EKL

Apr 17, 2021
Some maps without folders are just json files so there's no way to know where to put them, where do they go?
Yes they go to C:\Users\[Your profile]\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\SandboxSaveGames\MySaves\

To know where to put the json file there check the map details on this site :
1663995999060.png
Next the download link it says that this map goes to Showroom folder.

you have these 4 options:
1663995932168.png

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Im amazed on how everyday that passes Wild Life seems to be getting closer to become Minecraft 2 The Horny Strikes Back :LOL:

Markus55

Jan 4, 2022
I dont know if this is a bug but just let you know that you cannot hide group of objects when you select that group.

Neuronyx

Oct 4, 2018
Open the json with a text editor (ie notepad), the second line is the level the map is made for.
Ohhh okay, thank you very much for the help!

Yes they go to C:\Users\[Your profile]\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\SandboxSaveGames\MySaves\

To know where to put the json file there check the map details on this site :
View attachment 2061421
Next the download link it says that this map goes to Showroom folder.

you have these 4 options:
View attachment 2061419
I somehow completely missed the map name next to the direct download link, like a dumbass.

EKL

Apr 17, 2021
How to pose guys? help me pls
Press "O" button, ( not zero 0) and scroll down to BODY under BODY grab the Idle slider and change it from 1 to 0, so pull it to the left. then choose the pose or animation from the dropdown menu below (where it says AcrobaticBalance).

• Love
Reactions: Cuong2000

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
REQUEST/IDEA (to anyone who likes making complex or detailed props...)

Using possible some of the clothes as a design base, try to model some clothes that are taken off and thrown to the floor. I could see this being used in many scenes.
Obvious best ones here, would be either that orange hoodie, pants, and panties(like those base pink ones that vanish if you start a sex scene).
Anyway I'm not skilled enough to do that, so if anyone here would like to show their skills... I beg you...

Reactions: Ariharu

Ariharu

Jul 22, 2021

Using possible some of the clothes as a design base, try to model some clothes that are taken off and thrown to the floor. I could see this being used in many scenes.
Obvious best ones here, would be either that orange hoodie, pants, and panties(like those base pink ones that vanish if you start a sex scene).
Anyway I'm not skilled enough to do that, so if anyone here would like to show their skills... I beg you...
Sounds great but also sounds like a veeeery hard task. With instruments we currently have making geometrically complex objects is a pain in the butt.

EdGuy69

Jun 28, 2022

I don't think there's any way to make decent looking clothing right now. Even if you used hundreds of tiny pieces it'd look goofy as hell... Unless it's some sort of armor, idk. Anyway, I don't have the patience nor the time to try it, lol.

Cuong2000

Jul 16, 2020
Press "O" button, ( not zero 0) and scroll down to BODY under BODY grab the Idle slider and change it from 1 to 0, so pull it to the left. then choose the pose or animation from the dropdown menu below (where it says AcrobaticBalance).
thanks bro

3.80 star(s) 180 Votes