Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
How can i change the resolution?,my monitor isnt big enough to display the sex menu :(
LOL I have the same problem. Even though I can play it on max. I guess we might have to go into our nvidia/amd settings and do something about resolution.

Dinky-Minky

Dec 7, 2016
This is one of the few 3D games on here that I've played that feels good to control and the animations look nice and have great weight/momentum to them. Think the devs have created a really solid cornerstone with this early version and really looking forward to see how they flesh out the experience.

Few constructive thoughts:
- Separate default camera angled for walking and flying... (think a more pulled back and central camera works better for flying).
- Being able to view scenes from the PoV of either character would be great.

I'm not going to comment on any of the issues as this is a very early build and I'm sure they are already well aware of that stuff.

Last edited:

Sprite103

Jun 28, 2017
Careful when you try to mess with the camera (alt+mousewheel or shift+mousewheel) crashed on my rig.
But it runs fine with my GTX770.

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Wow, this looks absolutely stunning! After playing around a little in it I can say I am definitely excited for future content :)

Reactions: ponyguy

swagmcswag

Mar 13, 2017
This game is overambitious fucking garbage that'll never be finished. Plus the fucking retarded creator won't even add pregnancy ("it has no place in a survival game" fuck yes it does).

Waste of fucking computer space with its 2 chars and glitchy animations. Also the controls are retarded as fuck.

NegusHabesha

Apr 29, 2017
OMG man this is fucking amazing i cant wait to see how this shit is gonna evolve. like some people mentioned tho it would be awesome to be able to play this game on shitty laptops too but other than that you the real MVP.

Reactions: ponyguy
3.80 star(s) 161 Votes