xDeltaSANs

Aug 30, 2022
When I start the game it stays on the loading screen and after a few minutes it closes, does anyone know how to fix it?

it is version 2022.08.23

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I'm using their official app, that's the one I got. I didn't know there were alternatives to that one. I'l check out for more, at this point. Thanks!
yea lol don't use that garbage
if you trust me, here is the one I use
IT'S NOT AN ACTUAL .ZIP, JUST RENAME IT BACK TO "MegaDownloader_v1.8.EXE"
EDIT: Actually, I don't know which one of these it is...
I'm sending you both but I'm pretty sure "MegaDownloader.exe" is the file you get AFTER the install
same as the other file, NOT AN ACTUAL ZIP

Reactions: xDeltaSANs

TheBoyar

Oct 9, 2021
A choker, anyone has more accessories ideas we could create?
Hey that looks great.
How about somthing like this:

In general the game lacks lingere clothing options for sex scenes. Would be cool to get more options like your choker.

Syko.169

Nov 7, 2021
Hey that looks great.
How about somthing like this:

In general the game lacks lingere clothing options for sex scenes. Would be cool to get more options like your choker.
the last to is to complex cz each part needs its own skel,hmm but interesting the first 1
+ i made shey a necklace i might share it soon

Syko.169

Nov 7, 2021
How do I get a character to wear it? I can only place it on the ground.
if you want your character to use it : use the eventsystem ( follower player ) and add the choker to it [note: this event system is static in sex scenes ] hope steve could fix this
if you want to add the choker to a pose/sex scene simple drag and drop the choker in the editor make sure you have the proper index and skel + you need to adjust the choker to the character's neck

Notreal1178

Feb 8, 2020
I keep trying to download Wild life game but it keeps saying this every time i try to download it.

! Write error in the file C:\Temp\Rar$DRa28828.35198\2022.08.23_Shipping_Full_Build_1\WindowsNoEditor\WildLifeC\Content\Paks\WildLifeC-WindowsNoEditor.pak

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I keep trying to download Wild life game but it keeps saying this every time i try to download it.

! Write error in the file C:\Temp\Rar$DRa28828.35198\2022.08.23_Shipping_Full_Build_1\WindowsNoEditor\WildLifeC\Content\Paks\WildLifeC-WindowsNoEditor.pak
The most likely culprit is that you just don't have enough space on your C drive to hold the game files. It could also be a permissions issue, make sure you can write to that folder. It could also be a hardware issue, like your drive is dying and generating write errors, but that's not as likely.

TheBoyar

Oct 9, 2021
the last to is to complex cz each part needs its own skel,hmm but interesting the first 1
+ i made shey a necklace i might share it soon
Cool, looking forward to it.
I have no Idead how much work such clothing could be. Thougt this "belt" style stuff schould be easiear since it dosent need much detail.

I have some ideas XD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice Ideas

HeheBwoi

May 20, 2020
AdeptusSteve has released 3 maps and I've added them to the map list, I can't try them myself yet as I need the latest build.
How do I play the events on these maps? Is there a trigger to find? or are the scenes that are shown in sandbox editor mode not set to working.

3.80 star(s) 179 Votes