VTRinNights

Jul 15, 2017
They launched it just for show the graphics and some of sex scenes.
If you're curious but has a slow internet, there are some print screens in-game:

I used two characters:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You only interact with him:

The one who wants to fuck you in the middle of the desert:

The one who can floats too - while receiving a blowjob:

You can anal!

And fly...!:

And... WHAT THE FUCK?:

Well, I hope the best for this game.

Last edited:

DrogonDoge

Jul 14, 2017
The funniest part of the gameplay is ragdolling while jumping XD Still interesting tho and want to "see" Lala

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Welp, as i just got some inside info, it seems like, somewhere on the map, there is a nother male npc, fucking someone else (meaning that you cant interact with him). So its basically an easter egg.
But it must be a hard one, because i spent like an hour flying around the map with no success.

Reactions: RobNorthman

groover

Jul 21, 2017
Welp, as i just got some inside info, it seems like, somewhere on the map, there is a nother male npc, fucking someone else (meaning that you cant interact with him). So its basically an easter egg.
But it must be a hard one, because i spent like an hour flying around the map with no success.
I found them. 1100 meters from the spawn. Look at the two torches furthest away from the camp. Follow the direction they are pointing for 1100 meters, then turn 90° to the right and keep at 1100 meters. You'll fly directly into them.

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
Support him if you like, stop lurking! :p
If I supported every protect I lurk, I wouldn't have enough money left for essentials. This is a 0.01 build, you'd have to be crazy to throw money at this now. Not to mention you actually have to pay to get the uncensored version. So yeah, my money shall stay in my wallet.

Reactions: Aboltus228

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
I found them. 1100 meters from the spawn. Look at the two torches furthest away from the camp. Follow the direction they are pointing for 1100 meters, then turn 90° to the right and keep at 1100 meters. You'll fly directly into them.
You mean this last one?
The ones pointing up the dune?

Last edited by a moderator:

3Bliksems

Sep 20, 2016
Well i can run the game on second highest settings on my laptop honestly to who ever reads this dont bother its way to big for a 0.01 no content
From the video and the screenshots I have to say it looks very impressive so far, and if it wasn't for the fact that it's 0.01 and almost a 2gb download like you said, I'd be very tempted to give it a go. Think I'll take your advice and wait a couple of releases.

At least he's already pulling in over $8k on his Patreon, so hopefully he'll be more like the Roundscape developers and less like Impure and Co. and actually work on the game. On a side note, I can't believe Impure is still making $1.6k a month after the last update stunt he pulled. :WutFace:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Well i can run the game on second highest settings on my laptop honestly to who ever reads this dont bother its way to big for a 0.01 no content
Maybe something else is causing the issue for me then. The game's just very slow on my PC. Lowering the settings to their lowest helps only a little. But even if it helped a lot I couldn't play like that. Everything is too fucking blurry.

0Synergy

Jul 6, 2017
From the video and the screenshots I have to say it looks very impressive so far, and if it wasn't for the fact that it's 0.01 and almost a 2gb download like you said, I'd be very tempted to give it a go. Think I'll take your advice and wait a couple of releases.

At least he's already pulling in over $8k on his Patreon, so hopefully he'll be more like the Roundscape developers and less like Impure and Co. and actually work on the game. On a side note, I can't believe Impure is still making $1.6k a month after the last update stunt he pulled. :WutFace:
Thats your best bet the mall amount of animation while small is quite good
Maybe something else is causing the issue for me then. The game's just very slow on my PC. Lowering the settings to their lowest helps only a little. But even if it helped a lot I couldn't play like that. Everything is too fucking blurry.
Yea the lighting is really bad idk wats up with it but it runs fine on my laptop framerate wise

Reactions: ponyguy

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
This is very nice looking. It would be nice if there was some character customisation. It's going to be interesting to see how the world gets filled with content.

groover

Jul 21, 2017
You mean this last one?
The ones pointing up the dune?
The last two torches.. they draw a line going up the left side of the dune. Follow that line 1100 meters, then turn right into a valley along two high dunes. Follow that valley for about 7 seconds keeping roughly the 1100 meter distance. You will find them on a small hill in that valley. It's exactly 1100 meters from spawn. If you can't find it just fly a big circle along the 1100 meter mark, you will eventually come across them.

They just stand in the middle of the desert near a torch.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 161 Votes