D

Deleted member 1688325

well then please don't take 120 bucks per year for a pre alpha.

i won't download without paying for it but you should consider to stop charging more than EA for 2 Triple A Titles.

Ikarus45

Oct 13, 2019
Thanks to everyone involved in bringing this amazing game to us! I'm very excited for future development. If I may be so bold as to make a suggestion, I'd love to see a Minotaur x2 + girl scene. Or how about a BOSS Minotaur with even bigger Schlong? :)
Thanks for your consideration.

Wildlifec Screenshot 2019.10.18 - 23.03.25.95.jpg

Wildlifec Screenshot 2019.10.18 - 16.41.42.59.jpg

Wildlifec Screenshot 2019.10.17 - 22.21.51.75.jpg

Guuii

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Patreon Build Release 18.10.2019
Hey everyone, we are finally there! The next build version is ready.

The massive performance problems and the office move took a toll on the release schedule. We apologize for the delay.
But the good news is: We managed to resolve the performance issues and everything should run much better than ever before ;)

Here is the changelog between the latest Member Testing Build and this release:

-Big efforts to improve performance, Improved LODs, streamlined materials, set up Level Streaming, etc.
-Added new character: Tali (female minotaur)
-Kral shouldn't get stuck in his tent anymore
-Changed combat: Left mouse: attack, left mouse hold: heavy attack, right mouse: block/parry
-Implemented a better Loading Screen
-Improved the Quest Line
-New Sex Anims: ZuriXDjablo, KralXKiraXZuri, MayaX2Minotaurs, YasonXMaya, BolXZuri, TaliXMax, TaliXMinotaur. You can find a full list
-Added 20 of missing Anal/Vaginal Variations

Known Issues:
-You can still suddenly die when jumping or running at certain areas and situations
-If you don't give Chakkar the fight he was promised, he will start to go rampage in town
-Player lips don't move during voiced dialogues
-Hyena combat still has a few bugs
-Landscape collision and floating meshes are still an issue

Here is the changelog between the latest Member tier test build (13.09) and the last full release (02.08):
Additions
:
-New sex animations, click to see the list of all animations
-First implementation of a quest line with several parts
-Added a few generic tribal characters and kerpali variations
-More combat related features
-New environment effects
-Blocking/Parrying added to combat
-Alpha Hyena (Relevant for quest line)
-Idle characters in the world
-New sounds
-Hyena kill counter (visible when you die)
-New tribal characters (available in the spawn menu)
-Loot containers
-Lipsync for spoken lines
-"Region entered" notifications
-Boss health bar
-This "What's new?" Screen
Improvements:
-Big redesign of the Kerpali village along with improvements to models and textures
-Dialogue system overhaul
-HUD overhaul
-Combat improvements
-Water reflects sky correctly now
-Climbing improved
-AI improved
-Combat VFX improved
-Dialogue system rework with camera paths

Additionally,
In the wake of the latest developments and the ever growing game, bigger files, more downloads etc. we are considering to discontinue the support for the 5$ Tier. The demand in this specific tier is too low and the additional workload during release is too big to be sustainable. If we end up going through with this the 5$ tier will most likely disappear from the list, people in this tier will be able to change to a different tier. This will make it easier on us to manage rewards and releases in the future. This is just a heads-up right now, we will tell you directly if and when we will carry this out.

MFer69

Jul 24, 2018
Thanks to everyone involved in bringing this amazing game to us! I'm very excited for future development. If I may be so bold as to make a suggestion, I'd love to see a Minotaur x2 + girl scene. Or how about a BOSS Minotaur with even bigger Schlong? :)
Thanks for your consideration.
There's a video of a Minotaur x2 + girl scene just posted on steves twitter account.

Reactions: Ikarus45
3.80 star(s) 163 Votes