_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
My God i'm amazed how fast these guys are working on this game. They've released multiple updates in a rather short time while Fallen doll still have not release a single new update since January.
Like wtf are they doing ? They've like almost a whole 10k more supporters on Patreon.

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
My God i'm amazed how fast these guys are working on this game. They've released multiple updates in a rather short time while Fallen doll still have not release a single new update since January.
Like wtf are they doing ? They've like almost a whole 10k more supporters on Patreon.
The Fallen Doll dev said a while ago that there wouldn't be any more releases while they prepared to release the closed beta for July. They then had to delay that to August because Steam was apparently taking too long to give approval. They then released a progress update on August 12th saying that Steam gave their approval and that they would starting requesting keys for supporters.

There hasn't been any word on keys since then, so I think they're just stalling at this point. (I don't wanna hijack this thread though, so I'll leave it at that.)

Last edited:

vastary

Oct 12, 2018
In my honest opinion they should just quit making a story for the game, i know that's the whole idea but it'd sell more if it had a ton of different sex animations (which is the main point of the game tbh).

IMO they should:

Fix the strange bodies on female Kerpali.
Add more moaning sounds for females and males (it's repetitive after some time)
Add a shit ton of poses and "pose variations" extras
The possibility of turning different lights on or off in the showroom (maybe being able to place lights?)
Fix the strange muscle ratio (i just want abs on my females!)
Try to make the village with less particles (sucks on the GPU/CPU)
It'd be fun to be able to edit the sexual organs of male characters, such as size or knot size.

And for the Love of all that is Holy, make the Feral Big Wolf as a playable/fuckable character with a extremely giant dick and large knot.

If i could choose, i'd fix the things i stated and then move to an actual gameplay.
I know it's hard, but it's just my opinion.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pretty sure there are already tons of animations, a lot are added every update and I think I never seen a sex game with that many animations. You can play a werewolf with a giant cock, sliders must be coming with a character creation at some point even if they never said it. You should be able to brind particules down in graphic settings. You can place torches in the showroom you can even import items by using the teleportation stone device if it s still a thing. Sounds in wildlife are still a very early aplha thing.
Basicly this project started with a game director and a visual artist so ya sound came last from this team

Last edited:
Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
In it's current state it is full of bugs even migrating their own things without caution is going to fail in a bugged scene nightmare ;)

And going to Nanite would be a bad idea in terms of possible System reach out but it would be a good Console choice

4.26 has reached a pretty good for Unreal terms really solid stable state so far

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From where is this ?

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I can't download it on MEGA (5gb limit), why the other sources take so long ? (estimated : 12hr)
I downloaded other game with Nopy and it was way faster Mo/s ^.^

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
> Boot up the game
> 15 fps
> Lower everything
> 10 fps
> Tries to exit the game
> OS has a stroke

I've played this over a year ago and it did not run dogshit like this build does.
My fps is fine.

You can’t complain about performance without posting your specs.

vastary

Oct 12, 2018
Good enough that it runs most modern stuff above 30 fps. This is just not unoptimized.
if you run a game at 30fps in 2021, your gpu is 10 years old mostly a 700 gtx. Try throwing ice on it so it cool down. It s like asking a skinny dude to lift 50 pounds he will do it but will die just after the exercise. Wild life isn t even heavy to run, I ve got 60-90 fps with a laptop with one RTX and 16 go ram

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
> Boot up the game
> 15 fps
> Lower everything
> 10 fps
> Tries to exit the game
> OS has a stroke

I've played this over a year ago and it did not run dogshit like this build does.
The Fisher Village area has always had bad performance, I'm guessing because the environment is so dense and their occlusion culling isn't optimized properly. (UE5 would probably help with that, since Nanite automatically culls anything offscreen.) The full Wild Life Map runs a lot better, I get like 50FPS in the Fisher Village, but 80-90FPS in the Wild Life Map.

Note: I'm running at 3440x1440, since that's the resolution of my monitor. The FPS would likely be a lot higher if I was only running 1080p.

Reactions: Nasty_Gary
3.80 star(s) 179 Votes