humaniron

Aug 31, 2017
ahh!! I am sorry, I meant there is a install program in that folder of the folder you exstracted the zip to, that you need to install in order to avoid that error.

thats atleast the way I made it run, sorry for the misunderstanding
Got it, thank you

Missidom

Oct 14, 2020
If you will switch in vr and have an azerty keyboard, you need to switch the keyboard on qwerty with alt+shift and then press alt+0 to switch on vr.

Last edited:

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
Apparently you can remove the lady sitting by the rhino guy in the throne and have your currently controlled character take her place... But there's a chance you'll fall through the world.

WL23.png
WL22.png

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
  • No quests
  • Replaced the fly key (F) with (space) which also used for jump and climb. It made it harder to fly off from a leveled ground.
  • Game seems to be running at slower frame rate or it could be me. My rig is the same as before.
I'm as frustrated as you are with the points you mentioned. It feels like a big step backwards rather than forward in the development of this project.

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
Is 6 GB too much to download with Nopy or not? Because that's daamn huuuuge! Thx for answers
I know MEGA has 5gig limit for 24h if you have a free account. On the other hand, I don't think Nopy limits you like this (not 100% sure on this), and the dl speed is pretty good also. Give it a try.

fapmeister

Sep 4, 2017
Anyone know how to stop it searching for my fucking VR headset? It's crashing my entire god damn PC every time I launch it because of that (my headset isn't connected, at all).

Edit: Scratch that, I think it's the game booting in to a stupid fullscreen resolution my PC has no idea wtf to do anything with that's causing the lock up. Wnyone know how to force windowed and/or change the resolution out of the game? I cannot find an INI.

Edit 2: Found the INI, it's in the User file (i'm dumb for not looking). However, changing it to force windowed mode did nothing and it still crashed and locked my system instantly.

So in short, fuck this busted POS, it's gone.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 179 Votes