aris666

Jan 6, 2020
I believe the latest published roadmap is here:

But more info can be found on the Discord for the project.
That is great, I see now that roadmap was updated after all. I guess, waiting for vertical slice now.

Feb 28, 2020
Yes for the animation, no for the new kerpali. The link to the animations is linked in the changelog but the feral kerpali's hint is "walk around the jungle outside the village". That big ass forest with shit loads of trees and mist that makes it hard to see more than 10 metres in front of you. That is incredibly unhelpful.
I "walked around the jungle outside the village" for about 3 minutes and was able to find him because I'm not retarded.

Cam0

Jun 10, 2020
Argue all you want.

Instructions were clear enough.

He wasn't difficult to find.
If "He wasn't difficult to find" how come it takes me like 30+ minutes to walk around a fucking jungle and possibly many more people taking shitloads of time to find it... Don't call people "retarded" for not being able to find a black thing in a Jungle..

Reactions: LokiToB and Nixi~

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
WinRar But I have already tried other programs and no program unpacks the games with which I asked for help
Did you try to unpack it with 7-zip? If not, just try that, if that does not work then the file got corrupted as you downloaded it, redownload it, maybe from other source, then you used before, that might help.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
True but that's not what makes it a game to me.
None the less I love what is there at the moment. But I'd love to see some proper gameplay along with what is present now.
Why shouldn't we have both decent regular gameplay AND the lewd stuff?

Nov 14, 2020
Asked a few months ago, and I'll ask again: is there a game yet, or is this still a tech demo?
neither - it ain't a tech demo for sure - there is enough sex in here to keep you entertained for hours - but well thats all there is - sex.

no quest(in the current version)

you basically spawn in an open world(yes open world like GTA or something so you gotta have a decent pc/laptop)

game looks gorgeous(again only if you have like RTX 2070 or something)

anyways , you spawn in , go talk to anyone(or anything) - click on cheat - click on sex - SEX

game has like a fuck ton of animations and they change for different males(some males share animations)

if you are the type of guy who likes Story and progression and shit - not for you

but if you are the guy who looks for a gallery mod before even starting the game - you gonna love this

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Asked a few months ago, and I'll ask again: is there a game yet, or is this still a tech demo?
It's not a game yet, not a tech demo either but it's foot is still in the tech demo door, hasn't fully left.
You can explore the maps, mess around with the character models and do fuck with heaps of animations. the one quest that was in the game was completely removed as it was messing with something.

w3t80y

Oct 31, 2017
does this game support ray tracing? will it look any different on new graphic cards? I was kinda hoping it would look fantastic but it seems just OK , compared to some new games. I have a 1060 6GB.

3.80 star(s) 179 Votes