the game base on it, during the daily class, there will be some event like holidays, 2 school trips, some scross over events that will make you turn the table like the boy you got blackmailling pissed off and called his friend to set a trap and wait you in the school storage ( if you process to the trap, you will be rape and become his slave ). she can do part time work and later if lewdness is high, she can skip class and lead to terrible score.

Developer:
- Discord : 故光#8049 ( you may need to join F95zone sever? idk how does it work )

Looking for:
-C# Unity coder ,3D Artist , Writer, Level Designer, Project manager

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share

Work commitment:
- One off project

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord

Job Description:
- 3D Artist : request for blender 3D ( city builder ) low poly ( already have character with high poly - I made ) ,request also animator if you can do some interesting pose

PS : project is cutting low on environment quality but add details on sex scenes ) LOD , so high quality texture require and i think i can make those on substance designer

- C# Unity coder ( i already made full working version of visual novel on Unity, I need to check if there is some problem i'm not sure but it's work real fine for me, quite confuse but if you used to it, it will be easy ) - also we will base on day-time events and so on, so be prepair , i made function about day time schedule and weather ( not tested ), hentai stats, i already code and apply it on dialogue it's mean the dialogue trigger will only work if character fullfill the requirement like must be non virgin and have at lease 1 sex experience to do something.

- Writer ( i'm not good in English, the game will base on player choice, which will lead to differences ending ) -need team work so that will not confuse everyone

- Level Designer ( i have a lot of struggle against this, when you build something at the scene change should be not funiky like all you see at the end of the city lead to another scene is a cloudy sky, that's not what i want lol , camera adjusting, fog and light on Unity ( i will provide shaders ) )

-Project manager : i really need this person who can connect the whole team, and keep the team up to date because i lose track very easy (i can do everything, the only problem i have when i work in a team is i lose track and might be do what team just did ) ,contact recruitment and advetising

Additional comments:
- I work from 8AM to 11 PM a day
- this is a kick starter project, income will distributed if we have any....

EredarAndYo

May 23, 2019
side note, i don't ask you work like a machine like me, i just need somebody help me to easy my works, that's all i, that's mean you can work whenever you like but don't left me alone like Yugifan did, ty

• Sad
Reactions: Cul

surpurdurd

Nov 21, 2018
I am a Unity developer/programmer. It sounds like you have most of the groundwork done, but I'm willing to lend a hand for any programming gaps that need to be filled. I can reach out to you on discord if you'd like more info.

EredarAndYo

May 23, 2019
I am a Unity developer/programmer. It sounds like you have most of the groundwork done, but I'm willing to lend a hand for any programming gaps that need to be filled. I can reach out to you on discord if you'd like more info.
not quite, since i didn't texture anything, i just made her sister model but the rest of stuffs are not textured,i'm trying to work but tomorrow i need a day off to settle things, also i just finished the family house, i think i will set up a teleport right in front of the main door to skip to the scene where she change, and start the first H-scene and i will call it the demo
also i'm not very active on this server since the captcha pissed me off, took me 2 minutes to finish it and reload....
I am interested.
Please check our works.
yes i got you but i cannot contact you on this because of the captcha lol, sorry

Jul 13, 2020
not quite, since i didn't texture anything, i just made her sister model but the rest of stuffs are not textured,i'm trying to work but tomorrow i need a day off to settle things, also i just finished the family house, i think i will set up a teleport right in front of the main door to skip to the scene where she change, and start the first H-scene and i will call it the demo
also i'm not very active on this server since the captcha pissed me off, took me 2 minutes to finish it and reload....

yes i got you but i cannot contact you on this because of the captcha lol, sorry
I have sent you discord request. Please accept.

CrKtMonk

May 27, 2018
I have experience in Project & Product management specifically in video games (mostly for mobile but it was both in Unity and another engine).

EredarAndYo

May 23, 2019
back after a big hiatus , right now i'm changing to UE4 because Unity is acting like a bitch, they didn't fix their bug from 3 years ago, fuck them, right now developing the city