exter

May 29, 2017
Thank you, but I have already tried this. But nothing happened. It is still loading in my headset, but running on PC
Which headset do you use? I use the Index and it works fine, maybe its your headset, that doesnt work correctly? Then it would be best to ask the developers if yours is even supported (2 of them check this forum from time to time). However, i dont think they really worked on VR lately and its just something that exists at the moment. Also, do you start your VR before starting wildlife? I usually just start the game and VR starts on its own, but maybe thats just me. Last thing i can think of is to rebind the key combination for it and see if it works then.

sayanora89

Mar 2, 2022
Hey everyone, so i would like to share with you with my very first project using the new event systems. It has elements and ideas taken from most of the works being posted here in the forums (ya i'm too lazy to create most of these props and customizations but at least i've made a nice event system at least for me to be proud:p) so shout out to everyone who contributed here and are still sharing their thoughts, and special thanks to FeltTheNeed for archiving all these nice sandboxes in one place. Hope u like my work :)

Be sure to place it in the Showroom folder

Last edited:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I wish sex physics were so advanced that user could assemble a sex scene simply by arranging characters the same way as in pose editor. View attachment 1923704
But the technology is not there yet.
View attachment 1923706
IMO, the most intuitive way to accomplish what you want is:
1. Having them all in a Party.
2. Have a party UI manager.
3. From the party UI, you drag and drop each NPC, by text name or icon, to and from SOLO/VOYEUR/DUO/GROUP categories, so they swap positions on the fly, and you can even drag Designations of GIVER or TAKER.

It would be highly intuitive and allow for rapid pose swapping based on who is the top and who is bottom.

This is probably something they will do after single player is finished. I don't see any other way to do it. But who knows.

Honestly, at this point it would be such a meme to see a new arcade machine included with each new update until we have a 80s/90s style arcade hall full of them. Just imagine how utterly insane that guy is going to become.
AdeptusSteve i vote for space invaders next :ROFLMAO:
At least make it Street Fighter 2, so we can see Chun Li's sexy legs.

CyanParadigm

Aug 31, 2018
Honestly, at this point it would be such a meme to see a new arcade machine included with each new update until we have a 80s/90s style arcade hall full of them. Just imagine how utterly insane that guy is going to become.
AdeptusSteve i vote for space invaders next :ROFLMAO:
space invaders would be hilarious just to watch that guy lose his shit lmao

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
Hey everyone, so i would like to share with you with my very first project using the new event systems. It has elements and ideas taken from most of the works being posted here in the forums (ya i'm too lazy to create most of these props and customizations but at least i've made a nice event system at least for me to be proud:p) so shout out to everyone who contributed here and are still sharing their thoughts, and special thanks to FeltTheNeed for archiving all these nice sandboxes in one place. Hope u like my work :)
Cool to see you blend together shared contributions by other people into your own project like that, that's how one learns. (y)
Neat party music selection too even adding an extra 4th button so you could slip in that extra track haha, nice. Keep it up.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sayanora89

Drew242

Dec 7, 2021
Which headset do you use? I use the Index and it works fine, maybe its your headset, that doesnt work correctly? Then it would be best to ask the developers if yours is even supported (2 of them check this forum from time to time). However, i dont think they really worked on VR lately and its just something that exists at the moment. Also, do you start your VR before starting wildlife? I usually just start the game and VR starts on its own, but maybe thats just me. Last thing i can think of is to rebind the key combination for it and see if it works then.
I have HTC Vive Pro. I don't think that one of the most popular headset isn't supported. Tried it all ways. Start headset first, then game and headset from game. Nothing works. I don't think that problem is binding, when it can't even start

Apr 3, 2022
so an idea crossed my mind for two more lizardmen models,
first is a big crocodile man using the minotaur animations
second is a smaller gecko or skink using the goatman's animations

3.80 star(s) 179 Votes