baho6

May 6, 2021
Okay and this has been asked for a while including on their reddit, idk about their discord, why no option to make specific characters in the sex scene invisible?
It would be possible at least at the stage of choosing a character, choose an invisibility.

Mimas

Oct 23, 2018
Bonjour, Faite avançai l'histoire du jeux un peu, parce que sa deviens lassant votre sandbox...

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
I've noticed that the portal's are a bit finnicky in this build and require you to walk through them a few times to work, one workaround I've found is to add a transformer to the portal and make it constantly flipping/rotating so that it ensures a collision with the player

Reality4

May 18, 2021
Okay and this has been asked for a while including on their reddit, idk about their discord, why no option to make specific characters in the sex scene invisible?
No idea, I've been wanting a feature like this forever and I'm certain there are a lot of others with the same wish. But they seem hesitant to implement something along those lines. I think it would open up a ton of possibilities for making creative scenes...

• Angry
Reactions: Fuchsschweif

Rinter

Jul 30, 2018
INTRODUCING:

The Cheetah Breeding Camp Interactable Comic

Features:

- 7 Sexy Written Scenes
- The "Time Princess" Zuri Skin

Download ZIP below and feel free to share, modify, re-release, pack, etc. - enjoy!

Remember to like and leave feedback!

--

- CyanParadigm

Loved it, nice work! Wouldn't mind seeing some more projects like that posted (y)
One suggestion: could bury a cumshot particle emitter right where the action is (pointed down towards the ground) for the climax pose, if you wanted to make it extra saucy.

Reactions: CyanParadigm

CyanParadigm

Aug 31, 2018
Loved it, nice work! Wouldn't mind seeing some more projects like that posted (y)
One suggestion: could bury a cumshot particle emitter right where the action is (pointed down towards the ground) for the climax pose, if you wanted to make it extra saucy.
Thank you! I may start doing that going forward

3.80 star(s) 179 Votes