Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
A small remark/note about "flat" tits:

In case (some of) you didn't noticed (judging by some comments), tits get flattened by clothes.
Get the model naked before playing with sliders.

Hennsel

Oct 26, 2018
Is there a way to play the normal wildlife map in survival? I know it was possible but now I only see it in sandbox-mode without any quests...

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
The flight in this game is really good and the shooting works. They need to get a guy to build some play maps for those parts when people get bored of animation loops. The animations are pretty good though I'll admit. Low end hardware suffers on this game however. I can tell the difference when I decide to run it on integrated instead of gpu.

ChupacabraGonzales

Jun 19, 2018
Can we have the VR tag removed since it's not implemented in the actual game and the version of it that featured VR is not even linked on OP?

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
The flight in this game is really good and the shooting works. They need to get a guy to build some play maps for those parts when people get bored of animation loops. The animations are pretty good though I'll admit. Low end hardware suffers on this game however. I can tell the difference when I decide to run it on integrated instead of gpu.
I tried to fly, only to crash through the ground, and get trapped floating forever in the (under) sea, had to close/start. Never tried again.

How did you shoot?
In story mode, if I'm correct, it's >hold right mouse button< then >hit left mouse button<, but it doesn't works in the range shooting, in the "arena" (were you summon opponents), or sandbox (not even in front of the Hyena pack that lurks hidden in the woods).

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I tried to fly, only to crash through the ground, and get trapped floating forever in the (under) sea, had to close/start. Never tried again.

How did you shoot?
In story mode, if I'm correct, it's >hold right mouse button< then >hit left mouse button<, but it doesn't works in the range shooting, in the "arena" (were you summon opponents), or sandbox (not even in front of the Hyena pack that lurks hidden in the woods).
You have to have your bow out. Check the controls in your input settings.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Krosos ;

If newer build are getting worse, then that means you have a defective development team. Whether that is because someone lied in their job interview and were not capable of doing the tasks given to them, had zero experience in making an RPG, or were ignoring the feedback that was telling them what should be their priorities, ... it is really hard to say which of these are the culprit.

For most games, your builds should be improving over time, as the team works better with eachother, and they learn what they need to learn, in order to make things work. Typically when builds get worse over time, people lose interest and move on. The honeymoon period with Wild Life's development may be coming to an end soon, and suddenly they'll see a mass exodus of people leaving their patreon, unless their build quality improves.

Honestly, it could go either way at this point; either they keep trying to ride the wave of income, thinking it will never disappear or they put effort into making it play better.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
It really depends when visual quality gets higher and higher complexity mostly automatically rises and it gets harder to compensate this is very well visible in the for now most complex part which is the whole Fisher Village Map.

Also the CUM System it changed in many ways throughout it's first iteration and i often look back now and compare in which direction.

Last edited:

sstoutle2019

Dec 18, 2019
If only three things are added to this game, it will be reborn as the best game ever.
1th: It is an in-game mesh and pose builder and costume builder (ex: customizing penis size and various poses)
2th: Touch system by the hand and mouse pointer of NPCs in the game (ex. Vagina can be opened by hand)
3th: It is an in-game house builder (houses, furnitures, interiors, and Lightings etc.)

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
It really depends when visual quality gets higher and higher complexity mostly automatically rises and it gets harder to compensate this is very well visible in the for now most complex part which is the whole Fisher Village Map.

Also the CUM System it changed in many ways throughout it's first iteration and i often look back now and compare in which direction.
A bigger problem I don't see brought up much is the planned open world thing. If they can't get a little area like the village running well I can't imagine how it's going to run when they start expanding.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
marmaduke ;

The issues I have with the newer builds are:

1. They keep adding in new prototype systems, but don't end up removing existing prototype systems, or improving upon the existing systems. Lets take combat and sex, as two examples:

Combat, first started with the Spear. Then they added the Bow, which made Spear combat pretty pointless, as you could more easily and more effectively kill even Chakkar. Then they added the Assault Rifle, which made the Bow pretty pointless and the Spear even more so. They haven't gone back and removed the Spear or the Bow. They haven't improved either of them in over a year. Heck, even the Assault Rifle has issues like not having an ammo counter, and they haven't implemented something simple like that yet.

Sex, first started with basic animation loops. Then they added gangbang scenes that required you to memorize which specific people you have to gather up into a group, to engage it with. Then, they added multi-grouped animation loops, wherein there is an idle, a foreplay, a main, an internal and an external cumshot. Then, they added the prototype sex system for humans, with effective transitions between each action. Then, they created sandbox specific scenes and story mode specific scenes. But, many of these older basic animation loops have issues. For example take the Minotaur Throne animations, wherein the minotaur sits on midair. Or the fact that many of these basic animations don't even have anal/vaginal options or the pose variation slider does nothing. There is no consistency of these things in the basic animations. The gangbang scenes typically have neither a pose variation or a vaginal/anal change either.

They really need to prune the things from the game that they don't want, and more heavily focus the experience. Because right now, it feels like a serious case of feature creep, spectacle creep, and a complete lack of development direction / good design.

2. Physics seems to get worse and worse. The number of times, I've seen the girls boob go inverted or get stuck in her arm, or has a misalignment of cock to hole, seems to increase with every new build. Considering they haven't changed many of the old animations, I don't see why these errors keep popping up. I also liked that in the older builds, back in 2017/2018, you could modify the physics to suit your preferences, then they got rid of that.

3. Performance seems to get worse and worse. Texture pop-in and object pop-in was supposed to be addressed by the extended load screen that they implemented, but now its starting to occur again. I can handle a solid 60 fps in most areas, even flying, but it absolutely tanks in the Fisher village, to the point of it affecting gameplay. A shooter needs to maintain a minimum of 30 fps, before it becomes hard to react to threats in time. I could understand performance getting worse if they implemented a Witcher 3 wind physics system, or had ray tracing, or used HDR instead of Bloom, but they aren't doing any of these things.

4. Cum still looks like wet paint. And you don't get leaking creampies and any creampies you attempt just explode onto her skin anyway. So why both having an internal orgasm option, when there is no possibility of creampies, gaping, or keeping cum in the holes and not magically appear on her skin.

5. Story seems to get worse and worse. The dialogue systems are getting worse, the text has more and more typos, you have nonsensical actions that lead to sex, and honestly it just feels like they should focus more of the sex elements, and less on the story elements, because every attempt they've done on the lore, or story, or quest development has made the game worse, rather than better.

I could rant on further, but these are the top 5 points.

3.80 star(s) 179 Votes