zta103

Jul 6, 2020
How do you manage to keep character(s) in a custom pose without it going back to the default setting?

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
is pov fixed yet? or maybe someone figured how to fix pov ?(remove character head to clear the view)
The POV works fine, only it starts from the latest view point, so circle around with Rmb until u find the action and adjust the distance from head with the wheel.
I think the overall view angle can be adjusted in the options as for the 3rd person view, just don't go over 100 or it'll shrink the models.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
The POV works fine, only it starts from the latest view point, so circle around with Rmb until u find the action and adjust the distance from head with the wheel.
I think the overall view angle can be adjusted in the options as for the 3rd person view, just don't go over 100 or it'll shrink the models.
The problem with POV is that it doesn't hide the head of the model we're viewing the point of. Very often you'll end up with a nose in front of your face depending on the angle, which is not exactly what you want to see. Honestly the head should just not be visible at all, especially the inside of it...

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The problem with POV is that it doesn't hide the head of the model we're viewing the point of. Very often you'll end up with a nose in front of your face depending on the angle, which is not exactly what you want to see. Honestly the head should just not be visible at all, especially the inside of it...
another problem is that in some scenes your POV literally goes inside some other one of your body parts or the ground

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Interesting placeholders :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Material Surface Bullet Impact Reactions (Particle/Decal System Performance)

Mele Combat

Masked (Cloth/Prop System)

Hard Cut Streaming stability issue

Last edited:

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
I know, it's not ideal, but 90% of the times you can fix it scrolling the mous wheel until you get out of the head.
+ I just discovered that by pressing H in POV you have 3 views available (normal , out from back, macro on mouth)

aaac.jpg
-up base nose problem
-down wheel backwords

bbbbbbbbb.jpg
H key (neat!)

Jul 19, 2020
BRUH....wtf with this new updates.
compared with the old builds, FPS are going DOWN like HELLL.
in Late 2019 builds i had like 45/50 FPS
now... WTF, barely reaches 30 FPS
They have to focus more on Optimization.
the more people is able to play your game, the more profit you can make

Reactions: Mr. P.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
FurryestXOfficial
Lot quality wise changed which includes partly the whole Realtime Light results, but yes a look back at what has changed and why is never wrong.

Also it gets each time a bit more complex optimization is often first done @ the end top to bottom

It is the most Complex Unreal Indie Project you gonna find here only Kalyskah gets somewhere near it with it's goals.

It could make the Jump to become real big

Fisher Village has the highest Complexity for now it's a continuation of the Jungle setup but mixed with a lot more things
And in this Xmas edition it sets another one ontop

aisirthisiscomplex.jpg

Especially Streaming is a bitch it is sometimes very unpredictable

Last edited:
Reactions: war12321 and Mr. P.

auuk

Dec 10, 2018
I know, it's not ideal, but 90% of the times you can fix it scrolling the mous wheel until you get out of the head.
+ I just discovered that by pressing H in POV you have 3 views available (normal , out from back, macro on mouth)

View attachment 968801
-up base nose problem
-down wheel backwords

View attachment 968805
H key (neat!)
thats the problem pov is fine then you are the giver but taker pov is very bad , and its easy to fix it just add option to remove head of character

Reactions: HentaiMan8090

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Also dont really expect them to show you any Story important things they only go to show you basic complexity results also to get feedback they don't go to spoil you any Story relevant things.

Aois One Night Stand ;)

Im your masked Sugardady

Spit Connection (old bug still works :D )

Last edited:
Reactions: war12321

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
thats the problem pov is fine then you are the giver but taker pov is very bad , and its easy to fix it just add option to remove head of character
I understand now what you say... Yes the POV from the taker point is quite broken.
The doubt crossed my mind for a sec, but than I'm a philantrophist, I feel better giving... :cool:

Reactions: auuk
Nov 1, 2018
Male POV seems broken, but most of the times it's perfect, here, some tips:

Set the 1st person field of view to max in the settings (This is super important).
Go to the POV mode in sex scenes.
Adjust the view by the wheel of the mouse to avoid looking at your own nose/mouth/face details.

You get the idea.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Wild Life Cumshot result end 2020

It really improved lets take a look back :)
I'm not sure about the overall new String result the Decal and it's propagation results i think are much much better and also material result improved (this changed first) and the light adaption isn't that bad now.
But losing control of the Stream duration is not so nice, yes more natural in blasts but it was nice to have control yourself over it's duration, that control got lost for now.
I'm also not entirely sure about the specular intensity distribution it sometimes seems to explode out but those are small things relative to the complexity as a whole.

Anyways Shout out to Candy Valley great Tech Artist work on Unreal and Niagara :)

PS: Yes i know other problems but im most of the time say nothing about them they are visible on my shots, just as much as every implementation has their pros/cons ;)

Guuii

Also who is EMMA ?

Btw Alissas Abstraction is Amazing :)

Last edited:
Reactions: war12321
3.80 star(s) 179 Votes