Dark_Messiah

Apr 19, 2017
with the new updates game keeps crashing due to out of video memory error, I have a GTX 1080 8gb and until now the game ran without issues maxed out. Now, the game runs at perfect performance but i get that error and it crashes to desktop wtf. After further testing, it was my browser... really... a browser... most other games just make your game run slower, this one closes when it reaches the max gpu memory.

Last edited:
Reactions: Farofero

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
how do i import Jpg, PNG to Sandbox?
Find the image you want on your computer, drag that image into any web browser, next copy the web URL (which points to the file on your computer) and paste that link into the URL address of the image plane object you add in the game editor, sometimes if you have spaces in the file naming or folders it might not work

Reactions: gustavo2006

CyanParadigm

Aug 31, 2018
INTRODUCING THE INTERACTABLE COMIC DOUBLE-PACK:

Buckle up fuckers, it's about to get real.

This pack includes:
- 2 in-game playable comics
- Cheetah Breeding Camp Comic with 7 Scenes
- Succubus Cave Comic with 20+ Scenes
- "Time Princess" Zuri Skin
- Succubus skins for Maya and Shey

--

INTERACTABLE COMIC 1: The Cheetah Breeding Camp

"You're next up at the yearly Cheetah Breeding Camp ceremony, and one of its participants has got their eyes on you"

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif

CHBC SC1.PNG

Includes the: "Time Princess" Zuri Skin
Time Princess.PNG

--

INTERACTABLE COMIC 2: The Succubus Cave

"Condemned to be a Succubus' slave after your sins in the overworld, you come to find it's not so bad."

succubussygif.gif
SC5.PNG SC6.PNG

--

Download ZIP below and feel free to share, modify, re-release, pack, etc. - enjoy!

Remember to like and leave feedback!

- CyanParadigm

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
Great work.

I really wished devs would make proper tutorial on the event functions and variables, tutorial they have uploaded is very superficial and surface level and not really explaining the reasoning.
Tried to mess around with your map but really couldn't figure out the logic of who sends to who to be able to replicate functionality of your creation.
The logical flow isn't too complicated. (Then again, I program as a hobby, so I may be biased.)

When you press the "Talk" button on the character, it sends a 'NextStage' event. This runs an Event Function object. It sends the following events in order:

'GetStage' (Gets the value of the "(Var) Stage" prop, updating any props that rely on its value.)
'Add1ToStage' (Runs a math operation prop to add 1 to the "(Var) Stage" prop's value.)
'GetStage' (Updates all props that rely on "(Var) Stage" again, so that they have the new value.)
'TalkVisible' - 'false' (Sets the "Talk" button to be invisible. That way the player can't advance to the next stage until we want them to.)
'RunStage' (Runs multiple Condition props to check what the value of "(Var) Stage" is. The conditions run the events needed for each respective stage.)

From there the condition props manage the visibility of the speech bubble/talk button, which version of Maya is visible (standing/walking in place/walking forward), whether any transformers should move Maya, and anything else related to the 'quest'.'

EDIT: Since the new $10 update added a 'Vector Creator' prop, you would only need to use 1 transformer now, instead of the 2+ in the scene I posted. Only caveat being that the 'Vector Creator' requires a fair bit of extra logic.

Last edited:

CyanParadigm

Aug 31, 2018
The logical flow isn't too complicated. (Then again, I program as a hobby, so I may be biased.)

When you press the "Talk" button on the character, it sends a 'NextStage' event. This runs an Event Function object. It sends the following events in order:

'GetStage' (Gets the value of the "(Var) Stage" prop, updating any props that rely on its value.)
'Add1ToStage' (Runs a math operation prop to add 1 to the "(Var) Stage" prop's value.)
'GetStage' (Updates all props that rely on "(Var) Stage" again, so that they have the new value.)
'TalkVisible' - 'false' (Sets the "Talk" button to be invisible. That way the player can't advance to the next stage until we want them to.)
'RunStage' (Runs multiple Condition props to check what the value of "(Var) Stage" is. The conditions run the events needed for each respective stage.)

From there the condition props manage the visibility of the speech bubble/talk button, which version of Maya is visible (standing/walking in place/walking forward), whether any transformers should move Maya, and anything else related to the 'quest'.'

EDIT: Since the new $10 update added a 'Vector Creator' prop, you would only need to use 1 transformer now, instead of the 2+ in the scene I posted. Only caveat being that the 'Vector Creator' requires a fair bit of extra logic.
I'd hope they allow us to just write code soon, I was farting around with it, and even with experience coding in UE4 I was still confused lol.

CyanParadigm

Aug 31, 2018
Made something like an orcish stronghold this time, did a new scene with the cameras (they don't wobble if you look at them through the scene :cry:), a hidden room pulled with a lever and changeable weather as you climb up to the top. View attachment 1903152 View attachment 1903153 View attachment 1903154 View attachment 1903156 View attachment 1903158 View attachment 1903159 View attachment 1903160 View attachment 1903161 View attachment 1903162 View attachment 1903164 View attachment 1903165 View attachment 1903166 View attachment 1903167
Great stuff man

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
I'd hope they allow us to just write code soon, I was farting around with it, and even with experience coding in UE4 I was still confused lol.
Yeah, the event system is a bit of a headache compared to traditional coding. The system would be much more intuitive if getting a value from a prop didn't require 2 different events. (One for requesting the value from the prop, and another that the prop sends back with the value as a parameter.)

Reactions: CyanParadigm

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Remember when this dude said the game is gonna be vanilla and now we an animation of the ugliest motherfucker on that alien planet pissing in Mayas mouth lol
Maybe he had ice cream beforehand

Hey broskis, I dont know if you realized but if you dont like certain animations just dont watch them lol. gg ez.

I actually am. Sorry to anyone who gets triggered by this but I need to do some of the more niche stuff I like from time to time or I burn out quicker. After making so many hundreds of animations Id like to explore some more special themes you know? I hope I have your permission :HideThePain:
I think the fat bastard type character is hilarious. Good for the people that like him for sure. Maybe he needs a kerpeli equiv in terms of style.

GEr01

Jan 29, 2022
Personally I find IlJah is also a bit too much at times. Thats why I created Ziad. Much more approachable guy. When animating this content I actually now only use his model instead.
Just quoting you so maybe the question catches your eyes:

Are there any plans to introduce youtube play feature on the media player prop? Or is the lack of this about lisencing/copy right thing?

Not sure if it's me not knowing how or if it's feature that is still missing but would also be really helpful if we could determine visibility of groups with single selection. Now it doesn't seem like it can handle selection of tens of different of objects with set visibility function for example. This would be really helpful in terms of quickly hiding your entire previous level while loading new objects into the scene, reducing overall load and gradually bring more characters into the play for example.

Ariharu

Jul 22, 2021
Just quoting you so maybe the question catches your eyes:

Are there any plans to introduce youtube play feature on the media player prop? Or is the lack of this about lisencing/copy right thing?

Not sure if it's me not knowing how or if it's feature that is still missing but would also be really helpful if we could determine visibility of groups with single selection. Now it doesn't seem like it can handle selection of tens of different of objects with set visibility function for example. This would be really helpful in terms of quickly hiding your entire previous level while loading new objects into the scene, reducing overall load and gradually bring more characters into the play for example.
A little hint: you can put your group onto transformer and make it teleport out of view range when you need it. It's not the best solution but doing the same job practically

Jul 3, 2018
actually...i would prefer them leaving such animations out.

pissing is not far away from shitting and i would prefer them to not focus on that "shit", literally.
i dont know how many people actually want this kink in the game but personally i would consider this a waste of time and punch in the own stomach.
Having a disable button for Futa, Vanilla, Scat for example would not be a bad idea

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
Well, for me, I actually like it, and I'm sure many others share the same sentiment.
i am glad for everyone who can, i am just stating my own opinion.

Having a disable button for Futa, Vanilla, Scat for example would not be a bad idea
futa is not that big of an issue i think, at least for me. its just the balls really. a futa with balls is a party-killer for me.
a typical futa has none imo and i dont need them on a futa so they really need to add this option and also clean up the transition from dick to the crotch. the obvious seam is also a big immersion-killer.

generally when the team implements more scenes which arent vanilla anymore really it would be a good idea to add a settings page to hide or show certain types of content.

my previous post included me liking bulge/cumflation unless its done too extreme and anatomically too much nonesense, but i am pretty sure there are people who dont need any bulging or cumflation at all so i think such a settings page has to be implemented at some point.

personally i would remove gay content via such a page faster than my mouse would find healthy for itself and i am sure others would also like to filter the vanilla content. maybe someone only wants the homosexual scenes or specifically lesbian or gay only.
since such a filter has to come naturally imo it would also solve futa content for those who dislike it.

at least i would be very surprised if Steve and the team havent planned such a filter yet.

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
i'd like some opinions on this.

if u were teleported to this secluded area by a hidden portal thats only open during certain times, would you believe that this is a cursed realm used to imprison demons or is this too "tribal" with these wooden structures ? i am unsure if i should remake it and make something more surreal even tho stuff is already scripted in this room.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
would you believe that this is a cursed realm used to imprison demons
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the ominous vibe and the thick red mist gives it away.

is this too "tribal" with these wooden structures ?
Not really? I mean, if you want it to be more demonic maybe you can experiment with how it looks by changing the material texture of the prototype objects.

Overall, the idea pleases me, and I look forward to your work!

3.80 star(s) 179 Votes