Asura066

May 3, 2018
With default settings it isn't very useful but you can change an option in your profile settings to make it sort search results by newest which should make it more convenient to use
How do you sort them by the latest or newest if your using the search feature. I would like to know.

Kaian500

Dec 8, 2017
Last update really messed up the textures. Even the hair colors arent right on custom preset characters anymore. I'm getting every character with mostly shimmering grey hair.

Reactions: archmancer8

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Last update really messed up the textures. Even the hair colors arent right on custom preset characters anymore. I'm getting every character with mostly shimmering grey hair.
Can show how that looks? Shimmering grey hair might also come from non-shadowcasting lights that illuminate the hair from inside.

Kaian500

Dec 8, 2017
The first 2 are normal Maya and the second 2 are custom preset maya. The hair should be dark black but turns out grey and the textures dont load correctly on skin.

Sasek

Aug 2, 2017
I don't know why you thought I was implying you asked "stupid questions" but I'll tell you about a useful feature this site has. It is about the searchbar on top right corner. With default settings it isn't very useful but you can change an option in your profile settings to make it sort search results by newest which should make it more convenient to use ;)
Great tip, thanks ;)

Mick Thompson

Sep 25, 2019
AdeptusSteve Can you remove these fake reflection? idk that this is probably a cubic map. It's just that there are already lumens, yes, it's not really ray tracing, but with this you can already normally remove lighting and partly reflections, and this card just gets in the way
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: he_found_you

oohhh

Mar 29, 2022
The first 2 are normal Maya and the second 2 are custom preset maya. The hair should be dark black but turns out grey and the textures dont load correctly on skin.
bro, is character spawning working ???
THe moment i press T or I key to spawn a charcter it breaks the game ...

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
bro, is character spawning working ???
THe moment i press T or I key to spawn a charcter it breaks the game ...
If you're on an AMD GPU there's an issue with DX12 that's causing crashes when going into inventory or opening the sandbox editor. Switch to DX11 to fix. Use thread search to find how to do it.

Jan 2, 2022
I haven't been caught up on this game in QUITE a bit, but when I returned all the graphics look absolutely abhorrent, if there's voice actors the sound isn't playing & I literally see blocks of text like FOOTPRINT, GAME START, things of that nature on the occasion. Is this like an early access test, or is something else wrong? Thanks in advance for any replies. (fyi this is for the (work in progress) quests

• Haha
Reactions: D0v4hk1n
3.80 star(s) 161 Votes