miawn

Sep 1, 2016
Jesus Christ, I don't remember any game that made my PC so hot. Couldn't even hold my hand on the case after 30 minutes of playing this game. How do you guys play this without melting your PC :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Medic4

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Jesus Christ, I don't remember any game that made my PC so hot. Couldn't even hold my hand on the case after 30 minutes of playing this game. How do you guys play this without melting your PC :LOL:
I'm playing on a 5 year old machine. Does not get hotter then any modern game I played.

frodosto

Nov 9, 2017
FPS cap maybe help so it can't go up too high

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
mmmm... lactation but without the bulging pregnancy belly.
But the belly is half the fun! :love: Lactation is amazing tho, and I do wish this game would add something like that. I know they will never do pregnancy, but that's fine lol. The game is pretty nice even without my kinks in it.

Reactions: altairxoxo

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
Have you checked your PC's actual temperature with a monitoring program? Holding your hand on the case is a pretty bad way of telling if it's too hot, considering you're only feeling the heat transfer and not the actual temperature of the CPU or GPU.

PC parts are designed to get hot enough under load that you wouldn't want to leave your hand on them. But unless it's getting so hot that it's throttling or shutting down, there's nothing wrong. (If it is doing one of those two things, then your PC doesn't have sufficient cooling.)

Reactions: he_found_you

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
For the story demo quest thingie, how do you sleep with Millanna?
Talk to the guy smoking the joint. He'll tell you to go away, but then the guy next to him will talk to you and give you his. Once you have that, talk to Millanna and smoke with her, then talk to her again and dance with her. Then when you talk to her the third time you'll get an option to give her a "massage" with a happy ending.

Reactions: PEOLten

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Game will never be finished, when your making between 80 and 100k per month for just adding animations occasionally, they don't exactly have any incentive. Just like they have no incentive to optimize the terrible coding, people will just throw money at them anyways to see what the new animations will be.
Same thing can be said for a lot of popular patreon games, once they start getting serious money rolling in every month they realise there is no reason to hurry up and finish because they can do very little work each month and still get paid well and so the goal becomes not to finish but prolong indefinitely.

Patreon especially for video game development is fundamentally flawed, I mean look at this title it has been in development what 5 years now and still barely resembles an actual game you know with gameplay, at this rate it would take another decade or more to actually have a completed title.

3.80 star(s) 179 Votes