Toco

Mar 28, 2018
Anybody having problem with GPU, seems it ramps up the fans and make it go on runaway speed. Game is on max setting and has fps lags.
I am using AMD RX 570

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Anybody having problem with GPU, seems it ramps up the fans and make it go on runaway speed. Game is on max setting and has fps lags.
I am using AMD RX 570
You are playing a game on UE, expect this shit to happen.

Toco

Mar 28, 2018
You are playing a game on UE, expect this shit to happen.
I never had such problem with past versions up until this recent one. This is probably something running in the background ramping up the fan speed beyond 2.5k rpm

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
"The application was unable to star correctly
Yes, it has been answered many times and you can also find the answer with google without any wait time.
Your visual C++ libraries are missing or fucked up, you need to install or repair them.

is the futa on the creation tab?
or a tool to wear on the female?
or a character to meet around? if so .. where? & how many... !
also i get this error while trying to run the .exe
You can make a futa character by choosing the gender at character creator.
You can also change in the options if futas spawn in the world, if all males are futas or if everyone is futa.

Error: you also need to install or repair your visual C++ runtime libraries.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
I never had such problem with past versions up until this recent one. This is probably something running in the background ramping up the fan speed beyond 2.5k rpm
There is something wrong with the newer builds, they are more unoptimized than the previous ones. Even my RTX 3070 struggles so your RX 570 is going to burn.

Reactions: Toco

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
i already do all that
Then try to reinstall the libraries with .

If that doesn't help, your system files may be corrupted.
When did you last run CHKDSK /R on your C: drive? Also try running SFC /SCANNOW.
At that point might as well do those and some of the more involved repairs with the .

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
This update seems to have the most bugs ever. I've had five in 30 minutes
New sex prototype? Fatal error
Possessing characters? Fatal error
Killing hyenas? Fatal error
Trying to talk to NPC? Die suddenly
Hotel? Trivago
Yup I don't start this build up anymore. I went back to the previous build which runs infinitely better even with the issues it has.

manowera

Oct 29, 2019
Yup I don't start this build up anymore. I went back to the previous build which runs infinitely better even with the issues it has.
Don't forget to put download link here for previous build for us other individuals that would also like to rollback. Very important thing to notice as for solidifie and comprehend this things further.

• Angry
Reactions: Nitan17

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Don't forget to put download link here for previous build for us other individuals that would also like to rollback. Very important thing to notice as for solidifie and comprehend this things further.
I have the installer but not the download link anymore.

aadlikesemumees1

Dec 3, 2020
For some reason it's still censored for me. It was alright at first but when I launched the app it was censored all of a sudden. Any ideas?

3.80 star(s) 179 Votes