156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
You take her on a date few times anon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't even need them to follow you if it's just a one on one animation you're interested in. For the group sex, you do need to have all involved follow you.
Put an animation list together on who can fuck who.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Amazing work. Kudos for that. I was considering making a table of all the pairs and potential animations (whether they include animations with stages etc.), but I don't think I would last long enough to be able to do that.

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Thanks for all the answers, but it does not work for me. I see the button "let's have sex" but i can not enable (click) it.
... do i need a "Patreon Version" or something?

OK, i found it. There is about ONE pixel in the fullscreen mode were i can click the "let's have sex" button. All other buttons are OK!

That is wired.

Last edited:

Sleeepz

Apr 22, 2018
how do can have a gangbang with shey? i dont know do it
Have all the human guys follow you, then keep initiating dialog with different guys until you find the group sex option.
As far as I'm aware, it isn't just limited to her.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Wouldn't a tiger girl just be another reskin of the feline females we already have? If you posses one of them you can already give it the tiger texture that the male tiger also uses.

A fox girl would be nice, but I'm not sure it fits the setting of the game. A wolf girl is more obvious since there already is a male wolf.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes