alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
after suffering from poor ram,i finally upgraded to a lot of it so i can play this in the best graphics. been playing on super low so i feel i was missing out

Anon.1337

Jun 9, 2017
Can someone help me with some stuff.

1. How do i use props with my char ?

2. There are collar props that it says they can be used how would i do that ? How would i put them on my char ? After wards is it possible to save it so it auto loads on the character ?

3. There is Love Sense Machine prop also said that you can use it, but after putting it down i can just walk over it and click the buttons ?

4. Is there a way to posses chars that are placed in edit mode if so how ? Example i put down few chars in animation, can i posses one of the char ?

5. Where do the clothes of the chars go, in what folder ? I know where the char saved presets go but not the clothes.

Last edited:
May 4, 2020
AdeptusSteve

The following idea, I believe, can be implemented within the next few updates:

1) This is a must: Allow users to place characters in a sandbox area [much like Village demo when you load up that area in sandbox, a bunch of characters that you can interact with] and toggle the ability to interact with them or not interact with them. Then, being able to save that sandbox file, load in and out of it, while still being able to interact with them assuming we toggled that option. In a more detailed case, a character can be left in a specific pose, and we can then interact with them from that pose. The interactable character leaves that pose and they can either walk with us or initiate a scene.

Ideas that can be implemented later down the line:

1) Would love more scenes of Bol x Maya. (The last time various Bol x Maya animations were added was back in December 2021, almost a year ago).

2) More kissing scenes, and possibly a toggle for kissing animations mid-animation (or animations that allow for kissing to occur).

3) Perhaps bulging , too? Unsure if it has ever been touched upon.

Last edited:

A-Skye22

Aug 24, 2020
Love this game so much! I really want two sandbox features to make it PERFECT! A way to split-screen multiple cameras to display at the same time, and functioning mirror props. Both of those would probably be quite resource intensive i know, but i would find it hard not to play this 24/7 if they were added. I doubt the devs will see this though, let alone add them :(. Assuming they do see this: Keep up the great work (and add more futa on female animations :D ).

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Do you guys with your PCs find this game to be properly optimized? I tried it with a RTX 2070 Super and an AMD 5600X, I tried playing it at 1920x1080, I did not even put everything on epic but it ran at around 40 fps and my GPU reached 78 C° which I think might be a first for me, getting used at 99%-100%

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Ariharu

Jul 22, 2021
Do you guys with your PCs find this game to be properly optimized? I tried it with a RTX 2070 Super and an AMD 5600X, I tried playing it at 1920x1080, I did not even put everything on epic but it ran at around 40 fps and my GPU reached 78 C° which I think might be a first for me, getting used at 99%-100%
I don't get it why ppl complaining about games using their gpu for 100%. That just means that you are using the full potential of your graphic card. 78 degrees it's quite high but not critical. If you have that temperature means that you need to do something with your cooling system.
And now about optimization.
There are some real problems on that front, true but also there some tricks you can use to optimize it yourself with help of the event system. Most performance eating things are light sources, fire and characters in any form and they are always loaded even if you cannot see them, that's the main problem. But you can hide(disable) them urself manually or through the triggers and switches when you don't need them to be loaded. Switching off physics and furs on single models also will save you some fps.

Little offtop: does everyone have a thing that whenever a character or a sexscene loaded for the first time their physics is broken? I am personally curing that by preloading all the characters on the map, hiding them afterwards and loading them back when they are needed and when they are loaded for the second time they are fine.

3.80 star(s) 179 Votes