Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
They are missing what most adult games are missing: True interactivity during the sex scenes. Instead they try to give you hundreds of animations which are just nice to watch. But once you've seen them there is not much incentive to watch again.
If the player could interact with the scene, play with body parts, add/remove stuff, position things freely it would create a much higher "replayability" as you can experimentm get creative and are much more involved then just watch a (good) animation.
i told them this, they said its planned...
they said this back in aug 2020 lol

new system is suppose to have more customization and more expressions especially for the chicks

like maya is not suppose to scoff as 3 minotaurs brutally murder her ass and pusi
she should be mind breaking at dat point lol with ahegao

Reactions: Medic4

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
check the torrent on the OP
I just edited the post for those who want to download it by torrent
Do you have a magnet link to the torrent? I can't seem to download the torrent file from your original post. Much love, and thanks in advance!

Edit: nvm gdrive link worked

Last edited:

StylishBossu

Jan 20, 2020
Yeah but that doesn't work for me.. It says too many have downloaded it so try again later lol
If you want to download from GDrive, log in to your Google account then go to your Gdrive, find this file (it should be shown under recently viewed files or something like that.) and you can make a copy of it then download that copy.

Reactions: S0k4

kkmkk

Feb 13, 2019
If you want to download from GDrive, log in to your Google account then go to your Gdrive, find this file (it should be shown under recently viewed files or something like that.) and you can make a copy of it then download that copy.
that doesn't work anymore, instead you have to copy to drive, then create an empty folder and move the copy inside that folder, then you right click download on that folder and drive will begin zipping it and will start the download

Reactions: StylishBossu

EKL

Apr 17, 2021
Same issue

StylishBossu

Jan 20, 2020
that doesn't work anymore, instead you have to copy to drive, then create an empty folder and move the copy inside that folder, then you right click download on that folder and drive will begin zipping it and will start the download
Thanks for info. I don't use Gdrive that often so I didn't know that.

3.80 star(s) 179 Votes