Leelith

Nov 15, 2018
Hm I can't help myself - I was sure, there was a google-doc with the actual possible character-combination with animations. Could some one help me with a link °-°"

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
Why did people stop using torrents?
At least here, the IPs have been pushing mobile internet HARD, which has lead to more of the wireless and less wired connections. And wireless connections can more easily take a hit on the downstream speed when the upstream is in heavy use.

So people with wireless connections are discouraged from seeding.

Also, wireless connections tend to be behind strict NAT which also makes efficient seeding more difficult for the average user.

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
Has the dev said when they're adding animation transitions? I thought it was going to be in the November build but apparently not.

Dec 13, 2019
I'm as frustrated as you are with the points you mentioned. It feels like a big step backwards rather than forward in the development of this project.
this, plus i fear that very soon the patreons will get angry by the devs "updating" strategy and will left the project so we will have nothing more than a small tech demo with some characters and a nearly empty environment...

D

Deleted member 1113261

Because the change is so insignificant that reuploading it is hardly worth the effort.
The new drop down menu for sex animations alone makes it worth it to some of us. Having to flip through animations can be a pain.

Reactions: Corteran

MasterFister

Nov 26, 2020
The file name says "Censored Build". If it's censored version, then it's not worth of downloading. Am I right?
If you look at the OP on Page 1 you will see that the download was updated to the "2020.11.20_Shipping_Test_Build_1". Download this build from this site, not the Patreon link, and you will get the latest build which is uncensored. When two characters are close, you can interact (Press "E") and some rudimentary dialog will take place. You can tell that the existing dialog is temporary because the speech animations do not match the speech audio, but it's okay for now. When one character is done speaking, you have to click on the screen (in Windows) to activate the other character's response, then click the screen again, etc. Then you can click on the main character's dialog options, which displays a "Sex Cheat". This allows you to activate the sex animations between the two characters, or more than two if you approach several characters and ask them to follow you, which also allows you to chose where your characters are going to get busy.

The fact that it says "Sex Cheat" implies that the Dev is working on the sex animations before developing the rest of the gameplay - gotta keep the subscribers happy... But in future builds it is likely that you will actually have to engage in some gameplay in order to unlock the sex options, maybe a fetch quest or something. But for now you can immediately jump into the sex animations between characters, which are pretty good for this early in the development.

What I don't understand is why the Dev moved the Character Customization into the Sex/Intercourse menu instead of a stand-alone menu just for customizing the main and secondary characters.

Also, you can have sex as other characters within the game by choosing the "Possess" option in the dialog choices. You then "become" that character and can proceed as if that is the new main character.

But no, if you download from the link here on the first page, this build is Uncensored and I highly recommend this game. As far as I can tell, this is the best X-Rated 3D RPG on this site, and I can't wait for the Developer to make this game bigger and better. Although I don't see any BDSM, virtually every other type of Fanatasy RPG sex is represented - straight, fetish, (gay? - haven't tried it), lesbian, group, furry, fisting! and perhaps more, still just getting the hang of the game and the controls which don't map well on my 4K screen. But again, totally worth it!

Apice

Nov 23, 2019
When is the 2020.11.27 release getting uploaded? The 2020.11.20 crashes too often and some things straight up don't work.

3.80 star(s) 179 Votes