eightball

Aug 18, 2018
can anyone help with error 0x80004005 unspecified error. i get this error code evey time i try and unzip the game file

alozer

Jan 29, 2018
Good time to all!
Can you briefly say what the game is about?
Yes, I read the description, but I didn't understand what it is.
Can someone describe the impression of the game and answer the question-is it worth trying?
Thank you in advance.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
yes but the way the ejaculation works has gotten worse over time, it spews in short random intervals now and you can't keep it continuously it's more realistic but controlling lacks also of the distance.
In the beginning it was semi realistic but you had better control of how much and the distance was way longer you can't shot from belly to face as well.

Last edited:

rb88

Sep 21, 2018
Can someone upload to their google drive? or Media fire? I can't download from those links? It stops half way and fail?

Alphaomega1

Oct 7, 2017
I'm getting error for the 16.4.21 version of the game
Error: Failed to open descriptor file ../../../WildLifeC/WildLifeC.uproject
any solution?

Reactions: Eicosa

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
so umm guys I wa splaying through the story - once you reach the village - I fucked the chick near the beach - is there anything else..? kinda confused

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Can I switch to controlling other characters in the show room and if yes, how?
For now I'm only able to control Maja, the first character. I know how to summon other characters, too, just not how to switch over to them so that I can control them.

ArtateR

Nov 5, 2020
I'm getting the following message on startup:

"The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application''

Has anyone else experienced this and can it be fixed?

kilompol

Sep 7, 2020
Can I switch to controlling other characters in the show room and if yes, how?
For now I'm only able to control Maja, the first character. I know how to summon other characters, too, just not how to switch over to them so that I can control them.
go and talk to the character that you want then select possess

Reactions: walkerjonny

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
traidider
oh come on 3 FPS did you tried lower Options in your case i guess maybe MEDIUM 1080p
this has overall heavier Open World requirements so without the right system balance it wont run very well still can be optimized here and there but surely not as much as you hope for.

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
What games do you recommends? I'm new here and want a real AAA adult game with some story... seems harder to find than i thought it would be...
As far as I know there is no AAA adult game yet. Most games are made by only 1 person with RPGM or Renpy.

If you want to play a good quality game right now I would recommend Goons Raid Her by Architects, and for VNs you should check Good Girl Gone bad by Evakiss. Both are complete and well done projects, made by people who actually gives a shit about what they are doing.

You can also check a game called Cyberslayers, it's more retro/hentai. It's kind of a niche game but I think it's great.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 179 Votes