FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
View attachment 1909548

Visions of Lust 0.1: Project I started. It has few levels on it's bare bones with few lines of dialogue. More to come in future but some people might find it interesting to mess around with. Ignore random editor pointers on the screenshot, didn't realize they were there lol...

It has optional character preset I made few scenes for so that's recommended to use. Map should take about 10-20 minutes to complete.

I packaged it so one can just extract it into %appdata%/wildlifeC/ folder

View attachment 1909547 View attachment 1909549 View attachment 1909550 View attachment 1909551

View attachment 1909552
This is spectacular, your lore, theme, music, level design and great use of the events system.
If this is now I can imagine future sandbox user made content because you've raised the bar well done.
I'm so waiting for you to continue work on this and other future unique and creative endeavors.

AdeptusSteve would it be possible to get a trigger to disable flying so people don't have to manually disable their flying hotkey for maps such as Visions Of Lust like I did where it only gets in the way of the users quest when trying to just jump.

Tavern by Steve --> wrong link.
Fixed, thanks for reporting!

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
Alright... haven't tried the latest version yet but, after looking at some of the maps created by the creative kinky community we are clearly becoming ─ yeah, I do believe in that definition and I just can't wait to learn and start being creative myself with the tools provided by Steve, despite I wish I could directly work on Unreal Engine where I've got interesting assets I could use to give my contribution to the improvement of yours, our, experience ─ I believe I can tell something about the vibes I got.... I've been a Second Life "citizen" and content creator since 2007 hence I've seen the whole evolution of that "not-a-game-but-a-social-media-creative-platform" Second Life still is, so I believe I can rightfully say I get Second Life vibes in what WildLife seems becoming, let's say "mods-friendly" ─ halleluiah!!!
I say that as a compliment and, at the same time, as a suggestion if you don't mind, or just a personal wish I hope extends to many of you either... I know many other of you probably won't agree but... WildLife has the potential, if adding a Multiplayer side, to become even better than Second Life in terms of adult content and gaming features, with all the differences of the case ─ Second Life is not a game but gives the chance of being similar, from a role-playing point of view including "having virtually sex with other players in real time", to Conan Exiles which has clearly taken inspiration from Second Life itself and the players there are modding it accordingly. In that perspective I believe WildLife has even a massive further potential.
Whoever did enjoy Second Life and eventually still does can probably understand my perspective and, hopefully, my joy in wishing these vibes turn into something real.

Personally, at the end of the day, watching Wild Life's evolution I can tell I'm... amazed!

Last edited:

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
**Randomite moment**

Mojang: We cant add vertical slabs since it limits creativity.
*Steve suddenly morphs into "Adeptus" Steve*
Steve: Hold my beer.
*WL Sandbox 2.0 gets released*
F95: DI HORNY JAIL IS COMING!

**Randomite moment finishes**

What did I missed?

troufas

Nov 13, 2018
BUG: When creating a pose in the sandbox with the Maya skeleton, the option for "Sexy dance sex from behind V2 hard" seems to not be making the 'plop' sound it used to make prior to this update. Hope this was unintentional.

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
Unereal just announced the Free For The Month assets for July and one in particular caught my attention. You can watch what that is,

I believe the effects are particularly fit to Wild Life style and I just wonder if Steve and his team are going to introduce them to the game, if they do I have a few ideas coming to my mind already about how using them, I just wonder if and how I can get the game "read" some .pak files as mods.
I started using the map in-game editor and looks pretty cool, I didn't expect it to be that cool. As soon as I started to put together something worth sharing I'll definitely attach the saved maps here, hoping you're gonna enjoy using the stuff I put together as much as I'm sure i'm gonna enjoy creating them.

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
Alright... here my very 1st ever little creation for Wild Life I'm glad to share. Ain't anything special but it's like the beginning of something special for me. I hope you appreciate, folks.

[Frame only, made with a pillar taller than the other to adapt to sloped grounds. Portal automation not included. Installation: ...\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\SandboxSaveGames\Collections ]

Last edited:
Reactions: joao716

Markus55

Jan 4, 2022
Yes. I found how to. Just search for "Player Follower" in the editor. It will show it at the feet of the player when you select it [as shown in the picture below]. Pretty simple. I'm loving this in-game editor!!!

View attachment 1911268
Can I take somehow those values and make them as variables?

I need to show them during gameplay and constatly updating them as I move.

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
Some pro tip for those who wants INSANE amount of NPCs on their map. You can make NPC disappear when they are not close to the player and reappear when they are in close distance. You just need trigger zone. Here is an example. 15FPS is really bad but once player leaves out the area, npcs will disappear and fps is back into 60.

View attachment 1911353 View attachment 1911358
It helps, maps such as Tavern Attack could benefit more from doing such especially NPCs that are already hidden from view inside buildings or away from the player out of sight but are still technically drawn and costing performance when it can be avoided.

Last edited:

Shir0e

Nov 16, 2017
Hello everyone
My first post here
I have a question. I download some things from here and when I spawn something this objects its not static. I mean i can go through the walls and everything. Someone can explain to me how to fix it?
Thanks in advance

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
Hello everyone
My first post here
I have a question. I download some things from here and when I spawn something this objects its not static. I mean i can go through the walls and everything. Someone can explain to me how to fix it?
Thanks in advance
Welcome, do you have the latest build of Wild Life? Build.png
What maps are you having this happen on, some objects do not have collision so it's expected.

AhoyEarth

Apr 8, 2018
how can you choose a bone and char index? can you show or explain please?
In the left hand panel drag the thing you want to parent to the sex scene and then drop it onto the sex scene. Then you'll get the option to choose a bone, as well as the index.

baho6

May 6, 2021
As someone that enjoys flying in Wild Life this is just dandy! :giggle:
Encourage anyone to beat my time and then try beating their own personal record for fun.
Initially, there were ideas to make the track much more difficult and longer, but there was a lot of work at work, so it turned out a little easier. (by the way, there is a small secret location if you don't follow the direction from the torches :D)

Reactions: FeltTheNeed
3.80 star(s) 179 Votes