balabol1818

Jul 11, 2022
when will I be able to wait for a new mini-game or at least new animations with Rawn, meanwhile, animations with Djablo come out in every update :cry:

• Angry
Reactions: Varalaker

exter

May 29, 2017
Error caused by old driver...

EDIT: Had to update my graphics driver, then it worked. Thought it was still fine since i updated 2 or 3 weeks ago.

1697215757448.png

Last edited:
Reactions: NeonThirst

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Do the werewolves spawn again? can we progress the story ? or it still blocked ??????

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Strange the day I come to check up on the game and redownload it... there is an update... :devilish:

Edit: GoFile is overloaded, if anyone has another link besides Mega or Torrent please.
Edit2: NVM, unless I just got lucky, GoFile is fine after being "overloaded" and fixes itself fast lol.

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
This isn't a torrent file. Just random text.
That's exactly what a torrent file is though.
You can literally see some of the content in the first lines such as trackers and such. Your browser knows how to read and display text files and it's doing that. Similar to how links to some PDFs just let your browser open the PDF instead of starting a download.
Open it again, press Ctrl+S, save it where you want to and then open with your torrent client of choice.

Reactions: balabol1818
3.80 star(s) 179 Votes