HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Guys, the spirit I envisioned for the sandbox saves is that of open community sharing and contribution. I think what FeltTheNeed is organzing here is a really great thing and I hope he shares that list in our server too so everyone can enjoy the creations from fellow sandbox creators - no matter if supporters or not. Making a differentiation there would defeat the purpose.

Im happy to contribute with my personal creations -especially my tavern map and I hope it leads to some great screenshots and videos and other creations and maps based on it. I think thats also how everyone in our server sees it too.
I personally would find it best if you just made one huge list with all sandbox creations. Why differentiate between supporting status if that is never going to be a relevant factor when it comes to the quality of a sandbox save.

So imho that second poll isnt necessary, just expand the list with what you think works best from our server. I think if anyone didnt want his map to be shared around he wouldnt have posted it there anyway.
if this mf were any more based his mother would've called him Chad

GEr01

Jan 29, 2022
2.jpg

Visions of Lust 0.1: Project I started. It has few levels on it's bare bones with few lines of dialogue. More to come in future but some people might find it interesting to mess around with. Ignore random editor pointers on the screenshot, didn't realize they were there lol...

It has optional character preset I made few scenes for so that's recommended to use. Map should take about 10-20 minutes to complete.

I packaged it so one can just extract it into %appdata%/wildlifeC/ folder

1.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

View attachment VisionsOfLust.rar

Ariharu

Jul 22, 2021
I wish there would be an option to make a futa version for each of Maya-based characters, not just Jenny (personally hate her voice). They all share female versions of all the animation, don't think that would be too hard to implement or am i wrong?

More animations would be also great, but that's another story)

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
Guys, the spirit I envisioned for the sandbox saves is that of open community sharing and contribution. I think what FeltTheNeed is organzing here is a really great thing and I hope he shares that list in our server too so everyone can enjoy the creations from fellow sandbox creators - no matter if supporters or not. Making a differentiation there would defeat the purpose.

Im happy to contribute with my personal creations -especially my tavern map and I hope it leads to some great screenshots and videos and other creations and maps based on it. I think thats also how everyone in our server sees it too.
I personally would find it best if you just made one huge list with all sandbox creations. Why differentiate between supporting status if that is never going to be a relevant factor when it comes to the quality of a sandbox save.

So imho that second poll isnt necessary, just expand the list with what you think works best from our server. I think if anyone didnt want his map to be shared around he wouldnt have posted it there anyway.
in that regard i have a question which i hope u did not answer before and i missed it:

no offense intended, but why is the discord completely off limits for free players when u think like this ?

u can restrict discord channels and hence still have the privileges for paying supporters.

u could have feedback, ideas, bug reports and a channel for sharing creations all in one spot and then what u just described urself would be more practical too.

do u want someone to make an unofficial wildlife discord instead ? in my opinion that would needlessly split the community up when discord servers can accommodate enough people and i bet in the end u and/or ur team would check that place too because people would drop ideas etc there, especially if it became a big community.

now that i mentioned feedback again though:

how about more solo scenes/poses which work with custom, scripted sexmachines/toys too ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this thing is (will be) fully (nearly, halfway done...lack of time today) functional and requests some "victims". there are 2 post knotting poses which work well but thats sadly it for the most part.

the cucumber masturbation scenes come to mind, if we could remove the cucumber and/or swap it out. also the fisting scenes as solo animations would fit.

the cucumber is really overused and needs some vacation......it told me today so i am actually asking on its behalf.

CyanParadigm

Aug 31, 2018
View attachment 1909548

Visions of Lust 0.1: Project I started. It has few levels on it's bare bones with few lines of dialogue. More to come in future but some people might find it interesting to mess around with. Ignore random editor pointers on the screenshot, didn't realize they were there lol...

It has optional character preset I made few scenes for so that's recommended to use. Map should take about 10-20 minutes to complete.

View attachment 1909547 View attachment 1909549 View attachment 1909550 View attachment 1909551

View attachment 1909552
Holy moly, nice work!

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
View attachment 1909548

View attachment 1909547 View attachment 1909549 View attachment 1909550 View attachment 1909551

View attachment 1909552
Nice work! I'm looking forward to future updates on this. ^^

I would just suggest some extra guidance in the lava section. Maybe some clouds of mist where the player is meant to go. I got completely lost in that section, so I had to pop into edit mode to see where the next trigger was :p

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
Hm.. the latest update somehow doesn't let me start the game anymore.
Older versions start just fine, but the newest only stays in the task manager for 10 seconds before disappearing. Not showing a splash screen or anything. It does ask me if i really want to start it but it doesn't do anything.

Someone knows whats up? Tried to exclude the folder from antivir but nothing.

GEr01

Jan 29, 2022
Nice work! I'm looking forward to future updates on this. ^^

I would just suggest some extra guidance in the lava section. Maybe some clouds of mist where the player is meant to go. I got completely lost in that section, so I had to pop into edit mode to see where the next trigger was :p
Yes. There was character that would pop up but I was thinking to myself probably not in right spots/frequently enough for person who doesn't know what to do to see them.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
So you guys have any ideas for immersive dialogue before, during or after sex? Some type of interactive dialogue? Event system is pretty crazy. What are you guys thinking?

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset anyone with my bad joke. :(
I originally was going to copy the chairs from XyrexDread's Treehouse scene and modify them, but I ended up not doing that.
I took it at face value but no worries now. :giggle:

"Hand pick only the best Discord maps in your subjective opinion..."
Just a suggestion, but honestly, since you're already the one collating all the maps for us, I feel that most of us won't mind if you give certain maps your own "personal recommendation." That way, users can pick out the decent maps as they sift through the ever-increasing list. Again, it goes without saying, but thank you for sharing the Discord maps with us.
Maybe some type of star or diamond next to maps that for very obvious reasons go above and beyond in work and quality?
As for sharing maps/making lists better if I didn't have to at all if WL had some type of built in user content browser/downloader.
But for now to you and anyone else who appreciates it your welcome but main thanks to all sandbox content creators.

Guys, the spirit I envisioned for the sandbox saves is that of open community sharing and contribution. I think what FeltTheNeed is organizing here is a really great thing and I hope he shares that list in our server too so everyone can enjoy the creations from fellow sandbox creators - no matter if supporters or not. Making a differentiation there would defeat the purpose.

I'm happy to contribute with my personal creations -especially my tavern map and I hope it leads to some great screenshots and videos and other creations and maps based on it. I think thats also how everyone in our server sees it too.

So imho that second poll isn't necessary, just expand the list with what you think works best from our server. I think if anyone didnt want his map to be shared around he wouldn't have posted it there anyway.
Cheers for your just in-time comment Steve it has helped relive some tension with the positive outlook taken into mind.
I agree with your vision of an open community sharing and contribution spirit, better if we work together rather than splinter off.
Still despite this if anyone on Discord wants their content removed from the lists not caring for extra map publicity let me know.

---

Basically a split.png
I've updated the to include maps from both F95 & Discord, there's now a too.
As for the last poll I've not separated the map list as if possible I would like to avoid segregation of the WL community.
Another reason being it's just honestly easier for me maintain one big list then it is to fiddle around with extra lists, sorry.
Any mistakes in the lists or suggestions feel free to let me know otherwise it's back to playing the addicting WL sandbox.

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
When you run the Okla's Speedtest and the download hits 300MB/s ─ plus over 160MB/s in upload! ─ but your WildLife's Torrent barely touches 6MB/s...

[ add any "internal screaming" meme here ]

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
Torrent download news: seeding stopped and my download got stuck at 4GB ─ barely 35% of the total, more or less 20 minutes till the end ─ with still 9GB to go.
What the ****...

Edit: Download restarted... less than 20 minutes if seeding stays this high. Here I fall on my knees, praying aloud for that to last! C'mon... c'mon... c'mon...
[ new internal screaming meme here ]

Edit 2: When you feel so close to an orgasm and you prey all sex gods and goddesses to not get interruptus at 1" away from it... [ sweating POV meme here ]

Edit 3: Alright... I got the joke... seeding stopped at 99,9%... somebody wants to die young! [ insert "NOOOO! screaming" meme here ]

Edit 4: Seriously speaking now... download was a few MBs away from an effective 100% download and here below is the proof. I really hope seeding restart at least for a few minutes so the download gets actually completed. Life can't be always this wild...

1657081068431.png

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 179 Votes