mrbui

Jun 10, 2021
In Honey Select, there is an option when having sex that allows you to customize the female character's perspective into the camera WHILE SEX IS HAVING SEX, but in Wild Life there is no such feature. In fact, this feature makes me very excited, I hope it will soon be developed on this game, I also like this game. :cool:

voidsocks

Aug 29, 2019
looking for a fix... 4070 ti super and only got 20 fps even on low. Tried the fps fix on the main page, and made sure it's using my dedicated gpu. installed on ssd

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
looking for a fix... 4070 ti super and only got 20 fps even on low. Tried the fps fix on the main page, and made sure it's using my dedicated gpu. installed on ssd
Hey, 20fps sounds suspiciously like the issue we have that the fps setting in video settings sometimes gets defaulted to 20. You can just go to settings -> video -> fps and increase it from there.

voidsocks

Aug 29, 2019
Hey, 20fps sounds suspiciously like the issue we have that the fps setting in video settings sometimes gets defaulted to 20. You can just go to settings -> video -> fps and increase it from there.
unfortunately that was the first thing I tried when I opened up the video settings

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Public builds will be censored
wait which part that's censored tho if i may ask? i didn't see any censored part on the public build
i was curious since i'm not a patron and i saw the patreon build has its own changelog that's why i'm curious what's the difference between them

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
mrbui and spidajsi

Hi there, don't mind the reception here, not every forum is this "antisocial"

mrbui, tldr version this game requires tinkering to get the most out of it, but what you want is there

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

spidajsi
Simple things like a G-string you can use objects and attach them to pelvis/vagina and sculpt it from there, make sure to turn collison off unless you need it on (like a seperate butt piece when it walks, where the cheek's wrap/warp around the string part and you make that American psycho ooft meme face)

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
I have been trying to join your disscord for days now but everytime i try it says i am unable to....its driving me insane
Some people have had joining issues and we have discovered that its because their accounts arent age-verified. Since our server is marked for nsfw you need to set your age in your account to join.
Its kinda dumb that it doesnt tell you this when it fails you to join.

spidajsi

Jun 9, 2024
mrbui and spidajsi

Hi there, don't mind the reception here, not every forum is this "antisocial"

mrbui, tldr version this game requires tinkering to get the most out of it, but what you want is there

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

spidajsi
Simple things like a G-string you can use objects and attach them to pelvis/vagina and sculpt it from there, make sure to turn collison off unless you need it on (like a seperate butt piece when it walks, where the cheek's wrap/warp around the string part and you make that American psycho ooft meme face)
ty for detailed response...i shall try that...

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
Is the Torrent dead? I had to uninstall the game and delete other stuff to get some free disk space before I could get an external hard drive and now I need to redownload it and reinstall it.

Or is there a new release coming very very very soon perhaps!??

Reactions: Sennin

jobaja

Jul 23, 2017
Hey sorry is it was already asked (and answered), but I though there was a command to spawn multiple animation at once. Right now, the "T" key just spawn characters.

Edit : stupid me, it's the TAB key

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 179 Votes